Just Gene

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Maeve Keeva, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Tools, really showing a strong suit here. Either contribute to the thread at hand or get out. An admin flaming is a real show of who needs to go and who needs to stay.

2. Tools

Tools New Member

Who were you saying is new here? Evanders been here longer than you and me.. Shes been here awhile.. Stop telling poeple to get out.. you dont even know Gene.. And Also i really dont give a crap for this kind of stuff..

Also kenny stop judgeing people, Im not leaveing anytime soon..

3. Widz

Widz New Member

I'd have to say that Evander has a fairly valid point about everyone suddenly following suit like sheep. As for the new RP group, one that controls everyone else? sounds a bit odd and wouldn't really help anything; it would just be a new gimmicky mayor(or set of). :-\

Edit; Didn't KennY rage-quit?

4. KenneY

KenneY New Member

I was correcting Genes spelling. Also I have heard a great amount of stories about Gene, mainly about this Keepers group... If you think that this is a good move for RPing, than clearly you don't know what good RP is. Also if you don't give a crap, than stay out? I am not sure which of the brothers this is posting, but you are just making yourself seem a bit minge.

5. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

I said kenny was new, not evander.

6. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

You didn't bother to read the post then.

I understand your knew here, But i've been here for a very long time and know how to roleplay.[/quote]

Quote: "New*

Also, I may be knew here, but I understand totally that you want to create a group of super humans that control everyone. I read the post perfectly, it makes total sense, and you are clearly just upset by, in the fact that you just feel like trying to turn BB on her for making a valid point."

LOL, Obviously, after 5 attemps, you cannot read. Hahaha, If you read it right, you would'nt of made that stupid comment.

7. Tools

Tools New Member

I didnt say i approved of any of this.. or the group..

8. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Wtf evander why didnt you stop to see me in texas...

Gene is a sissy nancy bender :D

[User was warned for this post - Non constructive]

9. George

George Active Member

Yeah, I must agree with Gene, Evander just insulted the community in some way.
    It surprises me people have not turned on her. I'm not saying she is annoying, as previously stated by me, I think she is a great input to our community but I do not take well to people who insult the general public of our community, even if they do deserve it.

Calm down OK? Stop playing the blame game or directing anger at people.

10. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Both parties have valid points, and I'll post later.

When I'm not half asleep. And when people can discuss without flaming.

11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

It wasn't offensive, it's common fact everyone turns to Teddi to resolve problems.

12. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Universally known.

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Hah.

Anyway, I think Evander's post just explained how we should try to be more dependant, not relying on others to just resolve things for us straight away like now.

14. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Well, I admit that I did some things that I shouldn't have during when teddi was gone and Ben was here.

But I was friends with Ben, I did not exploit him.

I'm happy to discuss this with anyone humainly without flaming.

15. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Yes he did quit. Why he's still hanging around the forums I don't know, but just ignore him, he's just a 8 year old craving attention.

16. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Ignorance is bliss isn't it? I am here because I still have friends in the forum. So keep your very ignorant comments to yourself ok kiddo?

17. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

I agree with you completely, especially in the bolded part. That basically says that even if you're just an ordinary player don't feel like you don't need to help people because admins are on, try to help them in anyway you can and anyway possible. It means nobody needs admin powers (It can help though) to help the community out, I mean not to be bragging or anything but look at me. I try to help even though I'm not an admin and it's gotten me a lot of friends on the community and even Steam friends because I try to help with everything and I think everyone should do it too because it'll make the community better and the overall RP better as well.

18. Tools

Tools New Member

But when you help please dont be a suck up and try an ban everyone one for a little rule or problem.. Breaking a rule can be dealt with as easy as telling them thats a rule.. They could stop. Just dont make ban request for everyone you see breaking a rule. It will turn on you. Aslo makeing things better dose not mean trying to stock pile a Load of SS of an admin and trying to get him demoted. This will pretty much make you lose respect in the community. Trust me i tryed it before i became an admin, an alot of my old friends got banned... Be respectful also when trying to help out the community..

Also This is for the little kids ages 10-15, Think before you act. It will save you from alot of problems.

19. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Not all 10-15 year old's are immature.......

20. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

I've been on BB pretty long, I've seen people come and go and I've seem people "mature" in the server so to speak. One thing I did notice is that since Teddi came back to BB so did Evander and all she's done since then is try to start drama with people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.