Just Gene

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Maeve Keeva, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

No. I'm not siding with anyone here. It was only when someone finally brought this up that I felt that something needed to be said. I have my issues with Evander as well, but that's not for this thread.

As I said I don't like saying negative things about people, so I really just keep this shit to myself mostly.

2. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Just because I was friends does not mean I demanded power from him.

I spoke to him alot, So what? Hes a friend.

I asked him about the idea for the overwatch and he liked it, He himself said "maybe the perma CP roster should be with OW".

I don't even see why you're back.

you came back and you just cause trouble.

It happened with noobie, and other people.

This is all starting because you had a fit over a joke edditing a post.

3. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Oh, And by the way, Thats complete bullshit by the way.

I got accepted on my first application to CCA.

I said that I wanted your referance to help the application as I knew it was strict.

4. George

George Active Member

You still do not answer one of my main points.
    Why come here and tell everyone? Fair enough that you want to make a point to the people, Ask teddi to make an announcement or something. But do not make this thread at Gene's expense.

Also, I do not know if anyone knew about Gene's "Hunger for power" or whatever but does any one here think they would have the power/guts to stand up to Gene?
    The only person who really does have the power is Teddi. Apparently (I'm getting used to that word) people have said things such as Kaiden but just get banned or pushed aside.
    So even if someone did realise it, they probably could not do much.

Off-topic: Evander, I do not mean to offend you or say you are not wanted here but, as Gene may have hinted, Why did you come back?

5. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

I can suggest what I like.

I didn't make the final change to Hl2, Teddi did. I happened to have a Hl2 RP group.

And you don't understand the keepers RP, as is proved by that post.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Stop chain posting and use the edit button.

I don't really need to apart from the fact they're basically a group that is never seen by anyone in game and is all-powerful.

7. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

I did change during the time when teddi left, I've admitted that.

But it's obvious that evander hates BB and has just come back to cause more trouble.

8. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

I wont continue to discuss with you. You dont understand, Not my problem.

9. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I doubt that.

Looks like she's trying to help I feel.

10. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Pretty much saying "BB is a group of dependant people and they suck."

11. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

This thread will not be made into a pissing contest between BB members, when is the last time you asked yourself "What Can I do to make BBRP better?" Fun fact guise teddi isnt God, he cant possibly cover every single aspect of the gameplay. So when people complain about things without having an active or legitimate desire to change BBRP for the better, it makes them mingey noob assholes that want everything to be hand fed to them. Fact is every link is this chain is vital, being apathetic to any issue on the server will make you an asshole in my opinion. True power is within the perpetuation of ideas and knowledge not mere rank or administator powers on a server. You wanna really be somebody? Contribute to the effort and dont just flame and act like a 4chan champion.... Either help or get out of the goddamn way.

12. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Well said.

And the last bit.

13. KenneY

KenneY New Member

What amazes me here, and really proves the caliber of some of the morons on this server. Is the first 3 or 4 posts. All consisting of either insulting the OP for using words bigger then "lulz" or "wut". This forum/server needs a good "cleansing", something to remove the 12 year old's who want to DM, and in general ruin RP. This is the major problem with BB and most RP servers, people think, "Hey even though this is HL2RP I am going to make up some form of crap-o-la excuse as to why I am DMing or why I am breaking HL2RP"

Enter "The Keepers", a group of telepathic morons, created by another "great mind" which basically gives him the power to break ALL HL2RP laws and create his own fantasy world of random DM's and "mind reading". The thing people fail to see is that RP takes some form of intelligence to do, some form of quick thinking and great wit. Not anyone can hop onto an RP server and be able to RP. So most hop onto an RP server, think they can build a shop in the middle of the street and sell melons and rifle ammo. Did anyone see that in HL2? I know I didn't.

Now the best part to all of this is the fact that these people complain to admins when a CCA comes over and arrests them.

"OMFGWTFHAX y did j00 juzt arrst meh lik wtf!!??1111!!"

Above is the usual blather that is spewed from the mouths of the ill informed. Then along comes the might admin with his ban hammer to ban the good and REAL RPer so that Sammy Pisspants can build his "Melon and Other Assorted Douchery" shop and have loads of great fun. This patch is such a great step forward for the server, but the next step is cleaning up the riff raff, so that true RPers can have a good time doing what they are good at... and that is TRUE RP.

Great post BTW Evander.

14. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Ok here is the point I'm trying to make. I don't hate Gene, he can be a really nice guy. I've never said anything because it really wasn't that big of an issue to me.

Now Evander, I feel she posts all this to grab herself attention by using big words. She's not cleaning up anything.

15. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Basically putting words into someones mouth makes you such a cool guy, the only thing you forgot was to make your entire post in caps lock...

16. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Nice sucking up there.

17. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

You didn't bother to read the post then.

I understand your knew here, But i've been here for a very long time and know how to roleplay.

18. KenneY

KenneY New Member

If big words scare you and you think that a group called "The Keepers" is a good idea, you clearly don't want to help the server (and clearly need to grab yourself a dictionary), you want to see it fall apart under the rule of a group of tools who want nothing more than to see RP fall apart at the seems.

19. Tools

Tools New Member

ahh shut up kenny... Its funny how you took one thing to heart..

20. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Basically putting words into someones mouth makes you such a cool guy, the only thing you forgot was to make your entire post in caps lock...[/quote]

You didn't bother to read the post then.

I understand your knew here, But i've been here for a very long time and know how to roleplay.[/quote]

New*

Also, I may be knew here, but I understand totally that you want to create a group of super humans that control everyone. I read the post perfectly, it makes total sense, and you are clearly just upset by, in the fact that you just feel like trying to turn BB on her for making a valid point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.