Ted Bundy & Crouton

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Doomsday, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crouton

Crouton New Member

How was i arresting everyone if i spent most of that fucking hour in jail because of you! I spawned, started to build my house and you come in and arrest me and everytime my time was up you would be at my spawn to arrest me again even though i had done nothing. Dont even pull that i did the warrants because you cant use any commands while in jail. You constantly blamed me for everything that happened that game and you have no proof. I however do have proof on some of the things that did happen.

This is when you constantly fucking complained that i was knocking you out while i stood right there and watched the other guy do it
    [​IMG]
    Heres one of him sleeping and having a friend push him through my door stool and when he did glitch through it he arrested me
    [​IMG]
    As i have seen all that there is in the hours of demo is me killing somebody with a shotgun, and me switching classes for health and ammo after they didn't follow nlr. Unfortunately i am not able to load the demos so i cant watch it myself

2. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

So crouton, how many things did you get wrong in your post here? Lets find out!
    1. I was a cp yes, but i never arrested you, so dont say it was me, only person i ever arrested in my time on the server that day was Arab because he kept dming all the cps for no reason when he was a CP.
    2. You werent arrested for nearly the whole hour, it was us, you continued to arrest people and then at one time came into the cells to re-arrest us to keep us there and prop blocked the door with a gate with only a keypad on the outside so that people on the inside couldnt hack it and have a CP on the outside let them out for being wronfully arrested. When i loged into the server at first i was arrested and stuck into a cell.
    3. I never said you did the warrent thing, only that it could have been you.
    4.We blame you because it was you, and you have quite a history, we may not have been able to get proof "Lack of ability to get pictures due to being arrested" but the fact remains it was you.
    5.Your proof is flaud, first picture only shows Soap holding a body, the body appers to be bloodwolf as hes complaing to let him down, and telling you to stop, while it wasnt you holding him he suspected it was you as you did it lots before. The second picture shows nothing being done wrong, while i remember walking in seeing the cps trying to cram somone through the grate to get you because you had a warrent, and as Ben has shown me, in the situation when the CPs need to get a warrented person, acts like this can be acceptable when no other way in has been provided, as your keypad was a wire keypad. Also with the second picture it in no way shows that is the way he enterd the area, in fact if anything it shows he came in through the side door as hes trying to hit you from that side and not the front, you also were prepared to shoot him as the MP5 icon is shown in it. During the picture it shows i was in the nexus being shot to death by Arab soon as i spawned as well as many of the other CPs until we finaly brought him in alive.

Next time get the facts straight, because we, unlike you have witnesses to back up our story, you have pictures that dont show anything thats being done against you yourself.

Edit 1: Forgot your little story of a house you were building. It must have happend before i came to the server, because all i remember is you being an ass and arresting people and shooting others, so dont accuse me of doing it unless you got a scrap of evidence to back your claim up.

3. Crouton

Crouton New Member

As far as i see in your demo and everything it shows me switching classes for ammo and health and killing some guy with a shotgun

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Crouton, there are outstanding ordeals that you still need to be banned for, so those will occur.

Justice will be dealt swiftly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.