Ted Bundy & Crouton

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Doomsday, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

This is a ban request covering the events on the 25th of March 2008 timing between 0300 to 0700 GMT+2. Participants in this conflict are mainly Ted Bundy and Crouton but also within this material are images and video recorded on Frosty.

This first .rar File contains 21,3 megabytes of demos split into two parts along with 54 screen shots of Ted Bundy committing acts ranging from prop killing, prop blocking, prop surfing and needless to say, death matching like there was no tomorrow.

Ted Bundy 25.03.08

The second .rar File contains 27,8 megabytes of demos split into three parts along with 93 screen shots primarily on Crouton demote avoiding, PHX nuking, death matching and a range of other violations all caught on demo. A side note here is that on the video is also Frosty being himself and Ted Bundy death matching some more.

Crouton, Frosty and Ted Bundy 25.03.08

In total, there are 147 screen shots and 40+ megabytes of video.

2. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

I also have 57 screenshots from a few nights ago of Crouton and Ted abusing advanced. I can upload them if its not considered too late.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

They will be accepted as long as they are relevant, ive seen all the screenies and both demo's and i believe something severe is needed for Ted and Crouton certainly.

4. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Evander, that is the most compeling peice of "WORK" ever. *appluades*

5. Corran

Corran Active Member

*applauds*

Nice work. I also have tons and tons of screenshots that could back all of this up. ;)

*High fives Evander*

6. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

Nice work, Evander. Thats ALOT of screenies :p

7. Craig

Craig New Member

I've only watched "Ted Bundy 25.03.08", and It doesn't really show that much abuse... I mean sure...I've done some bad things.... But oh well lol.
    I usually get really crazy when I'm sick (which I am right now, thats why I'm not at school, its the middle of the day for me). You're probably thinking what was up with the keypads...Well, as you all know, wire keypads are unhackable, so I just make the wire output transparent. I figured this was harmless as I could have just as easily put it on the other side of my base, out of everyone's view. But you know, if I do get banned I wont be surprised because plenty of people have grown to hate me xD. Would you expect anything otherwise from a serial killer?

8. Teddi

You know a serial killer class is not allowed. And if your really getting bored and resorting to these crude values, you deserve a perm ban. Because your a sad person who tbh, has no friends it seems.

9. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

That does not excuse you from doing anything against the rules and regulations set up by the administrators which are to be maintained at all times, however I do not state that sometimes the admins themselves do not abuse them, but that’s a topic for another time. I don’t go around excusing myself saying it’s pms when I do something on a fling because I have the decency and honor to take responsibility for what I have done wrong.

Then you have but yourself to blame, but if you’re stating that you’re a serial killer as a role-playing profession then I must say that you suck incredibly at portraying yourself as such, going around randomly killing everyone you see is not what I call role-play and I think some of the more grown-up admins would agree.

Conclusion:

10. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

was this after I left evander?

11. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Yeah the second rar is after you left sadly.

12. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Rapidshare ftl.

13. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

I didn't edit them sorry, but the only thing you can't see is that Crouton blocked off that side area in 45th and colored his props invisible and slapped a fading door on an already invisible prop.

Lots of prop killing, breaking of the dm limit, knocking out without a reason, tons of prop blocking and Crouton avoiding demotion at least 10 times.

Download Screenies Here
    |
    V
    Ted's Croutons

14. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

I think what he meant by What you want from a serial a killer?Mean is name Ted bundy was a serial killer.

15. Crouton

Crouton New Member

From the screenshots they show me doing no wrong, i was not demoted in any of them. It shows me going from cp to advanced and back to refill my ammo and recharge my health.

16. Teddi

Thats abuse right there.

17. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Luckily the demo shows everything then. :)

18. Craig

Craig New Member

Man you guys are really serious about this eh? When I said "Serial killer" I was talking about my name, not my class. It was supposed to be a joke....

19. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

shouldn't crouton have been banned or was it after the hour? if it wasn't and he was using another account he's in alot of trouble

20. Teddi

You still deathmatch quite a bit. An example is when Evander is doing nothing in the demo, you get out your shotgun, and just shoot her. No reason. No provocation from Evander. You just shoot her. As well has pushing her back with props etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.