Ted Bundy & Crouton

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Doomsday, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

And Just to add up.I have seen Crouton removing item using a glitch.Like removing world prop or other people prop so he exploite to.

2. Craig

Craig New Member

She was following me around, and I didn't like that...so I shot her...lol

3. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

This is all very compelling evidence that is certainly leaning towards some sort of severe punishment for Ted and Crouton. On the server i have seen Ted minging and whining quite alot, but i thought he would stop and never reported it. Obviously i was wrong and this evidence proves that Ted has been upto no good yet again. Frankly, i think this has gone on for long enough. Ted, your post just makes you look childish and it looks to be full of excuses. You KNOW Serial Killer class is not allowed and you've been warned of DM'ing in the past.

You said "would you expect anything else from a Serial Killer?", and that is referring to your Set Job at the time on the server?

And, if you were sick at the time you did this you should have been in bed like people who arent addicted to playing computer games.

EDIT: Your last post just admitted to DMing?

4. Craig

Craig New Member

I already said that I wasn't referring to my job on the server....I was talking about my name...It was a joke ffs...

5. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Crouton should be perm banned. Grimm banned him for an hour for something ( i cannot remember) and he has more accounts. He got on right after Grimm left (30 minuted after ban)

PWNT!

6. Corran

Corran Active Member

Ban Evasion = Fail ..? :O

7. Craig

Craig New Member

Crouton might be even more addicted than me! xD

8. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Nah

9. Corran

Corran Active Member

Impossible! xD

10. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Actually i did not get back on until about 3 hours after i was banned and sharpshooter could vouch for me because me and him were talking over steam for at least an hour and i told him i had to go a few hours later. Yes, i do have a couple more accounts but i would not use them to get out of a ban.
    And to chuck, i do not deserve a perm ban for going from cp to advanced and back to cp to get more health and ammo.

11. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Even if he did log on with another account, which apparently he didn't. But if he did, why is that considered ban evasion? He legitly owns garrysmod on both accounts, which means he PAID money for them. I don't see how that is a problem, if he misbehaives again just ban that account.

12. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Agreed.

13. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

No, ban request are not for that account, they are for that person. Just because you have enough money to get around a ban does not mean you should be given a second chance for something wrong that you did. If he is seen and known on his second account then that account should be banned for the same amount of time as the initial ban, even if they haven't done anything in that account.

14. Corran

Corran Active Member

Indeed dude. Indeed. ;)

15. Craig

Craig New Member

Damn you Rampant you took my idea! There will be hell to pay!

16. Corran

Corran Active Member

Mwahahaha! *Maniacal Laughter*

Actually, I might change the style. This one looks pretty retarded. :p

EDIT : Alright, that one looks cooler. ^^

17. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Keep on topic this is not an ass kissing competition.

18. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Once again Crouton was abuseing his powers as a CP for an hour, arresting pretty much everyone at one point. Warrents were placed on everyone as well, but i cant dirrectly place the blame for that on him. When he was demoted he would not accept his demotion and use his advanced to become a CP again, he also blocked off the jail to prevent any cps/mob boss who wernt arrested "Maybe 1 at any given time". I wasnt able to take many pictures, and the ones i did are of no use since they dont show him dirrectly doing anything, but Bloodwolf, and +PCPP+RippEr can vouch for me on this that he went way out of line.

OffTopic: For Future Reference how to i record a demo? I know the Shift,F2 thing but no idea how to start it, if i could use this i could get much better proof than a screenshot

19. ripper253

ripper253 New Member

I agree that he should have some form of consequences, because what he was doing was seriously insane!

and the offtopic answer:goto the console and type : record <filename> and to stop recording type : stopdemo

20. Douchey

Douchey New Member

If he pays for a game then he is allowed to play it. But, w/e.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.