Welshdrag Full Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Overlord, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

[APPROVED]Welshdrag Full Admin Application

Edit:

3rd Oct,

As now I am enable to re-Application my Full Admin I will talk about now of reason why I will do in my Application.

I will know that It will be alot harder than other full admins in the past who got approved. This appy will be the first hardest appy to get approved due to teddi's rules.

I do not take any attempt of editing logs only teddi can redit the post of who is allowed or not allowed to be accepting their reference.

I have had experience of learning Sub Admin, and I have enjoyed the experience of helping people as well understanding the seasons some of Fulls telling me the responsibly of being a sub. I am amazed of the responsibilities I have been given and I have done well to keep my powers to help people.

I have asked Ben of if there was a like certain time to actually to apply for full. But theres not certain time to apply so I thought try it now as I have had Fulls asking me to try it, But I do know some comments will be saying I done it too early to apply fair enough if you say that I understand.

But wow I been on this game for like through the summer holiday and I realy enjoyed it all and I shall continue to stay on it. As well I did ask if Full aplication have reached max amount allowing in but I asked Ben but there no table of it so I thought try and apply for now still.

Now I am keeping my Sub application down below to show you all again my personal information, I thought put this here at the top to update it:

I do have good news though I am working in MC Donald's only Saturdays and I am going back to college soon (Collage), So I may know that I hope I will get the same references again from some of you, So I hope good luck for me and I hope you will all be happy to accept me as a Full Admin Welshdrag, As well being SA of the OW I have enjoyed my time experience playing BB and I'll shall continue to play more.

Thank you all for reading,

Welshdrag

----------Old Sub Application-------

Name: Scot Taylor, Male

Username: Welshdrag

About me:

I am a single man who lives his normal life in his house with parents. I am going to college (In America is Collage). I am doing education of B-TEC ICT National Diploma (Passes 1yr) On to 2nd year.
    I am doing well with in my education and would love to go into a few game designing.
    From playing this server I wouldn't mind learning some experience of how other admins do their sharing in workings of this server.

As well I have a job. x. .x oh boy... I work in Mc Donald's...

Hehehe well it is only for a summer job. Money hehehe and it will be so useful for giving donations for your server >. .>.

Anyways Yes I am wanting to do my future into graphical desinging fair enough I am dull but I will learn from it and improve.

As well about more of my life I am deaf in my right ear and I was born dislexic as you may know from my typing problems.

hmm I know some of you play will hate me from saying this but yeh I do have a "XBox 360" bwahaha >x3 me so evil but yeh I been playing this server more than my console omg XD lol.

But the BB server I not gotten tired of it from meeting people on it they been very nice to me. But yes I do get problems with certain people but I do like get it all sorted realy quickly so everyone can be happy.

But of course I do have a lot of fun on the BB server X3 love how it keeps getting improved week by week.

And as well a lot of the admins are very good and nice to talk to and RP with too.

As well I think from what people say of me on the BB RP server I think I am pretty good at RPing.

Evan thought am dyslexic X3 I am still awesome lol yay.

But anyways hope this information is enough for me to give your attention

Thanks for reading

Admin Reference:

2. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Yes, Welsh should be approved as full administrator because he is very professional and a great admin. He should be accepted

Good Luck Welsh.
    Useless Reference Confirmed ;) :) ;D :D

3. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Well ,to start with , being a sub-admin you HAVE been through alot ; becoming leader of he Overwatch . But you have done a good job of your time as a sub-admin. You started off as the sort of person who would be a better RP'er than a leader / administrative role but you have come through that and become a valuable member to the team , You are one of the most frequent admins on (due to being hard to administrate without powers). But you made a good impression as a sub-admin and i think you will progress through Admin aswell
    +1 Ref
    Good Luck !

4. Overlord

I saw the message (I am in college lawl still)

I like how you given your comments for me advantage thank you for giving nice comments about me as being sub-admin thank you as well giving me good possitive things of me being in the OW as leader.

And I agree with you as well I am a good RPer but yes learning to lead a group with in a RP is a very hard topic and I still trying my best right now.

Thank you advantage for the reference and hope it will be accepted.

5. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Well.

-Welshdrag has proved to me and countless others that he is capable of turning a bad situation around, he has coped very well countless problems and issues, and has helped alot of people, and still helped with player problems out of game.

-He also has a very good standing reputation, I've yet to see anyone flame him or hate him, nor have I seen him flame anyone or abuse his powers.

-Even the current inactive player base, Welshdrag has still been playing on the server regularly, and we have both RPed OW a few times. If hes not on the server, hes on the forums, and again still helping people.

-He is also interested in learning some modding skills, I belive with the right tutorials and teaching, he can also be a great asset to BB's future progress if he does continue this enthusiasm.

-I belive that with the added powers of full administrator, He can make his time as admin more efficiant, and easier.

6. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Definitely yes, he's a nice guy, is active, and is always willing to help out.

7. Darth Ryusenka

Darth Ryusenka New Member

+1 nonadmin ref. Good luck Welsh.

8. Overlord

Well 2/4 half way thank you all for comments ^. .^

9. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

+1 Useless Reference

10. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Yes

11. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I support this :D Welsh is the bestest :)

12. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Welshdrag is defiantly worth putting into the Full Admin group. I've known
    Welsh since I've joined the server, he's an Admin always online and often
    in the server. I think he's learnt alot since he started Administrating the server,
    and I think he's ready to move up.

Good Luck Scot!

13. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

100%

14. [BB]Waddy

[BB]Waddy New Member

I support him in his quest for admin because he is always on the server, tries to keep peace with everyone, and always tries his best to resolve each situation to the best of his ability and apart from that he's generally a great rp'er and people respect him for that.

15. Overlord

By 11th October this application will be closed/locked as its max 10 days it should be up so Full's I hope you read this application carefully and hope you can give a nice reason for me.

Thank you for the fulls who have given in their comments etc.

16. Dan

Dan Active Member

As promised some time ago I give a ref to Welsh, he didn't even have to ask for it either. He can be trusted and knows how to handle a variety of situations. Never have I seen him pull a gun on someone n the middle of an RP event, or drop character.

17. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

*Knocks on screen*

I WANT PARAGRAPHS PEOPLE, THESE WONT DO!

18. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

-Snip.-

19. Snypedbyme2

Snypedbyme2 Guest

I have known Welshdrag and I have rped with him quite the few times. He can take care of minges on the server and I have not really seen anything bad done by him. +1 Scanner Ref. Good luck Welsh and I hope you get the full admin you deserve.

20. Dan

Dan Active Member

You should know first hand that welsh is a trustworthy person, he is even leader of OW. You don't put an abusive person in the position of leader for the most leader like RP group. Welsh is on vent plenty and is always talking with us, he has never lied or betrayed anyone. He is also smart and has never deleted his system32 folder at Biff's command.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.