Tools is at it again!

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

This is ridiculous He kicks me for no good reason and nothing happens... oh wait something happens I have to sift through an entire page of mostly stupidity to find what I actually need to see... He kicked me for something he should have told the cops about and had me arrested for. That was an rp thing not me purposefully bothering him. But what he did was clearly abuse of his sub admin powers or at least kicking without a good reason. Oh and since whatever I say won't matter much anymore...

Tools if you're going to kick someone how about you learn English first... since when has annoying become a noun? When you can speak English correctly let me know.

Edit: And the reason it took me so long to respond is because I went to sleep.

2. Xandrah2

Yeah I know about certain unwritten rules but that's not one of them you can't kick someone for taking a box or by that logic you could kick someone for breaking into a shop and taking a gun... Which I don't ever see happen so what about that huh? I took a box that wasn't even his and he kicks me for it.

3. Xandrah2

Okay I'm mad now... Dan what was that?! Why am I banned for "Framing an admin"?!
    This is ridiculous and I'm sick of it you can just ban me because I got kicked for no freaking reason and then ban me for trying to stand up for myself?! I say where's you're proof it was a setup ask one of the cps that was on at the time that I was trying to take that box long before Tools even saw it! This is just awe inspiring that I WAS BANNED because Tools kicked me.

Edit: And it isn't framing if Tools admits to kicking me for taking a box that wasn't his!

Edit2: and I wouldn't be so mad about it if it wasn't one of the admins that was flaming me in another thread.

Edit3: as proof here's the flaming
    So maybe if an admin like Kaiden banned me for something like "admin disrespect" I would understand because I did disrespect him before he did me but oh no Dan if in anyway I disrespected you I can at least say this... I did not start it.

4. Corran

Corran Active Member

This thread needs a lock, methinks.

Anyone concur?

5. Xandrah2

I guess now I'll move to unban because I'm not putting up with a two day ban for complaining about a sub abusing his powers. And then having a full admin ban me for bad reasons too.

Edit: In other words yes Lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.