Tools is at it again!

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Alright Kaiden I'm going to do this how you wanted it...

Tools STEAM_0:0:3671546

Okay I only have 3 SS because the server/Gmod crashed but I have someone else who has some and is going to post them later.

This is what happened... There was this box in front of the nexus and Tools grabs it and puts it by the door and then I grab it and run. So it ends up getting dropped and Tools grabs it and puts it near the door again so I grab it again and run then it gets dropped and I forget about it because I see "Xandrah2 has a warrant for their arrest" because I was holding a cp hostage in my store :) and accidentally told Tox about it... So when I run back to my store to see what happens I manage to get out "Oh Crap" because like every cp on was at my shop before I get kicked for "stop being an annoying" And I have a SS proving I got kicked for that and a SS of Tox telling me it was Tools also one where he tries to explain how me stealing a box is kickable :p

If you read nothing else read this and look at the SS

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... ot0261.jpg (this showing me getting kicked at the bottom)

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0265.jpg (Tools saying I'm out to get him)

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0264.jpg (Him starting to explain how kicking me for taking a box is a legitimate reason)

So basically Tools is abusing his sub admin powers to take out his revenge on me in game for something that happened out of the game.

Edit: Also I would like to apologize for my previous statements Kaiden :( I was a bit mad that nothing happened to them but I guess I'll just go with that and respect your judgment
    but this time it's in the format you told me to do I only have 3 SS not 20+ And I know the wall of text but that's not important only the SS and explanations are important...

To sum up: Sorry Kaiden I was a jerk :p

Edit2: I forgot the SS of Tox Telling me Tools kicked me... Here it is

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0263.jpg

2. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

Listening to all this in vent it sounded a lot like Xandrah was purposly trying to annoy them

3. Xandrah2

Hey I wanted that box so my store would look even a tiny bit more like a store :p

Edit: and of course it would Tools does in fact think I'm out to get him and would take any opportunity to annoy him even though I was trying to steal that box long before he was bothering with it...

4. Tools

Tools New Member

I really dont care.. Try and get me ban. I dont even know you, and all you do is complain about me.. Who are you trying to impress...

5. Xandrah2

You say something like this every time and I don't just complain about you... I was rping and then you kicked me giving me full right to complain about you.

PS. I'm not trying to impress anyone so :p to that.

6. Tools

Tools New Member

I walked into your shop and then left... I turn around and your following me. Which he was a gundealer.. If you were really roleplaying you would of stayed in your shop.. And not annoyed the mayor and me... You kept stealing that box when i was trying to give it to the mayor.. over and over.. You were just trying to find a way to get kicked so you could make this thread..

Anyway why didnt you leave already? You made loads of useless topics last night about how your leaveing and about how bad BB is.. And your still here... You know why becuase you know there nothing better than bb... BB is the Best.

7. Dan

Dan Active Member

Xandrah2 purposely was trying to get kicked, this was a frame

8. Xandrah2

Let me do this in my normal fashion

1. I was not following you.
    2. How many gundealers do you see that stay in their shop the whole time... it gets old fast.
    3. I never saw the mayor outside or even inside the nexus door so as far as I know I was not bothering him.
    4. I was not trying to find a way to get kicked I would've called you an idiot or something like that
    5. I never once said BB was bad I said it has made a few bad sub admin choices...
    6. BB is good but it's not the best because to be the best you're talking about EVERYTHING and one Garry's Mod server !> EVERYTHING
    (for those of you who don't know !> is short for is not greater than)

And Dan how would you know? I never said anything about bothering Tools I just wanted the freaking box! I would've taken the box from anyone who had it! Heck I took it from a cp and then he stunned me and took it back. So I left it alone and then I saw it again and decied I would take it to use...

Edit: If anything it was Tools who was looking for an excuse to kick ME! because I tried to get him banned for breaking rules but Kaiden didn't do it then because I put too much in one thread... So Tools is out to get me if anything!

Edit2: And if it was a setup I wouldn't have dropped the box and stopped when I saw I was warranted and gone back to my shop to check it out...

9. Xandrah2

Oh and if this turns into what is was in the other ban thread I'm having it locked... And dealing with it in pms with Kaiden instead.

10. Tools

Tools New Member

So your not trying to frame me? But your trying to an admins job?

You said this like its your job to get people banned.

"And if something isn't done about this...

I'm going to stay and continue in the exact same manner I have been but I'm going to rp a bit less and just look for any slip up at all and post it."

If you do this and i get ban, You better post a book the size of the bible, of people that need to be banned.. Becuase you for one need to be an admin at BB, your so dedicated to makeing enemies and getting people ban.

11. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Xandrah, heres some words to sum this all up. "Punchwhoreing is not an offical written rule, but its still a kickable offence, continueing to ruin somones RP experience by stealing an item over and over, randomly killing, or just useing lots of OCC chat around themduring a serious RP event can equal a kick, unwritten rules are commen sence, and if you cant realise that, then you need to head down to a pawn shop and buy some, though i doubt theyl have enough for you.

12. Tools

Tools New Member

I also kicked you becuase, First we dont promote DMing, So i wasnt going to kill you., Second I could of had the cop arrest but then you would just try to get them banned.

So its all bad when you think about it..

13. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Xandrah seriously you gotta stop trying to get revenge at tools for a kick man

Your going ban happy for nothing all you do on the fourms is flame at tools and post ban requests for him try doing something else for a change..

14. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

GO BOB !

he kicked you... as much as i know you i have to say you took it for NO REASON whatsoever , i was behind tools and i saw u take it and was like wtf ? .... i would expect no mingeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

Amen to that. Stop whining Xandrah

16. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

He's not getting banned for kicking you.

17. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

actually it means greater than

18. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

> means greater than
    < means less than

learn ur math

19. Light Yagami

Light Yagami New Member

Learn your English.

Burnt.

20. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Off topic: I always thought the crocodile mouth always ate the prey? So like garrysmod is better than Sven Coop I thought it would be GMOD<SvenCoop its really GMOD>SvenCoop? Weird no wonder I passed Basic Algebra 1.

In Topic: No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.