The Amazing Admin Abusing Act: Acree

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Ace-Argento, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

You also in one of the screenshots called her "deep shit" which just shows that you are being a jerk or noob :( (or both even)

2. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

Sounds good ^.^

3. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

-Snip-

[User was warned and banned for this post - Don't post unless asked to - read the FORUM RULES - Autoban for 3 warnings in the same area.]

Thats all I have.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I'm reading the post now. So no more posts below this please.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Ok, from reading through the "swamp" of posts, it's easy enough to point out that certain rules are either misunderstood, or intently broken.

Evander is completely in the right with removal of props such as the hobohut, and your items. Why? Well firstly Hobo huts aren't RP (although this was not yours). They're useless piles of contraptions which, serve no purpose. The first rule of when building a blockade on [BB] is, make the keypad / button. Admins have full right to remove or warn first if they wish, and Evander simply took the former. I do the same often.

Ace, as a gangster, your job is not predefined to "kill" the mayor, your job is to do what the mob boss orders to an extent, as long as its not uber retarded. E.g. making a toilet with strider blood.

In the end, it seems to be firm, tough, rigourous admin handling by Evander. Two reasons i'm rounding up so soon is a) i'm lazy, and b) she's did the job for me. She's contradicted sucessfully your every point and you're humiliated for the fact of she even did something to help you yet you still wish to further on into a deep pit of shit.

6. Noobie

Noobie New Member

I'm sorry if I disturb anything but I would like to add. Someone new to the server who didn't know about OOC was talking and Arcee says "Lol. I love these asshole that can't use OOC." in OOC. I say "They are new to the server" which she responds to with "Noobie, good luck defending mankind!"

7. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

I'm not taking sides but this guy is just an annoying scammer I wouldn't take his word for it.

8. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

What part of that is so difficult to comprehend? :D

9. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

Evander this guy is obviously retarded

Pablo and Chris Mint dont even know the meaning the NLR so I doubt anything will happen lol

10. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

You fail at life Ace. Not even Evander should have to put up with your crap.
    If you have "All this money" that you always say you do then why dont you buy your own server.

I wish teddi would come onto this thread and just say "Denied and Locked".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.