The Amazing Admin Abusing Act: Acree

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Ace-Argento, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

Well eariler today on June 15, everyone on the server was having fun, enjoying the server, and basically just having a good time. Then for some odd reason Acree has the nerve to come on and remove everyone from the Mayor's Office and lock it. Me and my friends have multiple screenshots of her abusing you can ask BlackDog, Raging Hormones, Tools, and Boilrag. I was just on the server about one hour ago and left, I came back about 30 minutes later to hope Acree calmed down... When I got there I found that she made two mayors and built them a fortress that is absolute prop blocking. I managed to get inside the "fortress" only to be removed by Acree from the top of the map to fall down to my death. I have a screenshot of her saying "There we go, dropped him in mid air." Also she claimed that if anyone "dared" touch Gremlin's egg props that she will immediately ban them. Not to mention that as I was building my Gun Shop she decided to fly in with noclip, delete all my objects, and take away my propety. I asked her why she did this and she replied "Because there was no keypads." I told her that I wasn't finished building and she said "Stop being a lazy fuck, it takes 3 seconds to rebuild it" (I have a screenshot of this conversation). Also I told her "If it takes 3 seconds, then rebuild it for me" Only to be ignored. I must admit I loved this server and even bought Advanced immediately due to the fact of the friendly people on ventrilo and the great community. I was consumed by the roleplaying factor and sense of fun. Yet Acree has to come in and ruin it. She took away the Roleplaying factor by her being a damn tyrant ruler!

If you'd like to see the screenshots please tell me.

Please take her admin away, ban her, anything!

Thank you,
    Ace.

2. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Oh god, tl;dr. Learn how to make proper paragraphs etc.

Teddi can just get the story from me over SF cause you're one of the people that
    A) Don't do shit when asked to.
    B) Pull shit out of context to make everyone else look bad.
    C) Throw a big frown and post shit like this just cause you don't get your way.

Plus I don't know what kind of roleplay you're bitching about, didn't see you even make an attempt at it.

3. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

Come back when you actually read the post.

4. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

You and Tools were making flying wrenches and propane cans, yet you totally forgot to mention that.

Built the mayors some protection, the fact that there were two mayors was an amusing coincidence, no one complained about it but you. You were asked to leave by both mayors numerous times yet refused to, so I moved you once, you got in again, I moved you outside so you'd stay the fuck out.

I removed the doors cause there were no buttons, keypads etc, you didn't even use the space, you just afk'ed there for numerous minutes.

"Also she claimed that if anyone "dared" touch Gremlin's egg props that she will immediately ban them." That was obvious sarcasm, jesus dude, learn to do some proper research before you do lame shit like this. Ask Gremlin.

And it would only have taken you 3 seconds to remake those doors BUT you decided to make a big deal out of it and whine like an immature baby.

Bottom like. Bitching about RP? You didn't even make an effort to during the whole night, you were minging around when I got on the server making some odd kind of blocks near the hobo hut putting toilets that had shit spraying out of them. <- YET YOU FORGET TO MENTION THIS HMMM...

Happy now, cunt?

5. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that you avoided CP demotion, when you weren't being a CP just minging around doing your... "rp", so I had to kick you so you'd learn a lesson.

6. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

Your immaturity is awing. But back to the point.. I think you fail to realize that building them protection is prop blocking which is against the rules, I also believe that you fail to realize that I was a Gangster class, my job is to kill the Mayor; But hell I was too scared that if I would make any attempt that I'd be banned by your tyrannic self. Also, I didn't make any flying wrenches or props of any sort, I was just in the room watching. Nice attempt at making me look bad though. Secondly you claim that I was afk? I believe you flew in saying "are you guys afk?" and painkiller ran around saying no, and I replied no we are not. Then you decided to remove everything. I also don't care that it's sarcasm your the supposed "trusted admin" I have no choice but to believe your ridiculous threats. I didn't make an effort because I was too busy being harassed you and had no choice since my propety was taken away, I no longer had my Gun Shop. You claim I avoided the demotion? I started playing RP less than a day ago, I thought I was just dying when that happened so I only assumed that I'd switch to my class. When you claimed I was avoiding it I messaged directly to the admins "@ Sorry, my bad I didn't know I was being demoted." Lastly, whats wrong with making a toilet with an emitter? It's not shit it's called Strider Blood it's not against the rules and I've seen others do it.

7. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Oh yeah I saw the part where she put you out the second time in mid air and I can say you did not die so quit your lying :(
    (I don't have any SS but still...)

And @ doesn't work I believe (read the rules)

8. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

I said "only to be removed by Acree from the top of the map to fall down to my death." Implying that she had the intention of making me die, not that I actually died.

9. Xandrah2

She put you a few feet off the ground at most lol so just give up before something bad happens

10. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

I hope you mean feet as in real life feet, I was higher than the Nexus building's rooftop. Stop being a suck up, I doubt you have anything proof showing I was a "few feet"

11. Xandrah2

I've yet to see any proof out of you so kindly leave me alone :mad:

12. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Making a toilet that sprays shit and you call me immature? Jeesh.

The painkiller afk check was long before you were standing around in that room doing fuck all.

Basically you're just copying things I said about you applying them to me, which shows some lack of creativity on your end. Seriously tho, I forgot to add keypads to the door because xandrah2 wanted me to bring Rostik some afk sleeping dude to him, so I went and did that and forgot about it.

Still, you were asked, numerous times, yet didn't leave plus the mayors would never have risen from the chairs so then you would be here posting a ban request on them.

You just have no idea who you're dealing with, sir, the people that know me on this server won't take your word for any of this because it just dosn't make sense from your perspective as far as can be concerned precise action was taken against you because I've dealt with people like you time and time again, it always ends up here and ends here. I was trying to preserve you from embarrassment but you had to act like the bigger dick and here we are. In retrospect I would have done nothing different, this post shows I was correct to treat you with the attitude that was given at the time. With a ban record of 4, justified bans your continuous usage of the word "tyrant" is overly dramatical and at slight a bit pathetic.

"she had the intention of making me die"
    Ok since you know my intentions were so bad you should probably know the fall was calculated as I'm familiar with the fall damage, only way it would have killed you is if you was low on HP from the start. My intention was simply to make you realize that you were in a place in which you had been asked to leave, then moved, then you entered again, was asked to leave again. My intentions would never be to ban an idiot like you, because you'd bring it here and this whole story would be repeated, I didn't bother kicking you because I knew you were a walking time bomb from the get go. Dealt with people like you before, this is no new story and those that know this server in and out will agree to that.

"I was higher than the Nexus building's rooftop"
    You were just above the "admin observation roof", get your facts straight for once, please? Just for me?

I tried to save you from this but you don't seem to have the perception and understanding required. My actions were justified but harsh, because letting things slip dosn't teach anyone anything.

13. Xandrah2

Yeah I remember the whole thing with Rostik (Robert on the forums) he was afk and I needed to give him the money I had made for keeping (My money is bugged) and asked Evander to bring me to him or bring him to me but she messed up and brought me to the mayors office and then went to Rostik and brought me there. :) but he was asleep so I couldn't give the money to him and then Evander went off to do something else :p

14. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

Your right I am copying and replying to the things you say because your not grasping the fact that I started the post, and that your doing the same thing.

Oh my bad you just "forgot" I thought admins were suppose to be responsible.. my bad again.

You claim I was asked, why would I listen when it's my job as a Gangster to execute the Mayor?

Thats fine your right I don't know you, but I've seen enough to believe your trash. If people won't take my word then I'll just post the screenshots, unfortunately I only have two but I'll just get the rest of the people affected by your garbage to post theirs tomorrow.

I find it hilarious that you've dealt with people like me "time and time again" I don't have a hard time believing that either, you bring it to yourself by acting like an ignoramus.

How does me making this post justify you to treat me with attitude, you treated me like crap before I even made this post, you dumb fool.

Oh I'm sorry aswell I should of known that you had a degree in the Source Engine's Physics to calculate the perfect fall spot to keep little old me from dying, I thank you oh so much.

By the way thanks for trying to save me, I appreciate it. I'd go through any humiliation to see you removed.

15. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

Heres those screenshots: (Fixed the post, the old screenshots were cropped down and un-readable)

16. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

"Oh I'm sorry aswell I should of known that you had a degree in the Source Engine's Physics to calculate the perfect fall spot to keep little old me from dying, I thank you oh so much."

Actually it comes from playing on this server a lot and being a level-designer for Half-Life 2 and pre-dating.

"You claim I was asked, why would I listen when it's my job as a Gangster to execute the Mayor?"

You can't kill them in the chairs anyway, so that's redundant.

"Oh my bad you just "forgot" I thought admins were suppose to be responsible.. my bad again."

Apply for admin, we could use you, robo-cop.

"unfortunately I only have two but I'll just get the rest of the people affected by your garbage to post theirs tomorrow."

Mmhm, I'm sure a lot of people will jump your wagon but the other people dealt with today were done so for just reasons, I'm 99% noobie will bring up Raging, who I muted for numerous reasons, if she dosn't that's fine.

"I find it hilarious that you've dealt with people like me "time and time again" I don't have a hard time believing that either, you bring it to yourself by acting like an ignoramus."

No it actually comes from people like you thinking you're hot shit and can challenge authority.

"How does me making this post justify you to treat me with attitude, you treated me like crap before I even made this post, you dumb fool."

That's just the thing, I knew this post was coming from the moment I started dealing with you. I wasn't justifying my actions to you, it was put there so that when Teddi reads this he knows the story behind it.

-- And now for your screenshots.

1. When someone asks the same thing and demanding answers is usually a /ignore right there. There's enough people to watch over to care about one guy throwing a tantrum over 3 doors when there is a door tool, a bit of clicking and done in a few seconds. You were almost done building? It was 3 doors, out of which 1 made sense with nothing else going on.

2. Most people probably didn't even care it went in OOC, I was notifying the two mayors inside as I wasn't there and the "melon babies" thing you weren't even involved with, it was an obvious joke not only to Gremlin but a lot of other people who were in the vicinity. Then in the mayors office it continued, we pretended the two mayors were the melon babies (who were called Britney (pink) and Carl (red)) however grown up, so we made on chair red and the other pink. Shortly after that I guess they got bored or something when I had to go deal with other things.

Also "I can't wait to see you banned", that's really cute. :)

17. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Adding onto 1;

The reason it didn't make sense (the doors that is) because moments earlier you had blocked off the garden next to the hobo hut with blast doors and put two toilets with emitters in them, just figured these misplaced doors were just another of your minge activities.

18. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

Let me shorten this one up:

"No it actually comes from people like you thinking you're hot shit and can challenge authority."
    - Your calling me hot shit, look at your arrogant attitude.

"You were almost done building? It was 3 doors, out of which 1 made sense with nothing else going on."
    - Yes I was, just because there wasn't keypads on them at that time doesn't mean that I wasn't going to add them.

"Also "I can't wait to see you banned", that's really cute. :)"
    - I'm glad you think it is :].

19. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

The doors blocked nothing, unlike you I follow the rules of no prop blocking. You could crouch in the middle to enter the building I built. By the way, minge is not a word.

20. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

"Can't wait to see you banned"

Shows that you challenge authority and that you are arrogant enough to assume you have ultimate evidence to get my powers stripped. Arrogant attitude, ignorance, it's like they say, it takes one to know one.

Really, this post war can just keep going, so let's wait for Teddi and Ben to do their thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.