Ted raptors 4th ban request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by mrmagoo, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

Well now that i realized wat a minge you are im going to start taking screen shots wich i regret not taking before but still thats not even my point..rofl

2. Craig

Craig New Member

Lol k.
    But I would like to formally apologize to you Charles. I shouldn't have knocked you out or said what I said. I'm sorry. Friends? xD

3. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Why did you not apologize to me?!?!?

4. Craig

Craig New Member

Because you whined a hell of alot more about it, and purposely let me knock you out just to get screen shots.

5. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Lol,what ever man.I never whined.I said respect the rule.And I did want you to knock me out,I went to you to talk about it and you still continued knocking me out.You are a big minge,not the biggest but you are one.Ill do as Charle take pics when you do something bad.You could of said sorry,I would of been ok.

6. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

The fact that you built a fort blocking public property is actually hurting yourself. This is prop blocking and is rule breaking. Do not try to ban someone else in your own fourth ban request.

7. kirillarmas

kirillarmas New Member

lol i said im the RUF noob :D

8. Craig

Craig New Member

Previously posted by Edgar: "The fact that you built a fort blocking public property is actually hurting yourself. This is prop blocking and is rule breaking. Do not try to ban someone else in your own fourth ban request."

I wasn't blocking public property really. I owned all the doors in the appartments and the room thats in that dark hallway. No one was complaining about it, and Charles never said that there was something back there that he needed to get to. He just wanted to get into my fort, so he improvised.... Man this shit is getting so annoying. You guys seam to base most of the reason I should be banned on the fact that I have 4 ban requests, and yet none of them have solid evidence. Just stop this madness.

9. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.