Ted raptors 4th ban request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by mrmagoo, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

This is a sample of wat he did to me today.. ive seen him prop surf and dm before but never reported it..now im tired of his bs. Theres a reason why he has 4 ban request now.

Here after i opened nexus front doors he knocked me out and said "you suck at life" after that he saw me at the 45 apartments and knocked me out again.
    [​IMG]

After i started to defend myself saying "why did you knock me out" and other things he started to spam me in pm calling me a fag.
    [​IMG]

Hes done alot worse things in the past but i never bothered to tell any one..

EDIT sorry i forgot to screen shot his steam id but you can get it from his 3 other ban requests.

2. Craig

Craig New Member

Lol dude this is seriously pathetic. You cant get me banned for knocking you out. The reason I knocked you out is that you were in the nexus, and you complained so much about it I knocked you out again. You were INSIDE the nexus, not opening the front doors. ::)

If anyone should be banned Charles, it should be you for PROP SURFING into my big fort that I built:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Don't try and get ME banned when you're obviously the one that is corrupt!

3. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Ted I saw you knocking him and me several time.I dont think charle wanted to prop surf.He would of used sometime more bigger. I dought that he wanted to prop surf.And ted this is your fourth ban request.You think you do nothing?You think evreyone is guilty but you.Start taking responsabilty and stop acting like a 5 year olds kid.

4. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

MAYBE if you hadnt blocked that whole area off i wouldnt have to use that prop to get to the apartments /gunshop. prop blocker

5. Eddie Dorama

See,Charle Had a reason.Charle would never abuse advanced.He's my buddy :D.

6. Craig

Craig New Member

I never said I wasn't guilty of knocking you out, but that is not a bannable offense. How would I have valid arguments if I was 5 years old? -_-

First of all, I owned all the doors behind my wall. I also always have a door and a keypad, and usually I keep the door open so people can check the place out. You didn't HAVE to prop surf. If you wanted to get back there you could have asked me. Prop surfing is against the rules regardless of weather or not you "had too".

7. Eddie Dorama

You know ted asking you something whitout you answering like a minge is as hard, to get a mentaly challenge kid to make 3 front flip than run around the world 2 time in a row in less than 2min while keeping a book balanced on he's head.

8. Craig

Craig New Member

I don't think you should be insulting my intelligence when you can barely formulate a legible sentence.

9. Eddie Dorama

Did I ever insulted your intelligence?No,I just made a comparaison of how minge you are.:D!

10. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

ROFL

11. Eddie Dorama

I know,I just invented that randomly lol.

12. Havoc

Havoc Member

Oh, wasn't Ted Bundy the name of a serial rapist?

13. Craig

Craig New Member

Lol ok dude whatever. Anyways, I have an update on Charles. Turns out I caught him prop surfing twice:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am teh winner.

Yes lol. He was from Washington, USA, and so am I. I used the name for Counterstrike: Source (and it fit very well), so I figured I'd just use it for garry's mod too...

14. xKagex

xKagex New Member

Bundy would bludgeon his victims, then strangle them to death. He also engaged in rape and necrophilia.

15. Craig

Craig New Member

I know I read the wiki about him xD

16. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

17. Eddie Dorama

Pwwwwwnnnnnnnnn you ted.Now shut up and get ban.

18. Craig

Craig New Member

I know that, but the only problem is that you used a prop to get up there, which is considered prop surfing. You should have asked an admin for permission to do that.

19. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

Ted stop complaining about me and defend your self if you wanna complain about me make a ban request

20. Craig

Craig New Member

Dude, If I wanted to try and get you banned I would have. I'm just saying that I have more evidence against you than you have against me. You say that I do all these terrible things, and yet you have NO proof. The only thing you have supplied was a few screen shots that don't even show me doing anything against the rules. Don't try and get me banned just because you're dis-satisfied with my actions as a Civil Protection officer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.