Ted, and tracesofgrace

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Chadvader115, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

LOL, that ain't why i let it go. I let it go because I don't see you doing that everyday. I do see ted being a minge everyday though. Does anyone actually read what i said. Gene if you don't read do not post.

Its getting really annoying posting 4 times about what I already said. Gene, I said. I killed traces when he had the contract. The guy said ted supposly forgot. If you look in the picture though. Traces said something totally different. Then i demoted him when i killed him. He used his admin to re become cop. Then came up to my mayors office AGAIN. Then he said ted reminded him. And thats when i got killed by him.

By the way "try not to insult me". Hahaha can you type cocky? And, yes you do lie. Since you do not lie I will point out another thing. If you look in the second picture teddi. You will see. Right after I was killed by xandrah2 who was also a cop. Sparco sniped ted.

This mean ted wasn't following new life rule. And that you broke it also traces. So thats proof of you breaking New life rule also traces. And you said ted asked if you killed me. So you pretty much killed me when he asked a question. Still find this guy hilarious. "Try not to insult me, k." But traces i can easily change my mind about this. In the server. You said I do not have proof of you even though i do. Then you said I do have proof on ted. I guess this means i got proof on you too traces huh? If teddi agrees this was abuse, then include trace in the punishment. And teddi now its all up to you.

Trace can't make up anymore excuses because i just proved them wrong. Bob said he will comment about ted, even though i already have screenshots, and traces said ted hired him after i killed ted. Well since traces always has something cocky to type at the ending of his posts I will too (Just to fit in). GG, kthnxbai!

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Right. few things first. Imageshack sucks. Don't highlight with the text selecter, its annoying to read.

-snip-

-snippety snip snip-

3. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Ok can I make it a one month ban then :D?

4. Teddi

5. Craig

Craig New Member

Listen, I didn't break the NLR, and he doesn't even really have proof that I did besides what he has said.

Every time that I was ARRESTED/UN-ARRESTED, I reminded Traces about our little deal. I only died once, and that was when I went to try and kill him myself, and in the new life I was arrested again for selling snipers. I made an advert for snipers again (and this makes sense because in the new life, I forgot that snipers were illegal), and he gave me a warrant for the 2nd time, and this time instead of trying to kill him, I took out a hit contract on him with Toxicity. Toxicity failed, so I decided to /advert snipers again, and was arrested again. Then, after I was un-arrested I took the hit out on him with Traces. Traces died and I reminded him of our contract so he went back.

Bob's story is all wrong. I didn't hire Traces until Toxicity had failed. I don't know how to stress it enough that I didn't break the NLR. I obey the rules, ok? Even if I have broke some rules in the past, the new life rule is one that I never break. Both of the hit contracts I took out where after I got out of JAIL. Even if I did die after being killed the first time (which I don't think I did), I made the contract with Traces right after I got out of jail.

Teddi, you must see how he is in the wrong here. I don't mean to be rude but his screen shots barely prove anything at all.

EDIT: Looks like I'm too late then eh Teddi? This is really extremely un fair. I didn't break the NLR! How many times do I have to say it?!?!? I don't abuse the new life rule! I really can't believe that you let this go through. He really doesn't have ANY proof, and I'm serious, I didn't break the new life rule.

6. Teddi

I'm clearing the ban, i'm taking a second look at this.

7. Teddi

Ok, reread the evidence, I didn't read it all and for some reason i skipped Traces post.
    That, an i don't feel too well today.

Anyways, there is no screenshot of the scoreboard to suggest DM before anyone suggests it, and if Traces was being reminded of the deal then that isnt NLR. He's just Rping as a seperate hitman. Maybe a rule needs to be implemented so you cannot do that job after death. I've cleared the Ban because although there is console evidence, visual evidence of what the area was like at the time is also useful. Yes, it shows Bundy being killed. however traces clarified many points.

Now if you dont mind, i need to get something to stop me dribbling. Gummybear is melting.

8. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

LOL, I knew it.

9. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

Just noticed this thread was made a couple days ago. :eek: I was reading the players join date. lol

Here's my say in this. Not like it matters, but everyone is entitled to an opinion. :p

Although I have not been whith BB for a while, I do know a good amount of the regular players. Ted was one of the first players on BB to teach me exactely how to RP. I had never really RPed before and Ted has taught me how. Since then, I have played with Ted a good amount and he has proven to me a promanent RP player.

That's it I guess. :)

10. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Bob Smackaloaf said he would post about ted abusing nlr teddi. And ted traces said you reminded him once that also means hes lieing. And ted you died too. Sparco killed you. You just said traces died.

Then after traces died you got shot. That means he abused nlr teddi. Since i gotta point this out again. Look in the second picture. At the bottom it shows xandrah2 killing me, then what does it say next. "sparco killed [SR]|Ted Funny| using ls_sniper". This happened right after i killed traces. Traces wasn't a cop yet either soo :p.

So that means ted abused nlr and just tried to get away with lieing from a super admin. Its also even funnier your believing teds nice act. You know what just lock this whole discussion. Its clear that this guy is never gonna get banned when he acts like a minge all the time.

Its even funnier you believe him when he died the first time. Then I got a screenshot of him abusing the second time and traces said he was hired by ted. Even though ted was killed by sparco. What i also don't get is this guy gots a known record and hes still playing on the server. Then you perma banned 5 people yesterday for things you could of warned. But whatever not my business. So you can lock this thread even though i am right.

11. Craig

Craig New Member

I appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to re-read. :D

12. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

How did you skip my post? Its huge!

First, I wrote that post 5 in the morning after a party (watched the hulk 2 times in a row.) and being awake for 2 days strait, I didnt rightly care what the hell I typed. Im leaveing it there cuz i now realize that its purdy funny.

Anyways. This makes no sence at all. How am I lieing?
    WHAT!? Sentence is fragmented. Its like If I were to say, "If your username is Chadvader, I like boobs."

What the hell? Let me sum that up. "Ted broke NLR, So did Traces. That is Proof."

Next 2 sentences make me go, "WTF are you smokeing?"
    Where are you at. I said ted asked me if I killed you. I said no, he said that he paid me to kill him. So I then killed you.

Seriously, you piss me off so much. This entire request Is crap. You took one thing like you being killed and threw it out of control. You suck because you have a crap story that you change constantly and your only evidence is console pics.

Ya know what. I get killed constantly. And unless its really bad I dont care. I have lost probly a lil over 100k becuase I buy something and someone kills me, I constantly stay at only about 20k in my bank. People put hits on me and I die, and ya know what i do. Nothing. I pick up the pieces and play. I dont come here bitching to people. So unless someone has done something to you to where it will forever alter you experience on our servers, Dont waste other peoples time by haveing them read this nonsence thread about how you died.

Me and ted didnt do wrong. So GTFO.

Agreed Lock this Thread.

13. Craig

Craig New Member

Words to live by right there, or at least to role play by. I think its predicaments like this that encourage me to try my hardest at role playing.

14. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Where are you at. I said ted asked me if I killed you. I said no, he said that he paid me to kill him. So I then killed you.

Seriously, you piss me off so much. This entire request Is crap. You took one thing like you being killed and threw it out of control. You suck because you have a crap story that you change constantly and your only evidence is console pics.

Ya know what. I get killed constantly. And unless its really bad I dont care. I have lost probly a lil over 100k becuase I buy something and someone kills me, I constantly stay at only about 20k in my bank. People put hits on me and I die, and ya know what i do. Nothing. I pick up the pieces and play. I dont come here bitching to people. So unless someone has done something to you to where it will forever alter you experience on our servers, Dont waste other peoples time by haveing them read this nonsence thread about how you died.

Me and ted didnt do wrong. So GTFO.

Agreed Lock this Thread.[/quote:3y2sl9of]
    Lol why are you still posting lmfao. And you know you lie. Died? You guys kept abusing nlr all day lol. I already got proof of you abusing. Teddi said "can you pardon traces, he hasn't been on in awhile and doesn't know the new rules." I change my story constantly? LOL. You can't read then. Do you see what you write? And I can't post a ban unless someone alters my life? That really is misleading. First I get told if someone abuses nlr, then i should post a banning lmao.

Now im getting told unless this changes my life, then i should post a ban. And lol, you've abused nlr more then once dude haha. If i were to come up to you and abuse it. Then i couldn't be banned right? Because it hasn't changed your life. So if I were to dm everyone, i can't be banned? Because it hasn't changed anyones life? You don't read the proof lmao. And you sure don't make any sense. And i don't wanna hear about your pitty stories on how you were a idiot and got scammed haha. And no, i let the first dms go. Then when you showed up and started abusing nlr it got annoying. You already know I'm right. Thats why your trying to tell me your stories on how you got scammed. And unless people abuse new life rule with hits, then of course you will not ban.

Besides teddi already let you and ted go even though he seen you abuse new life rule in my console pictures. No need to keep trying to make things up when you know you're not gonna be banned. And since ted asked you did you kill him i'll point this out again.

Sparco killed ted with sniper. This is in the second picture to the bottom. This was after i killed and demoted you. "WTF are you smokeing?" Hmmm maybe you should say the details first then not later. Teddi already knows you broken nlr. "This all narrows down to them breaking nlr." I'll say his other line since your a jackass. "Can you pardon traces he hasn't been on in a long time.". Eat it bitch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.