Ted, and tracesofgrace

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Chadvader115, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

I didn't get teds steam id.
    Traceofgrace: Steam_0:05872666
    Ok i was playing as the mayor when i made some rules to stop dming. As awhiles ted was being a whiny b**** because i made only pistols, crowbars, and mp5 legal and all the rest of the weapons illegal. So when i got him arrested because he was selling illegals. He got out of jail and tried to assassinate me. So he died and i told him new life rule. He ended up selling illegals again and adverted it so i warranted him once more. In jail he was spamming my pm, calling me a fag. So he abused new life rule and killed me when he got out of jail. So i re became mayor. So after all this mess, he tries to find a way around to sell illegals. He started saying stuff like "selling the best weapon ever". So i made a new rule you can't just describe the weapon, you got to actually say the weapon name. So then he hires traceofgrace to kill me. Traceofgrace which then abuses and uses cop to try to kill me. So i still killed traceofgrace because of his terrible noob aim. So after i killed him. andrah2 or whatever his name killed me when he was a cop. andrah2 seen me being shot by traceofgrace who became cop to kill me and he decides to let trace shoot me. So when i killed trace he shot me. Then when i asked andrah2 why he killed me. He simply said. "trace shot me to and i didn't kill him". I replied he shot you on accident and was actually trying to kill me genius. But before i asked andrah2 why. Trace comes back. And i told him nlr. He said ok. 15 minutes later he kills me again. So i got mad and said it was nlr. I revoted and got mayor again. He said i had a hit on you. I replied you can't use your admin to become a cop again after i demoted you when you tried to kill me. Then i said that is also breaking new life rule. He said ted hired him which means ted was breaking new life rule again. He made it seem that since ted hired him it didn't matter if he broke nlr. ok here are the photos ill explain what you are seeing. And the photos are in order. I don't got a photo of me killing ted but another admin besides trace was there so he can back me up.

Ok so i first kill traceofgrace because he tried to kill me as a cop.
    [​IMG]

This picture is xandrah2(thats his name) killing me because i defended myself of trace who became cop to kill me for ted who paid trace which is abuse of new life rule and i also demoted trace.
    [​IMG]

Now after traceofgrace tried to kill me then i killed him, and demoted him. He used the advance or admin thing to become cop again. Then i told him new life rule. He said ok. So then he kills me. And if you look you can see ted try to get around my rule of selling illegals by saying. "selling totally awesome guns".
    [​IMG]

Ok now if you look closely at the bottom of the screen i highlighted you can see traceofgrace admit he abused new life rule pretty much. If you can't see it ill type it. Traceofgrace:No, your being stupid listen. I came to kill you. You killed me. ted paid me 2.5k to kill you. I then kill you. Now here is the photo showing him say this. This means ted abused new life rule also by having someone else kill me instead of him.
    [​IMG]

2. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

You will have to click on the pictures of course to see them. But ted and traceofgrace were abusing today. So was xandrah2. And this other guy named dralth. So tracesofgrace just admitted he broke new life rule. The funny thing is he gots admin and he doesn't even know what new life rule is lol. Lets look at when he admitted he broke new life rule. But made it sound like i was dumb and that he didn't break new life rule haha. "Traceofgrace:No, your being stupid listen. I came to kill you. You killed me. ted paid me 2.5k to kill you. I then kill you"
    That really makes me lol everytime i read that part, and that he gots admin too haha.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Blah...

So he killed you and you demoted him? That's breaking NLR, so he had every right to to back to CP.

4. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

First of all. He became cop in the first place with his admin or advance to kill me. Thats bs. And ted broke new life rule. He hired tracesofgrace to kill me. And no he didn't kill me. He almost killed me. Then i killed him and demoted him for abuse.

5. Kaiden

So you were like super hero Mayor with a Mac10 or something?

6. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Do you not read what i said? I said. I killed him because of his terrible aim. Do i gotta mention i killed him with a deagle? And he almost killed me when i was standing still? I didn't think it would matter that much when he is ABUSING.

7. Kaiden

Lol, just trying to decipher information from your wall of text.

He's going to post I believe, we'll see what actually happened I expect.

Also need to disable Mayor using guns lol.

8. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Well ted hired trace to kill the mayor after the mayor shot ted

So ted abused nlr no clue about trace tho i wasnt there for that
    But ted totally

9. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

He ain't gonna post. He was looking at this for 10 minutes trying to think of what to say. But he can't think of anything because he knows i'm right about what he said. I'll make it a little more simpler about what happened.

Ted was being a asshole because had him arrested for selling illegal weapons when i broadcasted 3 times already about whats illegal and whats not. So ted tried to kill me. My guard kyle killed him. Ted ended up being an idiot again thinking it was new life rule so i don't have to follow the mayors law about whats legal and whats not, decides to try to sell illegals again. Once again i warranted him then he was arrested. He starts pming me calling me a fag and stuff. So he comes and kills me this time. But i became mayor again because i'm an awesome mayor. And ted was killed by a prop somehow when i died. The elevator got glitched so im assuming he got killed by that. So anyways ted abuses new life rule by hiring Tracesofgrace to assassinate me. Tracesofgrace used the advance or admin thing to become cop. How do i know this? Because it said there was 7 cops when there could only be 6 cops. So i was looking at a camera moniter of the elevator that kyle built. And i noticed my screen turning red as if i was being shot so i look. And see tracesofgrace shooting at me. So i start running around. Then when he reloaded i took out my deagle. And shot him. Xandrah2 who was a cop seen tracesofgrace trying to kill me and lets tracesofgrace do that. So then i killed traces with the deagle. And demoted traces. Xandrah2 then shoots me. I re become mayor once again(am i a awesome mayor or what?). And when i go back to my office. Tracesofgrace abused his admin power again to become cop. I told tracesofgrace new life rule. He then kills me. Then tracesofgraces makes it seem it doesn't matter if there is new life rule. He then admitted he broke new life rule by saying. "You killed me and ted paid me so i came back and killed you".

10. Kaiden

He came to kill you, you killed him. Ted then hired the "New" Hitman. He only returned because he was hired to do so.

11. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Even if that is true kaidan which i don't think so. He abused his admin to try to kill me. Then he tried to kill me again. Then ted tries to have a hitman kill me.

12. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Ok...
    /me warms up my hands for a good long post.

First of all. Not going to post pics, seeing as he has already provided them.

Anyways, lets begin.

I had been doing misc. jobs for quite some time. toxicity was being a hitman for 2k a hit. He did a good job and it seems like fun and I could make some money. So I desided to do it myself. So I advertized a 2k hit deal to people, when I noticed ted complaining about the mayor. I asked if he wanted him killed...For a fee of course. We came to the terms of 2.5k for the mayor. Anyways, i couldnt get in to the nexus, and I thought ted forgot, so i became a cop to get a better salary. Obveiously I went to see the mayor see what kind of security he had. I took the elevator up and found myself stuck. I nolcliped my feet out of the elevator and proceeded to help the others that were stuck as well. After awhile I gained access into the mayors "fort". When inside ted asked me if he was dead yet. So I had to try and kill the mayor. I got behind him and shot at him. The large amount of objects that created the "fort" was causeing me to lag and I wasnt able to get a clean kill.

The Mayor proceeded to run arround like a fast zombie without a head. I tried to shoot but the combo of him running and the lag I couldnt get a shot. Then Bob smackaloaf starts to spam me in steam friends (At this point the police cheif - xandrah2 entered and was asking why I was shooting randomly) and the mayor has yet to even get a shot off or even pull out a gun so I think he doesnt have a gun. Takeing advantage I try to clam Bob down so he will quit spamming me. As i do this the mayor pulls out a deagle and shoots me.

Now, Alot of things happen here. xandrah kills the mayor. Bob still is spamming me (lulz). And ted starts asking me if i killed him. Either before he dies or he died and come back, but the mayor demoted me back to citizen. I buy a sniper from ted and then I hit f2 and bring up the classes menu and hit the "vote to become" on the cp class. Not use a cmd to get it (I dont think there is one that works if im right.). Then I go back up to the mayors office when ted tells me that i need to kill him. The "Fort" disapears when the builder of it leaves the server and I wait and kill the mayor 5-10min later.

Once the former mayor is dead he starts to complain about how I broke NLR. Although I didnt break it. (I did forget what happened. But ted told me that I had a contract to kill the mayor.) Then he goes on and on and on for about 2 hours. I explain to him multiple times what happened. But he is so mad that he was killed he start throwing around NLR to ease the pain I suppose.

Oh and I read your post above. Dont be a whinny ass. And how dare you insult me. If you get so worked up about a simple hit on you, dont be the mayor, better yet, dont play. Xandrah didnt ignore you being shot. He thought i was randomly shooting. then he saw you kill me. So he killed you.

As for the 7/6 cops i dont know. When I was rejoined the cps it said 5/6. So dont try to play me the fool. If the cps was full then I wouldnt beable to hit the vote to become button. Duh.

Well. That took a while to write, and certainly a while to read. Thanks for your time.

13. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Play you as a fool? I guess i should of screenshotted the 7/6. And you're saying that you thought ted forgot so it was ok? Ted was crying all day about me. i know ted didn't forget and so did you. "Then I go back up to the mayors office when ted tells me that i need to kill him" thats abuse of nlr also. You said, ted paid me and i thought he forgot about it. Then i killed you. Then you said that line i quoted that I went back up to the mayors office and ted tells me that you need to kill me. Then you say you wait 5-10 min? Thats still new life rule. And you didn't vote.

Edit
    He also said he forgot what happened.

14. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Hey does a super admin mind to join in on this chat about what hes thinking about this situation?

15. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I've been reading, and i'm thinking.

I do read these threads, i just think for a good while before psoting.

16. PC Camp

PC Camp New Member

So Teddi you think of what your going to say yet? Gosh its been over a year now! :p

Sorry for the bump, just wanted to know how this turned out. This is kinda like a movie, with no ending. X( Teddi can you end this story for me? ;D

17. Craig

Craig New Member

Alright I skipped over the long wall of text, and I have a few things to say.

1. Getting arrested and then un-arrested doesn't count as dying, and I only ordered the hit on you after being arrested/un-arrested.

2. If the Hitman dies, but I don't die, I can "show him the contract", and tell him that he has to kill the guy I payed him to kill.

3. You have lack of evidence that shows me breaking the NLR.

4. Just because you have a few screen shots doesn't mean anything. And your wall of text doesn't mean anything either. Just because you say something happened, doesn't mean it actually happened.

5. Lol

18. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Well i have decided to not argue with Traces, but for ted. I killed him once when he got mad because i had arrested him. I had arrest him again. He comes back and kills me. Then dies because of the glitched elevator.

So then ted hired traces who just came in which is also abuse of New life rule for ted. Bob can back me up on how ted was abusing. And wall of text? What does everyone got against long paragraphs? :O.

19. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

;D Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Traces doesnt lie. Try not to insult me, k?

You wouldnt like me when Im angry. RAWR!

20. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

If a CP kills the mayor, or another cp, The victim cannot Kill/Demote him, Because of New Life Rule is in effect.

So, If you demoted him after he killed you, You just broke New Life Rule.

And Maybe Traces RolePlayed a person disguised as CP to kill you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.