Spike11339

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by ZachPL, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Seriously people, the server is named BB Classic for a reason, not BB Break-a-rule-and-get-kicked-then-whine-and-post-a-complaint. It's casual rp, and I think this thread is an overreaction on both parties' parts.

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Re: Oh and btw

So because you guys wanted to do something anyone who didn't want to should have left? Also I don't care about the event... I care that I was threatened with a ban for killing someone for knocking me out repeatedly...

Also Tools how about you shut it. I'm done being bothered by you and your severe hatred of me, so how about you shut up, leave me alone, and die.

3. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

I was never insulted.

You do not know the situation so just be quiet.

Ok I want to get this strait I did not BAN him I kicked him and he came right back.

I also want to get it to everyone that ZachPL dramitized this story ALOT.

4. Xandrah2

And what about my complaint? You going to try and say you didn't threaten to ban me for killing scoutking for stunning me for nothing? While saying I was dming...

5. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

-_-

If an admin wants to do an event then he CAN you dont have to leave just go stand somewhere else. We only used the Trainstation, The City Square, and the First Hotel, The rest was fine. All the other buildings were not used. What were you doing eh? Fighting with scoutking? One of the Damn reasons we had to close the Event was because YOU and scout were killing each other! and btw Tools is a good admin and the feud you two have shouldnt show up on a complaints Thread so knock it off.

6. Xandrah2

Re: -_-

I'm sorry that I killed someone for stunning me so much I could barely move... ALSO I WAS A CP AT THE TIME. SHUT UP.

I don't care what you think... The event broke rules and Spike didn't handle anything that was happening well...

Also if you don't want me and Tools to argue try telling him that... I said nothing to/about him and he insults me...

7. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Lets look at the rules, lets see "DM Dont do it" you havent seen this have you?

By the way Zach, those pics there are not acurate , you cut out alot of the text such as.

ZachPL: If you don't stop im going to post pictures.
    Spike111339: Of what lol.

8. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Re: Spike111339

OBVIOUSLY if the the event went against any rules the other two Admins (lawgiver and Welsh) Would have ended it. The Database wasnt working the money would be reset anyway if thats what you mean. No harm done Except for YOU Scout and Zach was done to the RP. Don't attempt to ruin Spikes reputation just because You didn't have "fun" in the event. The Tables are turning now and your reputation is being questioned as we speak. Dont push your luck here now because you are more vulnerable than Spike. See, We've been here for a long time now me and Spike. We know the rules we know the people who enforce them and how they will enforce them. Your on thin Ice. I'd Be careful (as i said)

AND, He only kicked Zach! he didn't Touch YOU!! OR SCOUT!!
    </insert Smart funny comment here>

Happy Election Day Tomorrow! :eek:

9. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

If an admin wants to make an event , they can , but they should announce it in OOC so that people know which areas are being used for an RP event etc etc , i usually let teddi know or ask teddi aswell .. but yeah this may be some advice to other admins , i know it s abit offtopic but im ill and dont know what im on about

10. Tools

Tools New Member

Go ahead and lock this. Obviously its not getting anywhere, and the server's database is not working hundred percent correctly, so no one was hurt or suffered any lose from this.

11. George

George Active Member

Me and Teddi are working on it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.