Spike11339

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by ZachPL, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

The reason that I am making this topic is because today (a few mins ago) I was playing in the classic bb roleplay server. I was in the top of the first flats building the third floor and had the door locked. Now apparently spike and a few others were doing some "RPing" stuff... I was in my room and the people that were doing it told me to unlock my door or they would kill me (half of the people doing this were cp). So I unlocked my door and let them in because I apparently had no other choice... spike had already blocked my windows with two fences so they were useless for me to leave from so I go down the stairs to leave the flats and the door is propblocked and I cannot leave. So then tons of fast zombies were being spawned and all the cps were attacking them (which gives them 120 each) so seeing how I was locked in and their was nothing else for me to do I decided to pull out my sniper and start shooting them. As I was shooting them someone ran in front of me and I accidently killed them again later I was shooting them and I had cliped someone barely, he starts spaming why did you kill me and then goes in front of me so it was hard to get by him so I kill him. Then spike without seeing me kicks me for the reason "DM". Now #1 he never saw this happen and #2 even if I did kill them it was on accident. Now before they were doing this "rping" the were spaming antlions everywhere (and other things) making it impossible to rp because you would step out on the street and get attacked. Let alone how it might have made some people lag. I'm not sure what to make of this im just informing you that I think that this was abuse of admin and should be taken care of.

-Zach

EDIT:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

total Dramitazation, he was RPing with usand i asked him politly and he did it, i kicked him once for DMing other people while we where doing the zombie event.]

Sence i knew the money didnt save it didnt matter if they got $ i will never do it again now becuse teddi just fixed the money problem. (Its not working but it didnt save)

EDIT: Wow Zach those pics prove nothing

3. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

Never said they did.

4. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Then why did you post them?

5. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

Because they are relevant to your immaturity.

6. limilim

limilim Active Member

He isn't an admin...
    Or is he?

7. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

My question exactly...

8. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

No it isnt....

and yes i am a admin lawl

9. limilim

limilim Active Member

Just wondering. You forum account doesn't have the admin tag.

10. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

I should ask someone to do that for me I guess.

EDIT: Just noticed.... fourm name: Spike11339 it should be Spike111339

11. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

He's a sub.

12. kristoferjm

kristoferjm New Member

Whether or not he wrongly banned you, he still should have listened to you and not 'lol'ed in your face. Admins should not act like that.

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Subs can't noclip right? <_<

Also Teddi was on at the time, wasn't it easier to talk to him on there?

14. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

He was nocliping. And teddi was trying to fix something.

15. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I was afk at the time trying to fix the database (Almost done it, just need one thing) and I havent set up the new assmod yet, therefore all admins and subs currently get the admin rank.

16. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

I don't think someone should be an admin if they aren't even mature enough to have a conversation with someone they kicked or 'rped' with.

17. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I Can Vouch For Spike

ZachPL: The Reason you were "KICKED" was because there were multiple complaints about being killed by snipers and many fingers were pointing towards you. when we saw where you were at the time it was obvious. Your defenses were "It was only an accident and i was shooting zombies and missed", Even though at the time the complaints were issued the zombies(for that round) were already dead and were so for some time. Even if you didn't do it it was only a kick and this complaint seems pointless as you rejoined immediately. And dont say anything about my ridiculously high K/D ratio (67/34) i was there for a long time today and i had been in a rebellion for the first few hours and the center of a Rebellion Event shortly after. ;D

Btw im Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg ;D

18. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I also have some complaining to do about the fact he said he was going to ban me for "DMing" after killing scoutking twice for knocking me out for no reason...

19. Tools

Tools New Member

Wow the server has been up 2 days or maybe just one, and you guy are complaining already. I mean Zach is new to this but Xandrah is even getting his complaints out already. I guess were gonna be back at the old BB where all the 100% rule followers are gonna try and ban 88% of the BB community.

Ok a word for Spike, get uset to being insulted and thrashed by other people as a sub and even a full admin. Some people seem to think since you get sub admin you are the perfect target to get banned or demoted. They will try their hardest to get you banned. They will take pictures of every move you make and will record everything you do. Even your friends will turn against you. Don't worrie about it though, its a fun role play server, just have fun playing on it.

All i can say to everyone is Welcome to BB classic.

20. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Oh and btw

He said over OOC that every two rounds we were doing a challenge with Antlions and one Antlion guard. YOU did not have to take part in the Event and YOU should have left. After all you DID take place in the event, you stated it in your complaint. Yet you say it was not Rp? We also stated you DID NOT have to take place if you did not want to in the event. It was his first event and it was a good one. Events are hard to manage especially when theres one bloody admin doing it. So even if it wasnt perfect for your standards backoff. Also we saw you standing on the TnB sign with a sniper rifle in your hand. Dont act like you were locked upstairs in your room the whole time because you were there unlocking the door so we could get in and rp escaping the building from the top floor at the Third Stage of the Zombie Event.

First Stage- Trainstation
    Me, Scoutking, and MysteroX(NeuFEX) were all shot by a Sniper gun.

Second Stage- City Square
    I am shot again by a sniper and lose a shotgun.

Third- Escape the Building
    Never managed to finish it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.