Sector 6 - Independance Conflict

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Mexinugget, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havoc

Havoc Member

Don't forget..i Rped a bomb plot to stop your little 'meeting'. Although i found out after i couldn't fo that..so sorry Sockan.

(I was against this s6/s7 split)

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I believe this whole this has gotten blown way out of proportion.

My first point wasnt about my specs, it was the last. If you had cared to understand the full point of what i was saying, i was stating that the wall was causing that overflow error, and until chuck cleaned it, i couldnt get in. The reason i also posted my specs was to prevent any of the "Omfg nub get a new pc."

Now, with this situation, there are many ways to view it. One being that Chuck was indeed having a bad day, and it affected his judgement in what he did and that may well have been incorrect or there was some hatred(?) or intention of creating hassle for him. What was said last night by me with my swearing may have been out of place, but in some respects is true although is improving. We know that you do like to RP certain situations and i can fully respect that, as i also like to, but to come onto the server and be spammed via PMs automatically puts me in policing mode, and im already having to expect the worst. Unfortunatly the imagination in this case, is limited by the server and what it can handle, its come very far from the very old 12 slots we used to have hosted by Gservers, and i can guarantee they were real bad. We've had many cases over the span of the servers, which were pretty bad cases. We try to limit what can be used without restricting too much freedom.

Now causing disrespect to admins without explaining the situation is a bit on the retarded side. Yes, i muted you all both times, but there was ample time to speak and say your side to catch my eye, but nothing as such was said, just people like Will saying "Penis." Not the most constructive feedback to anything. The only person who shed any light on this situation was Sockan, after asking nicely to explain his PoV.

You were complying to rule #2 by having the passports.

Chuck was not out of place by asking for the removal of props, they were causing epic lag and preventing people from connecting. His reason pretty much overruled yours to start with. Maybe i never saw the full picture as i was called in at the aftermath, but it was was enough to say that i will stand by chuck for what he did.

Oh, and can we please keep the cussing down, no need to swear to get a point accross.

3. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

I respect your new judgement on chucks involvement on this issue but as for the props lagging? We had one breen desk and about 3 or 4 metal plates (one was a door) and of corse the two hidden buttons. And the reason why people couldnt connect was mostly because the server was full, there were a ton of people there before the incident.

4. sockan

sockan New Member

What ted said.. I didnt saw anyone wrote penis though, and the mute was not abusive in any way. And yes, he asked to remove the boarders, and then we started asking why and tryed to have a talk, then somehow he was in a bad mood and got kinda pissed, wich albel didnt made better with the "BANN ME! COME ON! BANN ME!" as i said i said to chuck not to bann him and to albel not to ask for it.

Sockan

5. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

I never said that. Please the last thing this thread needs is a liar. :-X

6. Teddi

Someone last night if i recall correctly did say that, although i dont believe it was Mex, i thought it was someone else.

7. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Of course he said it, or otherwise I couldn't have posted it. Go up and read it your self. It's like his third post back or so.

8. Teddi

That was Albel who posted that, not Mex.

9. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Oh, it was Abel. I have no idea how that happened with the quote. Sorry Mex, but all of my other comments still stand.

10. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

okay first of all mexi nugget wrote the top one and i wrote the bottom one all im sayin is gtfo and stop postin for this is a matter between me mexi and the admins

11. AlbelTrakcovish

i agree frosty if this is the real one anyways edgar bourne or w/e his stupid name is better get the hell outa this post cuz he keeps being a hypocrite by saying have a decent argument when he calls people names? wtf is that wtf is that?

12. AlbelTrakcovish

its okay exuvae hykova sometiems it doesn't work out anyways so yea

13. Teddi

okay first of all mexi nugget wrote the top one and i wrote the bottom one all im sayin is gtfo and stop postin for this is a matter between me mexi and the admins[/quote:k74pohen]

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. And as he was active at the time, it is most certainly welcomed by me.

14. AlbelTrakcovish

Yea i told him to ban me for standin up for what i belive in so i got banned yea? so what screw it.

to many props? it was all the f@#$king wire in th bakery.

15. AlbelTrakcovish

Once again that was me :/ nobody seems to go back a page. i was just gettin mad at him for gettin into affairs that werent his buisness, he probably wasn't even in the server at the time.

16. AlbelTrakcovish

No Way, havent i already explained it? heh

17. AlbelTrakcovish

Where the is chuck?! shouldn't he be defending himself

im sorry but chuck should be the one defending not us not edgar or exuave or frosty or douchey or anyone but, me mexi and the admins. so please every leave this forum so we can have a private chat with the admins about the situation.

18. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Ok attack me, then say I'm not involved. You sure are the bright one.

19. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

If you wanted to make this a private chat then you should have PMed them. This is now public no backing out of it now. Chuck probably hasn't seen this so the people who like him, and his community are supporting and defending him, while you have no one but that ten year old Mex backing you.

20. AlbelTrakcovish

10 yr old? have you see the stuff he posts? hes the most level headed poster ive seen so far and trust me you int level headed. if its on that map tb city 45 i will claim independance i will get true followers to come. then we will see who has no support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.