Sector 6 - Independance Conflict

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Mexinugget, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

Hello BB Forums

I am Mexinugget and I am an avid player on your Roleplay server. About an hour or so ago Chuck Norris begin to crack down on our fun time on the server, Myself and Albel Nox (And many many others) Precided to make sector 6 into its own country - seperate from sector seven (on city 45). Everyone on the server agreed to and accepted the new change and my friend Albel who has advanced capabilities began to construct Border control facilities in order to regulate immigration between our two groups, this was in order to prevent crime and dmers from getting around. No one had any problems and as long as you had a passport you could enter freely between the two countries. then Chuck Norris joined and began to give Albel a hard time for constructing the border along with two other people that didnt understand what was going on, Douchy and Bullet(Cop abuser I might add.), rather than rationaly talking to me or him they began to complain and bicker about the border as "prop blocking" although the mayor and everyone else tried to asure them that we were all having a great time, Chuck banned Albel for 120 minutes and allowed Douchy to prop block us in our sector, we asked for help and got no reponse. After the collapse of our borders dmers we're free to roam unchecked and the Sector 7 citizens elected an Anti S6 mayor who ordered an invasion of our country. By now we were far to disorganized and restricted to defend ourselves, then
    Then they let Douchy speak, Why? I have no idea. He played the uber suck up crap -
    They did this and spent about 15 minutes rudely complaining to us - (The Builder is Albel Nox fyi, he is saying this because everyone was supporting him and angry with the ban) [​IMG][/url]
    [​IMG][/img]

This is a screen of several people who at the time just got locked inside the bakery in S6 by the owner who were then gunned down.

I preceeded to try and get more screens of the abusing admins but they were nocliping around as CPs, I managed to get to the train station when I was kicked for talking back to Chuck, I was just agreeing with many of my former comrades who we're angry about their nation being destroyed because an admin was having a "bad day". We had a country, the biggest RP breakthrough scince gmod9? We had dedicated border police, peace and most importantly, EVERYONE was O.K. With the borders, and EVERYONE was having a great time.
    :-\

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I find it enjoyable that you posted one image of two warnings, set by two players, yet you fail to post the rest.

He was banned because he failed to comply to rule #6. Its only a 2 hour ban. He was with those props also causing the snapshot overflow error which in turn, prevents others from getting on. As people were on about different things, everyone was muted and we started to explain how we felt, i unmuted douchey, unfortunatly what he wanted to say wasnt the most constructive. We had no idea what was going on at the bakery, but i found out and fixed the solution.

Oh, and we never did become CP, and Ben can check the logs, we noclipped, while we waitied and discussed a couple of things.

Maybe Chuck was wrong to break certain things apart, but what i DO know is, is when i first got on before the cleanup. I was having FPS bursts. Dont tell me to get a new PC, because i have a brand new one running quadwith 4xgb ram with an 8500GT. If you fail to comply with a simple request which is what i was saying in the screenie below, We WILL turn nasty. We let you do pretty much anything, and you cry to us at a simple little thing. Hell, you people even ask for a ban against a person when they simply take one shot. The prop limit is also being lowered to 20/30. Please feel free to continue on here.

3. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

Well for starters, your PC has nothing to do with it and really, it wasent a small little thing, you ruined it for everone else just because Chuck was having a hissy fit. How fair is that?
    Also rule 6 states that if an admin asks you to clean up or remove your props, do so unless you have a very good reason. Refusal to do so is a 1 hour ban. EVERYONE was having a fun time, after you guys pulled that crap the server went to hell. And I think an entire server enjoying itself is a very good reason not to ban.

4. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

Look teddi, I did my homework here. He had no right to ban Albel or end everyones good time, and he as to awnser for what he did. Rule six proves me right.

5. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

Reflection

Actually what i did WAS NOT WRONG, AND COMPLIED WITH NUMBER 6 OF THE RULES first off yes a button on one side. and yet somehow magically THERE WAS A WAY INSIDE, rule number 6 states that you need a way to get in from BOTH SIDES one was a button the other was A PASSPORT! Not hard to obtain, contact mayor then mayor contacts mexi mexi says okay and boom your in S6 so WTF MUTIN EVEYONE AND SAYING
    that all of us adv are shits (said chuck) and that teddi said that 60-80 percent were also, anyways thats not how you treat others that DONATE to your fucking server god dam do not yell at us for not obeyin rules, first off they are nto in the game so some people might not know, second off i did not abuse after further inspection and investigation all was correct, and teddi in the case of Reliable Snap shot overflow has nothing to fucking do with fucking Chuck norris's abusive ness, so dont tell anyone to stay on topic for then you would be a fucking hypocrite, i am unbanned now but for this, chuck you fail. GTFO and Learn how to aggree with others and not be a minge, yes MINGE i said minge, MINGE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

this is what we have unearthed in the rules.

our steam chatting!

Also i would like to add that we had a great nation in S6, nobody was mean nobody DM execpt for Forgotten the cop in S6 being protected by the gundealer.

this is me and mexinugget discussing about you BB off topic? yes allowed yes, why cuz teddi got off topic.

6. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

This is why we need more admins. Retards make new 'countries' and block off S6, insult current admins who deserve respect and try to slip in slander on a post that has nothing to do with that person(Namely the attack on forgotten and bullet) Abel you are the most disrespectful player on this sever. You tried to get chuck banned for some stupid reason because you were on your menstruation cycle, and now you post your bullshit and insolence. Mex I don't even want to talk to you and lower myself. You two fucks really need to leave the server if your going to bitch to everyone that runs it.

7. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

We didnt block off anything, ask any one who was around. Please dont post like you understand what happened, you really dont. :-\

Also Fargo is a good friend of mine and I never said otherwise here, as for bullet, broke NLR several times, one of the reasons most people decided for independance and all around a total ass. Why you act like their so innocent I will probly never know.

You guys are so afraid of roleplay going bad that all you do is restrict it, independance happens in real life as well as borders, you are the ones who have forgotton roleplay sir, not I.

8. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

That is blocking the map, although not physically, you were still not allowing people through. How about you get off the weed, because your the one who does not remember your own post.

Also here is a forum proving you blocking, so once again, I understand the situation.
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5056

9. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

Not only were there buttons, but you could also get a passport or ask one of the 5 border officers to regulate you. We denied no one. See rule six, think about my first post and if you still dont belive me then ask one of the 40 people that played with us that afternoon.

10. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Ok, so what do buttons have to do with anything? You still blocked public areas which is banable. That wasn't even my main problem with you two anyway, you still disrespected an two admins for no reason.

11. AlbelTrakcovish

is you stupid?! you know nothing look at my evidence all points im okay , so. You fail okay. thats all there is to it. There was a way to get into it dur dur dur, called a PASSPORT not hard to obtain. and as for the illegal cops, minges i dislike forgotten so i killed him so what of it?> he was in S6 so Fuck em ^^shot him started telling chuck to bann me cuz i knew it would take him forever to ban me. anyways to top it off. im not a girl sorry so stop visualizing me and jakin off second you need to get the fuck out, jsut GTFO its that simple. third your just afraid of standin up, cuz you will get banned right? pfft thats low

12. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Nice. I can see your a really level headed guy. You hardly know English, you have a fucked up mind, and you can't back up your argument peacefully and thoroughly. "is I stupid?" you ARE stupid, and it's dee dee dee not "dur dur dur" loser. I fail? your defending your prop blocking on a post, which I don't even know what the hell the post was originally for. Was it a ban request or a ban appeal? Really man, lay off the pot and get a life you burnout.

13. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

Read the whole thread first as well as my previous posts. And calm down, dont get so mad about something you blindly took a side to even though you know nothing about the situation or care to.

14. AlbelTrakcovish

first off i was no quoting Carlos Mencia. Second off i am not ban appealing i just would like you to not bring in my supposed prop blocking into this, for this is an entirely different matter. So GTFO please okay? Pot pfft you don't know anything numb nuts okay, so you stop having your period and stop kissing ass to the admins afraid you will be banned. Otherwise i might have to . g0 411 1337 s43k 0n y0ur 4ss. Anyways according to you post up there i am not willing to fully participate peacefully when you bring an entirly different matter into another entirly different matter okay? so lay off me, lay off bud, lay off mexi and most off all Lay off S6, we CAN and most certainly WILL make your rping unexpectedly not so fun anymore.

{S6}
    VA

Sector 6 Doesn't Fuck Around.
    VA Wants Independance From Minges such as yourself

15. AlbelTrakcovish

you say i dont know english?

can i just say WTF?! Buttons according to rule number 2. let me show you it

an item such as a passport which was very easy to obtain.

As this forum progresses more and more will stand up for what is right, what is just, what is Good Rping.

Can't wait untill the Face Punch Members get a hold of this thread. BB i have one suggestion. Clean up your admins.

1. Teddi, your a hardcore admin, i like that but you really dont understand the situation, that went down.
    2. Chuck, you were even told to behave by Ben Build himself with this admin.
    3. Ben, you are cool but dont see you do alot of Admining.
    4 Chuck, again Dont use ulx teleport to help your mob all get to one place its really abuseive
    5. as for the rest of you admins, behave, i seen none others proabaly of time difference.
    6. now as far as i am concerned saying this will not get me sub admin, or regular admin.
    7. RP is fun Admins kill fun. I Hope Your Happy [BB] Community I Do Sincerely Hope Your Happy.

16. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Yea, you brought prop-blocking into this on your first post so half of your latest failed insult is bullshit already. And how exactly am I supposed to banned? You're just a scared kid who can't have an actual discussion so you have to rant like a retard "g0 411 1337 s43k 0n y0ur 4ss", this just shows you can't have a mature discussion.

What does this mean? You're going to DM if you're insulted? So your gay ass unofficial group S6 is going to kill the server's fun if you feel threatened. Yea your a great role player. I hope you realize what a moron you look like right now.

17. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Congratulations, i made an edit to put "two" into the post and made one mistake by not deleting the "an" and you need to protect your little fuck buddy and show it off.

All admins say that you can not block off public areas. If you want to put doors on your property with buttons thats fine, but not in the public tunnel which every one uses to get to the two halves of the map. So the rule you quoted does not exactly cover the whole problem here.

You also threaten the community you "care about". If face punch does get this thread, the only thing they will laugh at is that burnout mexs posts and your pathetic attempts to insult people. You should leave the community now, or change your name and hide like the cunt you are.

So once again, great job on turning the community against you.

With great regard,
    Edgar Bourne

18. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Douchey always pulls that suck-up crap, it pisses me off... but continue with your argument.

19. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

lol frosty

20. sockan

sockan New Member

OK, first of all... I was the head leader by that time of VA 1 (Vitelli Anarchy) and we like in the start was doing alot of crimes in S7 and S6, so we decided to talk with mayor.. we had a peacefully chat and he said that there would come no more cops than around 1-2 and i agreed with it.

However some cops went like: wtf? why? When mayor asked them to leave s6, but when we set up boarders and stuffs so they could pass, we made it much funnier for them.

Also cops could get inside an other way. VIA THE SUBWAY! it's just to ram the doors to step out of the train.. only where it stops it was gates so ffs, check some facts mate!

Im pretty much not angry at this moment of time, because i just slept..

Anyhow to round this off:
    /me hates Douchey (He's a fag)
    /me _hated_ chuck (He banned, but then put up facts, good job!)
    /me and mexinugget was leaders of VA by that time.
    /me and mexinugget had controll over WHOLE s6.

EVERYONE LIKED THE RP AND THEN THE FAG ADMINS CAME AND RUINED IT ALL!

ok i can't say everyone there because douchey was a douchebag and did not like it, however almost 95% of the 40 players liked it. That makes 38. And the other remaining two was Douchey and Chuck.

In short way: You gotta read to understand.

Peace

Sockan VA 1 Leader. [Vitelli Anarchy Squad 1 Leader]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.