Scanner Leader Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by [BB]Kyle, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

[APPROVED]Scanner Leader Application

Dear All,

This is my Scanner Leader application.

About yourself:
    Am currently 18 years old and am working at a beach and the good thing about that is that when it rains like pours work is canceled, also am not “working” but interning at a local police station because am going to college for Criminal Justice and they have this new program starting this year that allows you to intern at a place of your choice and well that’s my place that I want to go to. I have been accepted as a Sub Administrator this summer and then after a month applied for Full Administrator and got accepted. If any of the members abuse their status to report to non emergences and or not complying with the group rules they will be taken care of with a warning and then kicked from group.

Past experience:
    As stated above, I've been a full admin for a month. As scanner flying I have been a scanner via over watch menu but also have flew in single player and also found it quite easy to mobilize and I will show all of the members fellow scanners the quickest ways to mobilize to the scene of the crime and would be able to dispatch scanners to where they are needed to find the criminal that needs to be questioned.

Why should I be considered:
    Am on a lot during my time zones and I will appoint someone to be my co-leader to overlook while am not online and if I get notice that some isn’t responding to where they should or shouldn’t be going I can always do a !spectate User. Also would be able that after the scanner found the criminal that would be needed for questioning I would make sure they report It to dispatch and or combine request and would stay there until Civil Protection come or if it was a high class suspect until the over watch arrive on scene if the suspect(s) were moving the scanner would follow them and keep the Civil Protection and or Overwatch informed were there current location is.

Admin References
    Kaiden confirmed
    Eddie Dorama confirmed
    Advantage confirmed
    Dan confirmed
    Corran confirmed
    Bob confirmed
    Gene Hunt confirmed

And i will make sure this NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN
    [​IMG]

2. limilim

limilim Active Member

Lol you just quit O.W........But whatever I say yes. (even though my opinion never counts :( )

Also how did the thing with the wires happen.

3. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

4. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Ya and I noticed that no one has taken Scanner Leader and if it's a low activity/group members that still fine by me but would like to show activity for the Scanners.

5. limilim

limilim Active Member

apps?

6. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

What am saying is that I have been a scanner via Overwatch group menu and by doing that I have rped as a scanner and that now i have quit OW i would like to apply for Lead Scanner because first no one has yet to done so and 2nd its honestly fun rping as one having to chase down a suspect and keeping the civil protection informed of his/her location or overwatch (if a high class suspect) Keeping in contact with other scanners radio channel will be set and /cr or dispatch.

7. limilim

limilim Active Member

Can you only be a scanner :eek:

8. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

No whoever applies to become a Scanner and gets Accepted will be able to turn into one (If am not mislead that was my idea of the group that got accepted could change into one)

9. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I say yes as Kyle is awesome and would make a great scanner leader :D It would really suck if you could only be a scanner though :( I'd like to be a scanner and a CP

10. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Ya anyone that got accepted into the group would be able to turn into a scanner. While CPs and I think OW (might be mislead so don't quote me on this or anything :p might be able to turn into a scanner with Accepted into the group so i THINK u can be in Overwatch or CP and be a scanner as well might be wrong as i said so don't get to happy until i get confirmation on this)

11. limilim

limilim Active Member

Dam. I want to be lambda/ scanner :mad:

12. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Confirmed ref, GL xD

13. limilim

limilim Active Member

/me thinks about being lambda/scanner. Hmmm maybe i could haxors a scanner and use it for me.

Wait can I do that.

14. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Yes,since no one is taking it -.-.But your a good guys,so yes!Ref given.

15. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

You could try to bribe a scanner operative or something. :)

(Or hold a gun to them).

16. limilim

limilim Active Member

No but i want to like go into the nexus kill the guy operating get the code and run off. So i can be a scanner and make it a jihad bomber!

17. Cannonball

Cannonball New Member

I say yes to this, haha that was fun Kyle (I'm the guy in the blue shirt in the picture)

18. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

as i helped create the group and ran it until it became the overwatch i would say i have a big say in this and i say Yes . we need someone trustworthy , someone who can keep scanners playing to the rules , someone who can sort out all the problems ASAP
    you are a great candidate for the job
    goodluck

19. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

Good luck kyle hope you get the leadership, Excellent Rper and would definatly be a excellent leader for the CP scanners.

Good luck and Kind regards,
    Killermon

20. angry biker

angry biker Detective

YES!

Iloled so bad at the pic :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.