Rule Breaking subs and their friend

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

And heres mine....ahem...rabble rabble rabble, sqigh squash, mooggle pie raggle mag, starglen..mr.mumbles

Yea that about sums it all up, if you havent noticed already ive stopped taking this post seriosly :p

2. Tools

Tools New Member

Ben dosent Have to post saying he allowed.. lol I told you he allowed it so thats proof enough..

I really dont care about anything else you said in that becuase its all a load of crap... You have no proof..

If you wanna be able to ban people and Enforce the rules to a point of haveing everyone ban, then please make a sub admin appl..

So i really dont see whats the point...

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

You see generally I don't take the word of someone that lied to me multiple times beforehand and or someone that I know dislikes me

You see you every time told me Bob allowed you to make a vehicle. And the rules clearly state "no vehicle of any kind" so how about before you criticize me you quit breaking the rules and also "no admin is an exception to ANY of these rules." so shut it.

4. Major Tman

Major Tman New Member

God damn does anyone really care all that much, not hurting anyone

5. Xandrah2

It does hurt people because Tools and BlackDog if they get away with this are just going to keep doing it thinking that they will always just get away without punishment.

6. Edwin_C

Edwin_C New Member

I don't see any problem with those screenshots. Both of them are doing good.

Instead, Xandrah is guy who should be banned for ruining

7. Xandrah2

How about you be banned for posting random crap in my thread?

8. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Fixed.
    Learn to capitalize.

9. mikel105

mikel105 New Member

heck nooo
    tools didnt do anything wrong ur not admin they are so they control

10. warxhead

warxhead New Member

This is dumb, these admins are not guilty, they were just having a little bit of fun... Xandrah2 you really need to stop posting so many god damn ban requests.

11. mikel105

mikel105 New Member

ya rlly

12. BlackDog

Oh yes Mr.1970, by not being punished for somthing that wasnt wrong, were going to go rob some stores, rape some women and eat some babies! Were also going to go smoke pot, which makes you jump off rooftops and commit more crimes, then were going to go steal a car and go on a homicidal rampage all overtown doing drivebys on schools and then blowingthem up! Then im going to go kill the president! :somthing i wish somone had done along time ago, but then he would be made a Marder: THEN! Im going to build a meth lab and sell apples to kids laced with meth! OHHHH YES! THIS WILL BE A TIME OF ANARCHY AND CHAOS! AND ILL BE AT THE CENTER OF IT ALL WITH MY METHAPPLE CONTROLED KIDS OF DOOM WHO EAT BABIES!

That about sums it all up eh

13. Xandrah2

In response to this and all other I will reply I don't care about any opinions except for the people in the ban request the full admins and the sub admins and people who aren't here to post random crap or can't spell at all. But specifically to your problem 1. they are sub admins not full admins 2. Ben is in control not anyone else... 3. You people need to look at the scrren shots before you post.

This post was directed at posts like yours. also I post ban requests because people decide that they want to break the rules and it bothers me because I broke one rule and was perma banned for it. Even though I was unbanned shortly afterward I still take the rules very seriously...

So I think I'm going to ignore BlackDog now because I do believe he's gone insane

14. mikel105

mikel105 New Member

still u got banned becase of some one who was takin rules sereoisly..

15. BlackDog

Not insane, ohhh no, far from it, im just.....INSANE! waka waka i got me some pac man feaver!

16. Xandrah2

Learn to spell correctly and then come back and try again. And I was banned because of a slip up and I accepted I did something wrong and Was un banned by Teddi shortly after. I have not even been threatened to be banned since I haven't been kicked muted banned for any amount of time since that because I am serious about the rules unlike most people.

And I'm officially ignoring BlackDog now

17. mikel105

mikel105 New Member

i got banned for havin fun dosent mean that i get mad and ban others... i rlly dont care what they do...

18. Xandrah2

wow... You got banned for having fun... It shows a lot about you to say that.

19. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Who's This Hurting, I mean really who's being hurt by what they did, does it even hurt to some people or is it just people having fun, sub or not sub people would do this anyway, whats so bad about a zombie cage for viewing, whats so bad about making a mini city there props, there not gonna crash the server, and a car that makes it more of a roleplay. You have no evidence against them, and i really think you spent all your days taking screen shots. From this post you have probably gained more enemies that friends, all the subs and admins are great roleplayers. By the looks of it no one cares about this thread anymore, you got, no proof, no one caring, NOTHING :0

20. mikel105

mikel105 New Member

i mean rlly dont ban him ban me instead i will take his punish ment if ur gana be fuckin gay and do this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.