Rule Breaking subs and their friend

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

It doesn't matter what context I took it in it still isn't the way an admin should talk to someone especially a sub admin...

Also thank you for putting that in Robert :)

2. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Hmm well you know it can be differnt rule from rule

Admins are admins.. subs are the exact same as fulls with less commands

3. Xandrah2

If it was different from rule to rule it would say so in the rules...
    Also "subs are the exact same as fulls with less commands" That right there is an oxymoron...

4. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Meaning all you do is cry in OOC about this and about that.
    It's really annoying and the worst part is mute player only works for voice IP.

5. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

I really don't know what is wrong with you Xandrah.... you just spoil A LOT of fun had by other people on the server for no reason, if you don't want admins and subs building stuff on the server well you can just leave or stop bitching it's getting old you trying to get so many people banned.

6. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

If all you're going to do is post and hate on Xandrah for reporting people for breaking server rules, then keep it to yourself. Ban requests are here for this reason, to try, with good enough evidence, to get someone banned.

7. Xandrah2

Wow... Just Wow... You know what you were doing in OOC every time you told me to stfu? Guess what that's called? It's called whining. And you clearly know nothing mute player only works on OOC chat if I remember correctly... :p

PS. It's not a build server so they shouldn't be building random crap to begin with they need to be rping so go away...

How about you take your own advice because this in no way involves you...

8. Dan

Dan Active Member

I'm sorry I realize didn't that the most powerful country in the world and also one of the largest in geographical size isn't allowed a single day to celebrate their independence which has had major effects on the world we live in today....

[​IMG]

9. Xandrah2

So they decide to celebrate their independence by breaking the rules? I wasn't aware that's how people celebrate their independence... Also if they REALLY wanted to celebrate they would've been doing something besides playing a video game...

Edit: Also I'm American but you didn't see me doing anything different or celebrating in anyway... So I can say this that nothing is different about the 4th except that it's a holiday where fireworks and things like them are lit (also I live in an area where fireworks and sparklers are illegal so excuse me if I don't sound sympathetic about people who do random crap because it's the 4th of july...)

10. Major Tman

Major Tman New Member

Turncoat

11. Xandrah2

Meh I just didn't feel like doing anything special...

12. Corran

Corran Active Member

13. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Actualy you did do somthing "Special", you ruined the fun of those who were doing it in a game...Karl Marx

14. Xandrah2

Actually (2 l's not one) according to all of you that's nothing special... :p

15. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

No its just the one L, Karl Heinrich Marx was his full name

16. Xandrah2

I was talking about actually you spelled it actualy...

17. Tools

Tools New Member

Lol I figured you post this, and im not really mad...

But here is the proof..

First off the checkpoint was No collide... You should stop jumping to conclusion, and have fun... We were standing around, waiting for people like you to come.. And you Came in and Didnt say a thing.. got your camra out and started to snaping pictures...

Second "The Bull" Which Ben told me i could make.. He even got on it a few times. Ben was on all day that day. So since ben gave me premission to do it, theres nothing you can do about it..

Ok You got me, i spawned up one prop that wasnt roleplay... But it was no collide and could not kill anyone.. I'm not stupid. I know how to do things.

The pictures you posted for Dont post this, They have no meaning, and mean nothing...

I Glad you said Blackdog is my friend, Becuase he is, Were all admins, which means were friends.. I dont see how you could be part of a community of admins and not be friends with them. If you would come on vent from time to time you would learn we are all friends... Me, Dan, Kaiden, Blackdog, Biff, Bob, Kyle, and Tox were all friends... Becuase we are are a group of combined admins.. The Swat Truck was a roleplay Object, In which i was useing to promote The police force of BB, I like to to make picture of Things to help promote are server.
    This is a perfect Roleplay picture..
    http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 125om7.jpg

And now for the prop blocking.. Thunder did not have advanced, So he kindly asked me to put a prop there to So people wouldnt come in.. People kept comeing in there and breaking into his room. A window should not be an entrace to a room..

I do not see how you can roleplay.. From what i have seen you never roleplay, you spend your entire day trying to get screen shots to have someone banned. For one i do not see a point in this. I have made only one Banned request and this was becuase it was needed.. Even when you were on vent.. you complain about something.. What is the point in playing a game if your gonna try to get someone banned all the time, instead of enjoying the game. You have problay posted the most banned requests here... or posted for more people in one post to be banned. Im sorry, i dont see the enjoy of playing Garrys Mod and do the things you do.. Thats why im a sub admin.. I wanted to help make the game fun.

So please inlighten with your next post.

18. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

i think tools summed everything up

19. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

20. Xandrah2

Well one if you were a good sub admin you would be roleplaying and not building "no collide checkpoints" which is just a flat out lie that checkpoint was solid because I tried getting through and guess what those props were solid...

two just because you've only made one "banned" request doesn't mean crap and just because you say it was needed doesn't mean it was... This however is.

three unless ben posts here saying that he gave you permission I'm going to ignore that.

four I love the pic you posted saying "This is a perfect Roleplay picture.." when in the lower left hand corner it shows BlackDog saying "go steal you kurtrumbles and compounders elsewere" which doesn't even sound like good OOC talk it sounds like some moron prattling on about being insane.

five I roleplay all the time I generally am a Weapon Dealer and have a shop open selling guns...

six I don't see you roleplay much all I see is (admin) [BB] Tools teleported to Raging Hormones or (admin) [BB] Tools brought Raging Hormones to him/her so that is invalid as you do not seem to roleplay much.

seven it doesn't matter if someone asked you to put it there it's a propblock and thieves use windows to get into places all the time most of the time actually thieves either pick the lock on the door or break in a window...

eight learn to spell before posting a giant wall of text at me.

nine yes making the game fun is important as long as it is done within the rules of the server how about you stop playing favorites with Raging and actually treat people the same...

so there's my enlightenment for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.