Rick Roll'd

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Noobie, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

See noobie, he just said it for the 10th time. And boilrig, you tools, and pablo kept coming after the mob, after we killed you atleast 3 times.

Then all three of you came back trying to annoy us. And dude i continue to swear? You can ask kaiden, and tox. And no when chet became cop. He tried to arrest me. Then i killed him he abused nlr, and i said this. Then you and pablo start jumping into the arguement saying stfu rick your always crying about that. Besides you could ask joker, he seen it. You can ask cald he also seen this.

And i know your lieing anyways boil but why not try getting screenshots instead of saying i did this? Anyways teddi, i got screenshots of noobie using teargas on me and physgun on me(i was a cp at the moment). Is this a blacklist offense?

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Depends how they were used.

3. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

I think I was there when this happened, Rick was down in the Nexus elevator while Noobie shot teargas on him and a few others dropped props on him.

4. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Yeah i also got the screenshot of me being prop killed in console. Ill post them.

[​IMG]
    Noobie knocking me out because she hates me.

[​IMG]
    Noobie Physgunning me.

[​IMG]
    Noobie threw me down the elevator and physguns me around the corner of the elevator and starts laughing because she shot a tear gas grenade at me.

[​IMG]
    she tear gassed me ><.

[​IMG]
    Noobie was dropping props on people who were coming on elevator, and she seen me so she dropped this tank thing on me.

[​IMG]
    I didn't get a screenshot of her dropping props on others, but she was.

5. Noobie

Noobie New Member

I killed you with props? No. I didn't even spawn any props that day. You kept annoying mayor so we kept kicking you out of his office. You keep whining whenever Tools became mayor or CP. You keep whining when I become mayor or CP. You were also abusing while you were chief. I remember. Whenever I ask you to stop compaining you bring it up by saying "ur just pissed cuz i killed u" then keep crying about something.

Edit: Also where does it say you were killed by a prop in the console. And where is this prop in the one screenshot of you dead? How can you even see me in the picture? I don't see anyone with overwatch model in any of them and the only time I see my name is when you are crying.

6. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Well people already know your lieing because i spell you out. And no, i mentioned something about abuse then you get evolved and say rick just drop it. I wasn't even talking to you. And kyle was the mayor, when you were doing this stuff.

So stop lieing. Look in the third photo, who was mayor? [BB]Kyle.

7. Noobie

Noobie New Member

I know Kyle was mayor. He was in Vent too I think. And that third shot had to be photoshop. I wasn't laughing at you. You are the one lying. Sorry Rick. You phailed again. :)

8. Stanley Kowalski

Here's what I saw:

I heard Tools laughing on Vent about getting teargassed repeatedly, so I used !goto to see what he was doing. When I got there I saw Noobie shooting teargas on Rick and lots of props laying on him. I think I saw Noobie spawning some heavy props and throwing them down the elevator but I'm not 100% sure. Noobie was the police chief, obviously.

9. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Photoshop lmfao. If i even had photoshop i wouldnt know how to use it. And if i did have photoshop, i would have a signature by now. And i would probably have a avatar by now. Stop making up so many lies. Toxicity was there he seen you. Kyle was there he seen you knock me out.

And stop saying phailed, you sound so stereotype. And the innocent act isn't helping either.

10. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Haha. By now I know your the lying sexist troll. I'm not believing that. I was told to knock you out. And Tox. I wasn't the one spawning props. It was the other cops. Look at the props. Prop protector tells you the owner. :) And I kept tear gassing you because you kept coming back for revenge.

11. Teddi

Are you even advanced?

12. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

You know what ill just agree with toxicity not to keep argueing with her when i know im right and the screenshots prove her abusing. She keeps making up the dumbest excuses ever. "your a lying sexcist troll." No one cares that you are a woman it will not help you get me banned.

Your lies do not work, i do not think anyone is buying this. Even your little friends know that your lieing but they keep defending you. And you can still drop props on people with gravity gun. And yes teddi shes advanced.

13. Teddi

Rick, cut on the flaming please. If i'm forced to ban you from the forums for such hostility i'll also be forced to ban you from the server for a day or two due to default of being banned from the forum via a ban request.

14. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

How am i flaming? She called me a "fucking mental lapdog." And all i said is shes lieing. Can you please tell me how i am flaming. She just called me a troll. And she doesn't even have proof of the ban request.

All i am doing is posting how shes lieing about stuff i did not do, and i post about what she did do and i even have proof. I do not get why i am about to be banned so can you please explain it to me again. Seriously what hostility? Listen to what she typed from yesterday.

"He is really pissing me off now. He is bitching like a fucking mentally slow lap dog now. He is the biggest fucking troll on the server. I want him gone stat. He needs to learn a fucking lesson not to be a fucking retard."

And how come that one time you said i ordered you to do something, and you got mad at me. She ordered you to ban me and shes cussing up a storm.

15. Stanley Kowalski

Yeah....

I'm not going to bother arguing anymore, but I will say this: You have zero evidence that Rick was abusing or being a troll, while he has pics of you abusing (at least) the chief's tear gas launcher.

16. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I like trolls, they're angry creatures that live in your closet and haunt you during your sleep. I think you have a major lack of evidence and you are flaming wayyy too much. From what I've read, this thread is really a request for you to be banned...not Rick Roll'd (death threats). However, Ricks flaming isn't helping his side either.

17. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

lol, this made my day.

18. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

HOW AM I FLAMING? I got a ban posted on me and i turned it around and now everyone is saying im flaming. How am i flaming? And teddi said no posting without permission from the accuser or defendant i thought?

19. Teddi

Admins / Subs are exempt from this.

20. Noobie

Noobie New Member

I was told to keep him out of the mayors office. How is that abuse? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.