Rick Roll'd

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Noobie, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Ban him please. He is the worst troll on the server.

His name is Rick Roll'd
    His SteamID it STEAM:0:11935338
    I have no screen shots but you can ask Tools or anyone on vent that day.
    I demoted him for not doing his job. He gets angry and comes to the mayor office. He gets an admin to clean up my props so he can get past my security and kill me. He then proceeds to hunt me down and arrest me for no reason.

He also is always being a professional troll. Everyone hates him already. I want him gone!

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

You must have missed the part where Kaiden said he cleaned up duplicated props because people were getting RSOs

3. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

LOL. Well firstly you demoted me for something stupid. And No one deleted your props. Tox and me hated you so we chose to kill you. Kaiden even said he cleaned up duplicates you fool.

4. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

And he doesn't even know the Lyrics to Rick Astley's Were no strangers to love! Ban him Trolll!

5. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Okay. He is really pissing me off now. He is bitching like a fucking mentally slow lap dog now. He is the biggest fucking troll on the server. I want him gone stat. He needs to learn a fucking lesson not to be a fucking retard.

6. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Ok, to me this sounds like more of a "I hate this person and I want him gone because I'm the most important person here" thread instead of a legitimate ban request. Heres a few tips for now though:

1. Post Screenshots of the incident, it helps greatly with admin decisions on ban requests.

2. Don't swear in your ban request, it makes you look like the immature one here and just want the person gone because you hate them.

3. If he hunted you down and continuously arrested you, contact the mayor or once again, get screenshots. They will at least help more than just your words speaking.

I'm pretty sure he did not get an admin to remove props to get to you. As stated by him and Tox, Kaiden had to do a duplicate clean-up to stop Reliable Snapshot Overflow to other admins and people joining the server.

7. Stanley Kowalski

I find it somewhat ironic that you're asking for Rick to be banned for killing you with a legitimate RP reason when you're the one sending death threats to him over OOC chat. You threatened to "break his neck" if he pissed you off more.

You also started yelling at me on Vent ("TAWKS U FRIGGEN ABUSER!!!") for supposedly deleting your props. I'm a sub, lol.

And yeah, this request really does sound like you just hate him and you think you're more important than him.

8. Noobie

Noobie New Member

I'm not yelling on Vent. What are you talking about!?! Have you even heard me speak once?

9. Stanley Kowalski

Two seconds after Rick killed you I heard "TOX YOU FRIGGIN ABUSER". Then in OOC chat you claimed I deleted your props.

:-\

10. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Oh yeah cussing at the admin to ban me is mental. *whispers* Please get help. PLEASE?! Lol i just joined the server earlier and you start cussing at me. Your like "hey rick". I replied yes, then you say "your starting to fucking piss me off, ill bring your fucking neck" and stuff like that.

I just been laughing the whole time at you lol. Threats over the internet don't scare me. Even then in real life it doesn't scare me. So you should just stop threatening people and calm down lol.

11. Noobie

Noobie New Member

What? You were sitting there bitching. I said "Hey Rick." You respond and I say "Shut your mouth fat neck". Yeah. I random threaten you when you log on. Sorry Rick. You PHAIL

12. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Yes, he fails when you're losing your cool because he ticked you off. I really don't think hes the one "Phailing" here.

13. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

I did not say that. And even then what the hell you can tell he mad that up. "Shut your mouth fat neck" that wasn't even thought up well. Stop lieing, the whole server seen you randomly cussing at me. Ask tox he'll tell you the same thing.

14. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Ok, back to basics on posting.

Don't flame each other. Be constructive.

Secondly, we require some form of evidence for this to be valid, everyone can troll, everyone can be a douche, however without evidence we tend not to take action, and Toxicty is within his defense. You may bring forwards other players who saw this to help back you up.

Tone down the flaming is my final word on this.

15. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

How in the hell did i flame lol? This guy got mad when i killed him and was just cussing at me on the forums. And proof? You can't tell this guy is an idiot? Look at what hes been saying. This post deserves a lock its obvious hes lieing. And what the hell your trying to keep this post going? He doesn't even have proof, i got an admins word. But you ignore my ban request when i have proof. What is up with that.

[User was warned for this post]

16. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

You have a sub admins word, and you're flaming. Not a good idea.
    I said no flaming. I can quite happily ban you if i feel i want to. Like i said, if they wish to get somewhere with the ban, they require evidence i was in no way continuing the ban. I was just reminding rules.

17. pablotheman

pablotheman New Member

Fixed

[User was banned for this post - Don't post unless asked to come fowards by the defendant or accuser]

18. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

I'm more important then ALL so shutup.

[User was banned for this post - Posting where you shouldn't be, and ego problems.]

19. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

This guy is the rudest person in the server, i mean like rude continues to swear, and brings back stuff that happened days ago, because we cp were stand near the S6 warehouse and he must of had a short fuse because he went nuts swearing etc, not sure why. Today we tryed to rp in peace and then all of a sudden starts having goes at people about stuff that happened ages ago we asked 6 times for an admin to mute him even people on the server had enough. He needs time out, or maybe till he learns not to swear and have random fits at people.

[User was warned for this post - Although constructive, Read the forum rules and don't post where you're not supposed to.]

20. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Lol warnings.

Yeah I cleaned duplicates, not actual props, as no one could actually get in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.