Raging Hormones: Caught In The Act

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Katie<3, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. limilim

limilim Active Member

Agreed.

2. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

That is so ironic, Noobie's clantag was [PILL] They must be doing really well on getting members.

And the fact that Noobie has access to your computer is still bannable

3. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

I love how Raging is messaging everyone he knows to beg for help :D

And Raging. Read damn English. Now Trollian Engrish. I posted I found HER NAME with MY CLAN TAG when I got back about five times now.

4. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

I don't have raging on my friends list. And didn't you have you "Real life friend" who you met on steam come to say your not noobie lol. Katie, its just terrible proof thats why. Get some better proof.

And does she study everything you do on your computer over your shoulder? That doesn't make any sense.

5. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

She came over around April 25 after my birthday shindig. I was playing GMOD while I waited from them to get done. SHe watched me while I was logging in. She remembered the password. Came back after I went on my vacation. I come back find [PILL]Noobie as my name. SHe confesses. I come here to apologize. People troll it up.

Also my real life friend, I, and a few others were getting together to play board games. We were discussing games. He is like 'Oh. You have GMOD. Add me to steam sometime'.

6. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

??? I didn't pm anyone. Its a forum topic... People post all the time

7. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

So is she some kind of ninja that you can't hear her when shes watching you? And that seems really random, that she plays on it for 2 months. And you said i was playing gmod while i waited from them to get done. She watched me while i was logging in.

That also makes sense. And this turned into im not noobie thread, so can you close it lol.

8. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

My Steam Friends is bugged. I can never log in on the game. That and it seems to add people to my list that I never accepted. For example Evander.

9. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

I'm going to bed now. To tired to protest against you. You still don't know a damn thing about me so you can shut up about that trying to get away.

Good night everyone.

10. Sky eats Airplanes

Sky eats Airplanes New Member

learn to type faster? or cover your keyboard might help if i believed you noobie

11. Heroshade

Heroshade New Member

Why is your avatar a sick anime girl?

12. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

Katie you need CLEAR EVIDENCE before you can ban someone.

13. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

You left out two others:

[​IMG]

Sibling theories are tried and tested, but this one is one of the better ones so far.
    Didn't Chuck use that excuse as well? With the whole "I was in Germany, my brother used my comp, he's basically like me so you guys couldn't have known, anyway it's not my fault so forgive plox?" and the magic pictures that were too big for the internet.

It also hasn't taken you long to turn on a member of your "family", which seems to be you following the flow on BB roleplay which is "hating noobie", so to fit in you lash on your former made up person which is just such a cheap way to get by.

Anyway, the biggest reason why you're not fooling anyone is your same style of impulsive posting, you don't think things trough before you act when you're being made a mockery off and noobie did that exact same thing, you also use the same kind of language, avatar, even the font face on your signature is remotely the same. Combining your lack of proper vocabulary with your style of posting, common used words etc the best we can ever expect from you is "troll" and any kind of derivation of that will either be extremely humorous or make no sense at all.

Don't get me wrong I'm not here to start anything nor do I care if you're here or not since I'm not remotely in favor of anything BB does anymore, but your bullshit, well, let's call it;

"an amazingly failed attempt to troll a forum of under aged kids posing as a girl who fucked with the wrong nigger only to come back later on when that nigger has departed the community and creates a new shallow alias this time backed by an 'autobiography' and story about how it's not 'her' fault but her 'sisters' as if anyone cared but as it turns out this community isn't just full of pre-pubescent hormonal cumbuckets but people who won't be fooled by just anything with tits but expect more of a personality and good natured person who does for the community instead of results in doing something against its productivity then start dreaming about named tits if there was actually any proof of such yet you've failed in more aspects then one and it should be about time you come clean seeing as you so desperately want to be part of and fit in this community, for whatever reason beats me."

Needs to stop if you hope to play here.

That's my 5 cents.

14. [BB]Doctor P. Head

[BB]Doctor P. Head New Member

Epic post is epic.

15. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Evander ftw.

And while we are on the subject of sisters, Ben has a hot sister.

16. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

LOOOOOL. Been waiting for evander to do that! *claps.* Hey katie whats your sisters name again?

17. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Read what Evander posted, then re read it, then notice how your screenshots don't really show anything - You can't tell if he's posing you, the box could just be random and anyone could have knocked you out in the streets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.