Raging Hormones: Caught In The Act

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Katie<3, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

So let us see the truth. These pictures were capture on Thursday, July 10 2008 on the [BB]Roleplay server. This guy has been annoying me ever since I got that ban lifted off my account. I wasn't really this mad at him until tonight. I gave him three strikes when I got really ticked but he still thought he was bad to the bone and was immune to the rules. Rules broken:

19. You must own the front door to be able to build in the area.
    The one about Ragdoll posing (Forget the number)
    The NLR (Though no screeny of it)
    And cop abuse.

[attachment=2:us00nlb0]rp_c18_v10015.jpg[/attachment:us00nlb0]
    [attachment=1:us00nlb0]rp_c18_v10016.jpg[/attachment:us00nlb0]
    [attachment=0:us00nlb0]rp_c18_v10017.jpg[/attachment:us00nlb0]

Along with screen shots above I was NLR broken. We had this awesome cop drug raid RP going on in hospital (I supplied the weapons). I didn't what him to come but he had to burst in and spam us with tear gas (I wanted to yell ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I blame you for global warming as a joke but I know he would troll). After it is over A few of us go back to clean up our props. As I walk in the room to get my props he arrests me and anyone who walked through so I had to delete some of my other stuff with Undo to clean up.

This all happened around late evening. (9PM to 12AM I think. Not so good with time.) Tools was the mayor.

2. Major Tman

Major Tman New Member

The raid on the hospital wasn't over yet, there were still CPs inside. When you and the 5 other people with you came through the door, I opened fired on you, and you all shot me up :)

3. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

I didn't have weapons (Lost last AK to Raging's tear gas spam shotty combo) and right before I came in and put in the password I use /y to yell I was coming in to clean up. The gangster must have opened fire. I hid under a prop to the right until they both left then went to clean up.

4. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

You should still be banned. Trying to make a new account and playing on the server isn't allowed.

Knocking out people isnt bannable.
    And whats with the props in the bath room? Lmao it doesnt say who owns the place. just shows my props.

5. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

Everyone playing that night probably remembers the Acta Non Verba outpost and the souviner shop. And Raging. Stop lying, stop calling me Noobie, stop talking. Didn't asked anyone to post so far :) Oh. And you didn't knock me out. You knocked me out for no apparent reason then started messing with my body.

6. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Pretty much all of these screenshots show no raging name besides the props. And even then you cannot see the drug labs hidden under it.

7. Tools

Tools New Member

I was mayor and had him remove you from my lobby cuase you wouldn't leave. He had full right to Knock you out.

8. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Noobie had a signiture on her forum account saying "1 legged girl"
    And you admit to Teddi that you were the one with 1 leg.

Your whole "Noobie is my sister" story doesnt add up from the way you explainned it.

Not only that but the way you act and talk in OOC is exactly like Noobie.

9. ugotpwned

ugotpwned New Member

[/quote]
    Pretty much all of these screenshots show no raging name besides the props. And even then you cannot see the drug labs hidden under it.[/quote]

well why would there even be 2 random props in there like that? decore? i support this even though i had not seen it.

10. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Half the time there are random props in the middle of the city.

11. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

I walked out of Nexus. As I enter the street Raging runs up and chases me down with a mob of cops. Raging put the props over my labs and a sign saying 'Hi Noobie' on it to piss me off. Tools deleted the sign then left the scene.

12. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Oh and you might want to invest in a new graphics card. That Toilet seat looks like a can lid that was open with an old fashion can opener.

13. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

Raging. Have you seen me when people ask post about fifty times that Nobie impersonated me. She isn't really 19 like the brat claimed. She is 16.

14. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Raging. Have you seen me when people ask post about fifty times that Nobie impersonated me. She isn't really 19 like the brat claimed. She is 16.[/quote:gm0zrh1t]
    I don't remember her claiming she was 19, and can we stay on topic. I like to see how this end even though raging ain't bad.

15. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Your stories make no sense noobie. Why would your "sister" imperssonate "you" even though "you" never played the server before.

16. Katie<3

Katie<3 New Member

Okay. Back on topic. Raging. The fact is I just loathe you. I didn't mind your spam at the beginning but now this crosses the line.

For Chad: She said in all of her posts she was nineteen and had one leg. In reality she is a fat annoying sixteen year old.

Lol. Raging. I've played the server for a long time. I have a lot of name ([PILL]Tekk, [PILL]Tekk 69, [PILL]Katie<3, Katie<3, and [ACTA]Katie<3 are all I remember. I just haven't been on the forums until now.

17. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Can we get a locky locky on this ban request.

18. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

I can tell you exactly how this thread will end. The same as how Katie/Noobie's thread on Evander ended. A Failure.

19. Katie&lt;3

Katie&lt;3 New Member

No we won't Chad. I have clear evidence. I'm not going to give up until I get a post from an admin.

And wow. Raging. You don't know who I am. Hell. You don't know a damn thing about me except for stuff from the internet.

20. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Clear Evidence? Tools said he had the right to knock you out. And the props still shows nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.