mr.cash AKA Ownage,True Batman,cuban Jesus,crazypig

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by scoutking, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Pretty damn well said.

I don't think Bluesclues (I don't know your ingame name, sorry :/ ) should get anything done to him since Tools handled it from what it appears. The others though I would look into maybe.

2. Tools

Tools New Member

O everything here that is on him is to be dealt with. I'm trying to tell xandrah that he shouldn't post screens of him from something that happened in game and was dealt with in game.

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Okay I guess I did over react to him but still I think he should've gotten something more but oh well... If he does it again though there will be no stopping me >.>

4. Tools

Tools New Member

That's why there are 3 levels, Warn, Kick and Banned. If you are warned and repeatably do it again the the level 2 (kick) will be over looked and a ban will be issued. Think of warn and kick as the same thing, in the end the final punishment is a ban.

This is for ScoutKing

Scoutking, i just wanted to ask, why did you get on the prop? You could of taken all those pictures from the ground, where you wouldn't of been breaking the rules, (prop surfing). This comes back to when DC tried to ban me. The question of why DC was there came up, this completely threw the topic in a why you were stalking people flame war. The topic then turned toward DC.

While he dose deserve a ban, you should not of interacted with the defendant at anytime. Such as him asking you to ride the prop, you gladly took the offer.

Say i was on and got pictures of you and him flying around, then it clearly makes you a prop surfing.

Think of it this way, When a cop wants a warrant to search someones house, he must provide probable cause of why he needs the warrant. The evidence needed to prove that he has probable cause to search the defendants house most be up uptained without false allurement of the defendant. Such as taking his offer to ride the prop and then prosecuting him with the evidence you acquired from the incident.

If you don't understand this i got one more good example of what i'm trying to tell you.

Next time don't make it so obvious you were trying to lure him into a trouble.. But there is enough info here to have him banned for say 2 or more days.

So the first defendant should be banned for 2 or more days upon who decides the ban time.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

There was a ban time before, but when i left these seemed to have gotten lost somewhere on the forum and a search turns up nothing positive.

I'll get Corran on to this.

Edit: And as it seems dealt with, lock as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.