mr.cash AKA Ownage,True Batman,cuban Jesus,crazypig

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by scoutking, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoutking

scoutking New Member

well the server was at 10 people it recently crashed and it was at peak hours, so i was hoping for more people to join.
    Well people started to well be idiots and one by one people left and it got down to a very few and this very few i blame.
    Now what if someone saw bb in their server list and where like "ow a rp server sound like fun"
    and joined, if they did this they would never want to reconnect to bb again if they rp on decent servers.
    People where shooting each other and throwing props around, building cars, knocking people out and tossing them up, saying kill the niggers in ooc, prop climbing, saying theirs 100k outside nexcus and shooting anyone who walks to look.

Mr.cash AKA Ownage.
    Well ownage was building a car, and was the one saying theirs 100k outside of nexcus, i walk over to check it and BAM i am dmed and reinse and repeat.
    He was also prop climbing with the gazbo and he deleted it in mid air and we all fell to are death. Now he recently got 300k for free, for somthing i think he was trading i do belive that breaks a rule, and he was recently banned for spam, when he spammed he cause some serious problems for me and george had some lag problems too when he did this. talk to law he banned him for spam.

True Batman

Now this guy was making cars that would take off and fly and spazz in the air.
    He would then start to push you with props so slightly, not anough to hurt you but anough to tell him to stop.
    It got worse he starts to toss his cars in air and they land on someone, and he makes a couple more spazz cars.
    He then goes cp and starts knocking me out and tossing me up in one of the demos he does this for two minutes, i die and he does it again, he then starts to dm me, and then starts knocking out mr.cash and tossing him at me. Mr.cash went afk at a point in the game so mr.cash i don't think knows this.

crazypig

Now, the mayor said kill all black people, and i guss this guy saw everyone as a target and starts shooting people from nexcus kills 4 people we knock him out exct. the mayor says stop he says hes done in ooc. Hes the first one who starts to knock me out and toss me in the air, and he dms at the end too with true batman

Cuban jesus

he said kill all the niggers in ooc twice and said i guss to kill everyone els too, and he found it funny and just amused him self along with this, cuban jesus needs a warning so disregard cuban jesus.

Its taking along time to upload the file
    all screenshots of steam ids, and about 20 minute long demos,
    i think true man needs to be blacklisted and a long ban
    i think ownage needs a slap and ban for a week
    i think nextgen needs a blacklist and a ban
    I think the racis mayor needs a warning

Now i am glade no one walked into bb untill i left someone join and where all "lol wtf"
    but if a new player joined this would of looked really really bad for bb.
    ill post a link to evidence once uploaded

http://www.fileuploading.net/644472 FILE

2. Tools

Tools New Member

nvm

3. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

Well to tell you the truth when i spammed those chairs you said it was another problem why your game crashed. I faced my ban time for that and for all these requests the only people on the server were pretty much all of the people you are complaining about and you. Also I know Xandrah since she/he I dont freaking know loves seeing people banned is gonna post ss's of me putting XANDRAH Scams which i took down right after tools told me to and third all of you got on top of the HUT on purpose and you were following us around when there was no one on the server to get us in trouble in conclusion you are made because i did not give you any role play money so you said MMMMMm nice juicy screen shots and tried to blackmail me to give you rp money. I think you came on the server angry and made because you didn't get your "money" which we didn't even agree on.

Edit: Obviously if a new player joined we would have stopped but there was no one on and it was just us so you can complain but no one came on and no one was rping. .Just hunting zombs and being bored with drug labs.

4. Tools

Tools New Member

O no he wont post any of those becuase i dealt with that problem and seid ingame not to make a banned request with those pictures...

So you wont see any of those pictures...

And it was my choice as an admin to warn him.

5. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Ive had alot of issues with ownage, mainly him just being stupid, running infront of me anywere i go spamming "I LOVE YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!", posing ragdolls, spaming his phys gun into peoples faces, bad RP. Just seems really immature.

6. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Tools you do know that I can post the SS if I want right? Just because you told me not to ON THE SERVER mean you can tell me I can't on the forums. You're not a global mod.

7. Tools

Tools New Member

Ya go ahead but its just a waste of your time becuase i will just say i already punished him for that already...

Its just like me posting in another topic for him to banned with pictures hes already gotten in touble with... Nothing would happen..

So in this cause, same applys..

8. Xandrah2

Wow so pretty much he gets away and you do nothing? That's so stupid. I know if I did it you would've banned me...

9. Bluesclues

Maybe because you've flamed most of the admins including him and tried to get them banned so many times they wouldn't mind taking the time to squeeze your name in the ban list.

10. Xandrah2

Yeah I'm so posting those SS later. Oh and honestly I couldn't care less about you or most other peoples opinon's of me.

11. BlackDog

[attachment=0:3qam57vb]only you.jpg[/attachment:3qam57vb]

Dont start another flame fest guys

12. ChaosDude13

ChaosDude13 Ban'd

I'd like to point out that all the people in that game were messing around, I mean who plays bb rp late at night and just sits there. We were actually rping and doing fine until scoutking shows up and says hes going to get us banned. He was just in the game to do that one thing. After he got what he needed, he quits out. He wasn't even rping anyway to begin with but just threatning to ban us and sits there recording. If anyone would've joined we would rp with them but it was just us. I mean admins sometimes mess around when everyone's bored and like change the gravity to 0.

13. scoutking

scoutking New Member

i had been on for the last 2 hours, I had 4 druglabs down the road and i had been zombie farming for half a hour, i got bored went into town and found that, Now GEE i wonder where everyone went it had alot more people 30 minutes before, and it was 8 in the evening, and chaos you where not even their.
    Xandrah please make your own thread dont derail this.
    The evidence is clear.
    Ow ownage i posted this because i was getting knocked out and tossed in the air, and props where flying in the air, Notice its not all about you ownage.
    When i showed up i found that, took some ss/did some demos and said enjoy.
    DAMN you guys replie fucking fast do you guys like troll this forum all day?

14. Bluesclues

I'm just not going to reply anymore because this is going to become a "flame" fest and it seemed as if everyone in the server at the time was having fun until you joined. Did I just Contradict myself?

15. scoutking

scoutking New Member

Hows it fun to toss props around and throw shit at people, go to a sandbox server for that, you said you guys would stop of someone joined, YOU MAY OF STOPED but new people did join and you continued, i asked you to stop you got worse what gives us evidence you would of stopped at the first sign of a new player.
    Going to bed dont make this a flame fest.

16. Bluesclues

Do you even read what you type?

17. BlackDog

Smokey looks down on those who flame....
    [attachment=0:3hsoskrr]103321mrTQ_w.jpg[/attachment:3hsoskrr]

18. Tools

Tools New Member

I did something, I warned him.

Last time i check we have levels or whatever you want to call it.

Warn
    Kick
    Ban

The admin can choose upon which one he wants. The admin can determine how long the ban last. The only way it can be changed is if a super admin confronts the admin about it.

So the admin is given the choice if he wants to warn, kick or ban. It pretty much is determined upon the mood of the admin.

Also we dont troll the forums. Its called viewing the forums. Why would you post a ban request and not want people to reply to it. It wouldnt go anywhere then.

The only one trolling is blackdog, haha he keeps posting smokey the bear pictures...

19. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

If someone decides on how they will help the server by their current mood, then I'd question why that person is an admin.

20. Tools

Tools New Member

Teddi told me that along time ago... When i became full, Advantage Perma banned someone for some reason that only needed a 1 day banned. I asked Teddi why and he replied with i guess advantage was in a bad mood..

Also considering there is no sent times to how long someone can be banned. It is solely upon the mood and what the admin thinks the defendant deserves. If your in a pissy mood your more likely to ban someone longer than when your in a good mood. Since it is the admins choice. The times varies.

And the reason xandrah is getting at is that i warned a person for putting signs up, which i deleted, tele him somewhere else and explained the reason and the rule to him. I clearly told him not to put scamming signs up.

I'm not gonna flame you Tox, But this is a HUGE factor in how bans work on BB. Until There is a set time for bans it will be a factor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.