Harper and Ipwn

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by pablotheman, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Harper

Harper New Member

Lol, I don't care if I use correct grammar. If you haven't noticed this is the internet not real life. I don't know why your pissed but I was spamming "wheres my 6.4 million" on Thursday when I first got on. I was pissed it was gone, you finally answered me then I didn't talk. Oh, and I arrested him around 6 times in a few seconds. Yeah, it doesnt stack. I wish I had the demo but I was arrested around 5 times in a row and knocked out. Pablo or whatever, bloodwolf and blood something or whatever was there. So was crouton. I was knocked out repeatedly and thrown around with the phys gun for at least 10 minutes straight.

"Please get it right, you do not know how annoying it is when you say "We where street testing," its pathetic."
    Can you please not personally assault me? Thats not very admin like.

EDIT: Oh, and to be perfectly honest. I believe everyone should get a few days ban that was on last night save, a few. Widz was just helping me out and there was a few that didn't do anything. But pretty much everyone did something wrong. I did make flying PHX prop, I was doing bombs after the stress test. I did put a few in my apartments. Everyone else was mass arresting me and dming, abusing advanced. I got my body deleted around 4 times, I got arrested so many times, its really not funny.

Offtopic:
    Kaidan for full admin! Hes a good admin, hes not as strict as some admins but hes strict when it matters. Hes helpful to everyone as well. Not just to a select few.

2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

I meant that to EVERYONE who does it. Not just you.

3. Harper

Harper New Member

Woo! I don't think I'm getting banned. In your face! lol >.<