Harper and Ipwn

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by pablotheman, Mar 19, 2008.

1. pablotheman

pablotheman New Member

Well it all started out when me and myfriend were running a "Combine Complaint Center" i was talking to a customer when harper came in and shot me and him. He then put a phx bomb to break the class and climed on the counter. Then when i tried to get in again he dmed me over and over. He then left.

He rejoined the game about an hour later, became a cop and started dming. He dmed a ton of cops and started arresting them over and over. Ipwn did the same thing.

Here he and ipwn arrest me and other cps over and over
    [​IMG]

Then ipwn knocks me out and removes my body.
    [​IMG]

A pic of harpers kills and time...
    [​IMG]

Their steam ids, im sure other people that were on at the time will agree he needs a ban

[​IMG]

Update: He is still at it after the server restart

[​IMG]

He arrested cops, the cheif, and the mayor

[​IMG]

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

In his defense he said the bomb(s) weren't his, but I wasn't there.

Offtopic: Lol at Frosty's message, "You guys are on your own, I'm hiding in a tube" Hehe.

Yeah I just came on and kicked him for avoiding demotion (Just going CP after being demoted repeatedly).

3. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Yea, Harper was really bad this night, dming entire teams of cps when they spawn, as they tried to leave, and as they tired to make arrests, spawning phx bombs and killing people with them, arresting people for no reason except for the fact he didnt like the fact that he was wrong. He got out of control, and when kaiden got to the server he continued this, swearing dming and so on. Kaiden then kicked him but he came back, he took the CP spot again got free guns and shot a few more people, got demoted then went back to CP, kaiden kicked him again for refuseing to accept that he was demoted, then after kaiden left the game he came back for a bit more then left on his own accord. Overall this was a pretty bad night.

4. Crouton

Crouton New Member

I remember harper being is usually faggy self and constantly dming, abusing, prop blocking my door, and going back cop after being demoted. I don't remember ipwn being that bad though =/ I remember him coming back to unarrest me everytime harper arrested me.

5. pablotheman

pablotheman New Member

Yea ipwn wasnt that bad only arresting me over and over once

6. Harper

Harper New Member

lol, yeah frosty was on vent. He seemed tired.

Anyway, about me DMing. The server was total chaos there was about 9 people on, 6 of them where CPs. I got on and someone was still pissed at me for "PHX nukes" witch I put like 5 in my room and saying "Drugs in here" for fun, but then someone broke in and brought them out and they exploded and killed people and I was blamed for there deaths. Anyway, a few hours later I came back on and someone was still pissed. I can't remember there name but it was like Wolf something.. blackWolf? BloodWolf? or something like that. Anyway, I came on and he arrested me. I told him to stop, he shot at me. Fortunately I was talking and he wasted the whole clip and didn't hit me once, so I shot him a few times in the face. He came after me, over and over. Then he put up warrants and then the whole CP force came after me. I hid and waited for them, I shot ever CP I saw. Thats it, after I was arrested they still came after me so every time someone tried to arrest me I killed them. I got arrested again and somewhere out of the blue crouton comes and says "that fag deserves it". Then the server crashed around then. When we got back on I said "Don't start that shit again, truce for now." Widz was still alittle pissed off but he didn't DM till he got shot at. I bought the FOTO shop and then crouton randomly says "Thanks for the FOTO shop harper :)" "I own all the doors" and he used a bug to take my door off and put his own in. He used that deleting bug. I arrested him for that, I was pissed. Yes I arrested the mayor but I believe he deserved it. After that it was a DM fest again, then Crouton put a timer on me for every few seconds I would get warrented. So the only option I had was to wait somewhere and if a CP came after me I would shoot them. About the arresting thing, that was total revenge. I know revenge is a bad thing but not when you get arrested and knocked out 10 times.

Bottem line, It wasn't all my fault. I did a few bad things but so did everyone else, ban me if you must but it shouldn't be a perm. I had a demo of everything I did and everything they did but when I exited out it some how got currupt. I forgot to end it or something.

Messsage to Crouton: Why are you being such a jerk? What did I do to you? Your bug abusing and abusing everytime you get a chance on me. I mean, then moment the server restarted you shot me. Why? I don't want to fight.

7. Harper

Harper New Member

Double post:
    Sorry, I don't want to edit a quote in -_-. About the "Spawn kill" I tried to get out of spawn, while you came after every time you died and tried to shoot me. Im glad your aim sucks, because every time you shot I just shot back and killed you.

8. Crouton

Crouton New Member

You can claim i bug abuse all you want. I don't abuse which is why all you can do is blame me when you have no proof or any reason to believe it was me.

Also heres some more of him trying to drop bombs on me (Hes so fucking retarded he tries to drop bombs that don't blow up upon hitting the ground)
    These are from a few days ago
    Read the text in this one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Heres a good one
    It shows him arresting people and them complaining and it also shows him getting demoted by me and going back cp
    [​IMG]
    Heres one of kaidan kicking him for the abuse of advanced
    [​IMG]

9. Harper

Harper New Member

Yeah, that was when we where street testing the server. I used those bombs because they do expload but not on impact. And the picture with the cage is Kaiden. He caged and it was saying "bad harper" "bad harper" so I stopped. Thats it, and while posting this crouton messaged me. He says that I should fuck off and go away. Then I said Ill catch him next time he bug abuses. He said "try it, I got 4 accounts". What a fag.

10. Kaiden

Yeah, that shot with the bomb was in the stress test, I placed it in a tube and put a lid on it, no harm done I suppose.

11. BlackDog

Harper, your story seems a bit to dramatic dont you think? The fact is you shot us many times for no reason, and always used the exuse "HE WAS TRYING TO ARREST ME!" Even when i was standing on a street corner talking, inside the bakery after i bought a radio, Newhen can back me up on that one. I remember see'ing those PHX bombx in the bathroom found it pretty funny, but its impossable for them to exploide unless the person who placed them drops them from a high place or slams them into the ground or wall. They cannot be detonated by shooting, so you had to have had somthing to do with it. I dont remember the exploision being the reason why we went after you, we went after you because you started to DM, then moved on to all the other offences over time. You deserve some kind of punishment. The times i killed you were when you shot other cps near me, arrested other cps and continued to do so until i killed you to unarrest them. Then after you threatend to spawn kill me because i suggested you be demoted and then applied myself to the spot afterwards, you were sucessfull 2 times but after that none since i had to hide inside Bloods bunker, he can back that up as well.

You cant deny that youve done somthing wrong when there are so many witnesses. This isnt Hitman Blood Money, you cant kill people who saw you kill your hit so they cant talk.

12. Widz

Widz New Member

The only reason i arrest you guys was because all i could hear was Harper saying he was getting arrest spammed, So i come down to the jail , walk 10 paces towards the jails double doors and get shot outright in the head... Re spawn , come back and there's a few of them arresting and dming Harper (i was oblivious to the cp complaint thing) So i arrested them ,un- arrested Harper , and buggered off.

That map was mostly ruined to start with , after someone mass removed all the nexus's doors, the lifts , and some of the buttons :/

13. BlackDog

Dont worry Pwn, i think your in the clear now. The post is mainly about Harper, never saw you doing anything wrong.

14. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

harper im gunna make sure ipwn doesn't hang out with you, it's funny how you said I was being an ass and then disobeyed like 10 rules, it's usualy smart to have admins on your side if your going to do this kinda stuff. but whatever man.

also I will find them all and perma ban them all if he tries to get around it

15. Corran

Corran Active Member

No, I have screenies of multiple times Harp spawned bombs ..

Also, him putting a 99999999 force thruster on the big metal PHX props, and litrally aligning it with pabloman and me, then thrusting, thus killing us both. Also, him trying to do it to Kaidan. ( Although I think he jumped out of the way. )

( Upload later )

16. Kaiden

Yeah I was putting Hover Balls around it, if I become Full Admin I'll simply be able to remove things like that in the future. :)

17. Craig

Craig New Member

Well if you have the screen shots, post them. I'm getting downright sick of person after person posting ban requests with little to no evidence. I see a few bombs laying on the ground that have been explained, and him arresting and killing. Don't you fools understand that it is very rare to see someone banned for DMing if they don't go over the kill limit?

18. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

19. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Okay 1st off, this goes for everyone

Where= Location (example; Where are you going? Where are you? Where did it go?)

We're= We Are (example: We're going to go see the movies. We're at the park.)

Were= Past tense (example: We were playing with bombs.They were killing each other.)

wear= Clothing or accessories (example: What are your going to wear today? I think I'll wear a T-Shirt.)

Weren't= Were not (example: We weren't doing anything bad. You weren't paying attention.)

Please get it right, you do not know how annoying it is when you say "We where street testing," its pathetic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    2nd, Harper I was there when you spawned a bomb one time which caused me to crash and I eventually shrugged it off. I have heard numerous
    complaints from you, and about you. The ones from you were silly little "where is my 6 million!?"- I told you at least four times that there is a
    cash limit. The ones about you are thing like this. You cannot arrest everyone because you can't get your way.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd, Ipwn, I dunno you, but you're not as big of a deal in this matter.

4th, Pablotheman when you see the:

You've been arrested by Harper.
    You've been arrested by Harper
    That means he arrested you repeatedly in jail, you weren't set free then arrested, just tell an admin. YOU ALSO, seem to have broke NLR so
    you are also in some matter of trouble.

I say a ban for 4 days

20. BlackDog

Informative. Thanks Chuck