Frosty (again with alot more evidence)

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Craig, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Dude are you saying you change?You are saying so many bad words and flaming him.First of all your not a great rper to.So don't judge is rping.You still look immature of what I see.

2. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

I think that prop blocking the window in the nexus tower is quite understandable when every time you walk around the corner into the plaza you get shot by ls_sniper for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Suck a meat flavoured lolly. [Removed Profanity - Teddi]

This is turning into a flame war, it needs to be locked.

3. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

"I think that prop blocking the window in the nexus tower is quite understandable when every time you walk around the corner into the plaza you get shot by ls_sniper for no apparent reason whatsoever."

Frost prop blocking is prop blocking in any circumstance, it dosnt matter what happend to you, its against the rules, also the times ive sniped people from that window have been for: Mayoral issue that people in streets with weapons will be shot, and assisting a rebellion by shooting the odd cp that came by chaseing after other rebels. Also im guessing you can say this prop block was justifiable to? Momments later after i took these picture Kaiden finaly kicked you and the prop went away

[attachment=1:2i6id45k]rp_c18_v10107.jpg[/attachment:2i6id45k]

[attachment=0:2i6id45k]rp_c18_v10112.jpg[/attachment:2i6id45k]

4. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Which was also because you were DMing insanely.

Dude, do you even know what a cunt is? stop flaming and get the f*** off these forums and the server.

5. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Once more, prop blocking is prop blocking and is against the rules, unless your an admin blocking a greifer in some remote area in the map. Your claim of people dming you is getting old and stale, unless you can provide some proof to back up your claim, Console records showing the kills, and a score screen, you have no defence for your actions. I would drop this whole thing if you could just get it through your head that prop blocking is prop blocking, no matter how small, your actions in every blocking case has been for the sole purpose of greifing. Unless you can again, prove otherwise, the fact stands you broke one of the main rules repeatedly to ruin the gameing experience of other players.

6. JamesV

JamesV New Member

Though I dont want to jump to conclusions considering I havnt been here long, but frosty has his moments of bad and good. For example he

1.built a resistance base in the theater and it was fun
    the good

2.Doing a mass gangster DM for no reason with a response of "because I can"
    the bad

I didnt feel like taking any screenies, because I didnt want to have anyone pointing fingers.

So yah he has his goods and his bads from what I can tell

7. scoutking

scoutking New Member

Frosty makes bb rp not the same old rp. basicly he makes the game fun just dont piss him off.. ;)

8. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Dude if the mass DMing of gangsters is from yesterday, it's because the mobboss set the agenda to "Kill Frosty" and I was trying to defend myself.. I'm sorry if i killed you and you had no intentions of killing me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.