Frosty (again with alot more evidence)

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Craig, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig

Craig New Member

Today Frosty decided to prop block on several occasions.... *sigh*
    I hate posting these things but after the 3rd time I thought that I had to...
    This all happened on the same day:

Alright well, lets start out with the biggest offense: Apparently he was pissed off at the shop owner or something but he blocked it off.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He removed the props blocking the window and door, but trapped himself in a PHX tube:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres him outside in a cube he made:
    [​IMG]

In this one he blocked off a shop that I made for a gun dealer:
    [​IMG]

Another one of his little cages:
    [​IMG]

And another (might be the same one, I'm not sure):
    [​IMG]

And finally, his steam ID:
    [​IMG]

Now keep in mind that although this evidence is strong, I don't actually want him to get banned. He did do alot of stupid things, but he is my friend, so maybe all he deserves is a slap on the wrist. He just needs to learn to not prop block, thats it. So, any admins that read this, please don't ban him, just tell him to get his act together.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

He's often on when in my time zone it is late, say 03:00, so I'm not always around. Chuck is one of the only Admins in that time zone I believe, atleast, one of the only I see. I often see him with high Kill ratios over 20+, as I am often monitoring the stats of the server, even if I am not on it.

3. Craig

Craig New Member

Well, according to some other forums frosty isn't exactly the most responsible player. Wasn't he banned for racism a few days ago?

4. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Yesterday. Also, Ted, you failed to mention that i was hiding in phx tubes because you were knocking me out consistently every time you saw me, and i don't know who was warranting me, but i certainly had my reasons. Where I was blocking while i was at the gunshop till, was because i had bought 10 desert eagles and you came along and arrested me for no reason. So i went back to the gunshop to pick up my deagles and while he was giving them to me i had that prop there so you couldn't knock me out or arrest me. I was also talking to one of the admins a while back, either Teddi or Chuck, and they said it was not against any rules to barricade yourself in props as self defence.

5. Havoc

Havoc Member

Frosty, you were warranted. It's a form of prop blocking and shouldn't be allowed.

6. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

Previous time he did it to but he said it was becoz of false warrent. I hate those so i mostly go at an other gangsters house, make him lock the door and camp the door, they cant get in unless they use an illegal warrent for the owner.

7. Otis Anderson

Otis Anderson New Member

Also I gave him a warrant for Dming my family (RP) And He Prop blocked my House SON OF A BEOTCH

8. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Uhg Frosty.

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

He's been given his "slap on the wrist".
    He shouldnt do this again.

10. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

How many slaps does it take to chop a persons wrist off?
    I have to admit his crazy antics can be funny for everyone at times, couple nights ago when an admin put the jail spot in the wrong area he built his own jail, multiple cells, maximum secuirty cells with about 3 people as guards, was pretty fun. Then he went crazy about an hour after he built it and started blocking everyone in, Kaiden had to come and kick him after i told him about it, i got pics of the stuff he did at the time "Unable to post pictures, not at my own computer"

11. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

I prop blocked your house? Brandon, seriously, you need to stop making shit up.

12. Harper

Harper New Member

I just want to say, yesterday I decided to go overclock my computer and try to get on yesterday. Mostly I was talking on the chat, I was talking about my new computer and how my 6.4 million was taken away. I was randomly shot by a CP and that was frosty... I mean, I wasn't doing anything. I couldn't. Maybe he thought I was someone else, I don't know.

13. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

I believe everything in here except this because im sure no one would be in a family with brandon (LOL). I was on when he got warranted and it was for no reason i remember. I haven't seen him do anything bad really and i'm usually on when he is. anyways.

14. Craig

Craig New Member

Yeah he probably made that up lol.....

15. Dan

Dan Active Member

Well if I remember correctly Frosty was one of the people leading the mass DM of CP's for no reason other than the fact that they were CP's who were obeying NLR and not just DM'ing them back! Kaiden finally kicked some people and bilieve Frosty was one of them(although I am not 100% positive)

16. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Yeah I think you've got the wrong guy. I remember when the mobboss and like 7 gangsters were doing that too, I had no part in it.

17. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Teddi has given out the punishment he has seen fit to give.

Lock?

18. Erick_Smith

Erick_Smith New Member

Don't ban frosty D: he's the best!

Also, you guys are picking on him WAY TOO MUCH. I should probably start taking pics of the insults i see in the day. Frosty hasn't done ANYTHING that i've EVER seen to make the experience of BBRP bad for ANYONE.

19. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Prop blocking sniper points? Prop Blocking 5 people in a building only letting them out after the admin kicks him? I got a pic of that momment if you want it

20. Otis Anderson

Otis Anderson New Member

[Removed Profanity - Teddi]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.