Chuck Norris

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Edgar Bourne, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Please note:

Edgar, you have no right to even try to post this. I came under a fake name or a "pen" name to catch people. I've seen others do it all the time.

Harper, I have never once prop killed you. You're full of it. You're mad because I yelled at you for you asking for your "70" million back or what ever.

I did not abuse. I did not ban myself. You guys fail at making "accusations." And Teddi, you're wrong. I never thought of th day I'd be ban for trying to ban to hooligans. So stop trying to pull cards out of your sleeve and say something new, please.

I could literally fill the website with ban request or all the sub admins-Edgar, Exuvae, Pyscho, and more.

Edgar you build stairays to heaven and I've had to kick you for dm. I never cross the dm line illegally. So get your act straight because I know what my actions are. I know what I did, and for the love of god, all because I post 2 ban request I get banned? Thats is indeed fucked up.

2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

You just lost an admin who infact did care about the server. You guys are assholes you know that? Grow up? Because you keep yelling "ITS A GAME ITS A GAME!" Then why don't you guys take it like one instead of jumping on my or someone elses case. I do not want your shit. I helped as many people as I could and tried to keep the server clean, you watch it'l go to hell in a hand basket. Everyone here blamed the fuck out of me when it is actually you guys who need to shut te fuck up and pay attention and realise. PEOPLE TAKE THINGS DIFFERENT WAYS. And with Biff tricking me. That did indeed have to do with his admin, it showed how irresponsible and how much he CANNOT be trusted.

I don't give a shit who banned me, whom ever did made a mistake, I finished the prop hunt map but now I'm using it, it had shit for each admin. Even Grimm and Biff. I dedicated alot of my time to the server and I get it all in my face. You guys need to gtfo. I tried to help and get rid of two people who couldnt contain themselves.

Grimm would have an attitude.
    Biff woud run around.

Oh and Teddi, you're wrong on your arguement. I would like to prove it to you in steam friends. Because as you said - "Don't bring this before the community" Edgar did. Why can't I? mhm.

-Gaines

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Lol what a mature post, "GTFO" being the key word.

Lol you speak highly of yourself, or as Teddi would say, egotistically. You think the whole server will collapse because you left? Your muting the entire server wasn't exactly the most efficient administration. Edgar posted a ban request with screenshots, you posted your ban request because you dislike both the Admins, otherwise you would have actual evidence, screenshots etc.

Plus you said you were leaving.

EDIT: I'd trust Biff with everything I had to be honest. Grim is also a good Admin.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I muted the entire server last night, at the request of some people.
    Chuck, as big as you felt you were, No one cares. Oh, and we dont need prop hunt maps. Your not that great a mapper.
    Good luck on future events.

5. Kaiden

Sure if it's needed, but once we were ok and we all got muted, as someone said earlier. :-\

6. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

chuck told me he did NOT ban himself.

7. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Teddi, he told me that he didn't ban any of us, yet he banned some one who private messaged him in game, so only he could have seen it. I am 85% sure that is was Chuck, and he just wants to make things difficult.

Edit: I jst read Chuck's post, and just so you know Chuck, I have never been kicked or banned until yesterday when you banned me for no reason. I am sure of this, and everyone knows I have never DMed. Chuck, I have more right to post this than you did of Biff and Grimm seeing that they didn't actually do anything. You do not go under a new name on the server just to abuse Kaiden, and then deny that you are Chuck when there is proof. You may have cared about the server, but your immaturity and stupidity have hid that from everyone.

8. Kaiden

Hm, I saw him ban that person permenant, and after the usual "WTF" and "o_O" Chuck said he banned him, if you mean Cody. (PM'ing him about girlfriend etc).

9. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Wow, chuck. This is just the thing I told you NOT to do.

Remember that long as speach I gave you in the stranded server when you first got your admin. I told ya all about the certain protocol to dealing with things. Not to just do what you wanted. You said "Well teddi does it!". And just like I said, that dosnt give you the right to.

So now your immaturatiy and inexperiance have caught up with you. Hate to say it, but I kinda knew that you where going to f - up on of these days. Come back when you can handle yourself.

P.S. to all: What the new rp server ip? I can never find it in the server list....

10. Teddi

I do what i want? :<

I wish..

Sometimes.

11. Kaiden

No! Evil Teddi <_<, you'd summon npc's everywhere lol.

67.19.50.162:27017 for RP server should be.

12. Teddi

Worse i imagine.

13. Erick_Smith

Erick_Smith New Member

Chuck's Ban = 100,000 Minutes.
    Convert: 100,000 Minutes = 69.4 Days.

Clear?

14. Kaiden

1000000 is 1 million, so my post was right.

15. Erick_Smith

Erick_Smith New Member

I was there, it was 100,000...
    Check console logs.

16. Kaiden

Look back one page, Edgar said 1000000, which is 1 million, I was going by that.

17. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Who cares lol

Its a long ban

Eh i say lock this

Its just spliting our community into 2

Not good i dont want to favor one admin over another

You all are great you all have your different styles

18. Kaiden

Well there's a difference between 2 months and 2 years.. But yes, I agree, lock lock.

19. Erick_Smith

Erick_Smith New Member

For what i remember, Edgar was banned during this... Anyway, yes, lock, kthx, bai.
    loller

20. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Sorry, I was banned by chuck during the time he was actually banned. I missed how long he was banned for and thats what a person told me in steam PM. My bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.