Chuck Norris

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Edgar Bourne, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Hello, I am Edgar Bourne and this is my ban request for Chuck Norris.

Chuck is a fourteen year old admin on our BB server, and has been causing problems lately. Yesterday he got out of control and acted in a way one one should not act, let alone a full admin who helps manage our server. Before I can go into his offenses I want to set a little bit of a background. I went on the server's Ventrilo to find Chuck and a few other people. Chuck started spamming the mic and just being generally annoying. People started yelling at him and making fun of him. Chuck was muted by another admin and got really upset. He took this and conveyed his anger to the RP server.

I went on the server shortly after the vent things happened and had to deal with a abusive CP. After I kicked that minge I started to talk to Corran and Kaiden in a warehouse as Corran started building a RP lab. A few minutes later Chuck no clipped in and picked all three of us up with a physgun and pushed us out and through a door that he put on the warehouse we were in. I started yelling at him and told him to stop admin abusing. This set him off on my for no reason at all. This led to a very large argument between me and him in OOC. I will post the console of the argument.

After our large argument, he decided to drop the whole thing and do his stupid self ban trick. He uses Admin chat to make is seem like he permanent banned himself. He has been warned about this in the past because one time he was actually stupid enough to permanent ban himself. I told him to stop and made fun of him a bit more. This is where he disconnected and left the server for a few minutes.

About five minutes after Chuck disconnected a player named '13375k337'(Spelling?) who had an admin tag on his name. I asked him who he was, but he never gave ma straight answer. This player proceeded to slap Kaiden about ten times for no reason, and then slay him. While this was going on I was trying to find Chuck's steam ID so I could compare 1337's and see if they matched. Thats when I noticed that in my steam friends, Chuck had changed his name from Chuck Norris to 1337sk337. Thats when he had me go to him and tried to say that he was not Chuck. The entire time he was on with this name he tried to hint off that he was another admin. He then killed me with a deagle for no reason, obviously because of our argument, and then flew around in no clip for no reason. That when I had had enough and kicked him. After I kicked him he never came back on.

I know Chuck is a full admin, and deserves a high level of respect from me, but I cannot respect an abusive administrator. Below are my screen shots of console that I took after most of this happened. I seriously suggest that he be tried or have to reapply for his administrator. BB admins currently say that they want more mature admins who are responcible and can handle situations. Chuck is not one of them. I know Kaiden and a few other players can confirm everything I am saying.

2. Erick_Smith

Erick_Smith New Member

3. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I cant believe Chuck did this......

4. Harper

Harper New Member

Chuck always does random stupid shit like this, He killed me in the nexus with props 5 times in a row once. Hes a really retarded admin.

5. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Edgar, I say this with the utmost respect, but I love you. o.o I will donate 99% of my epicness to you.

6. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Only 99%? =/

7. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

99.99%, please at least let me keep something. ):

Sorry for veering off topic, but it feels like I have pointed out already today in Chuck's topic that he severely lacks what it takes to be a productive and functioning administrator of this community.

8. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Today
    was
    DRAMA lol

Man gimped for 20 min while teddi and chuck argued lol

I hear 2 stories

Chuck banned him self

Teddi banned Chuck

Hmmm???
    Oh well hes banned we lost a good admin

Hopefully we will gain evander as a full admin sooner or later =)

9. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Teddi did not ban him, and Teddi also thinks that Chuck did not ban himself. We won't know who actually did the banning until Ben can dig up the logs and find out who did.

10. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

o0o0o0

Mystery banner lol

11. Cody_C

Cody_C New Member

Hey, Chuck is a pretty cool guy. He has been abusing lately. I don't personally know Chuck, but he accidently banned me
    the other day. i was banend for about 2 days. So anyways after i was unbanned he felt so bad he gave me a keypad hacker and 20M.
    I did not want to take it but, hey who would turn down a free keypad hacker? But anyways, Chuck is a nice generious player.
    PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT TOO HARD ON HIM. Maybe he is having family troubles.. Or maybe Girlfriend troubles. I don't want
    to get into his personal life but hey, CHUCK IS AN ALRIGHT GUY. So PLEASE DON'T REVOKE HIS ADMIN POWERS.

Thank You For Viewing My Post

12. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

True he's generous, but basically he abused Admin by perm banning you and paid you off.

To add to the story, he muted and un/muted as well as slapping me randomly etc.

He didn't move Corran out of the MS lab, just me and Edgar, even though I am part of MS. (Mad scientists).

He's a good rp'er though, but that's a different topic entirely.

Also his ban request for Grim/Biff is probably to divide the attention from this topic, or his actions in game etc.

13. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

This request is basically resolved anyway, due to the fact that Chuck is now banned for 1000000 minutes. He was banned after Teddi confronted him about few things, and he did nothing but insult Teddi and ban me and other players for talking.

14. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

Chuck banned himself.

15. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I didnt ban him. According to Chuck after he contacted me he didnt ban himself. But we shall review the logs and see. If chuck was having real life problems Cody, he knows where to keep it. Outside the game. He will remain banned, and if ever unbanned, revoked of all powers. I gave him what he desired most, and that was going out with a bang.

16. Kaiden

1 million minutes huh..

1 week = 10,080 ish minutes

1 month = 43,400 ish

Calc..He's banned for over a year, nearly 2.

17. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

Teddi he actually did ban himself, maybe he doesn't want you to think he did but he did, I checked the banmenu said he was banned until 06/04 (month/date)

18. Kaiden

Well that's not a million minutes lol.

EDIT: Relentless of that, Teddi said if he DID come back, his power would be revoked anyway.

19. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

omg chucks gone now? wtf...? can someone explain? teddi? :/ just wanna find out what happened

20. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Oh well.Good bye chuck.I dont know what happen...but take a brake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.