Chuck Norris Unban Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Chuck Norris, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

No, its still a chance in the long run, regardless. Another chance WOULD be his last chance, which he already used.

2. JamesV

JamesV New Member

yah for the little time ive seen Chuck, he was

A. willing to actually help me as a CP when I found a huge drug stash

B. He was harassed on vent when I was the actual only person trying to talk to him (guitar hero 3, exc....)for the whole time he was on there

If he did ban himself, everyone makes mistakes whether he did it by accident or did it knowingly from what i've seen in Chuck he deserves unban and full admin

NOTE: this is basing it from what I know to be Chuck Norris

3. Widz

Widz New Member

From what i've seen , read and heard. Chuck seemed to me really wound up that night , everyone was badgering him he'd try to help someone then get shot , or the person he was helping would get shot.
    He then people nagging for him on vent aswell and i guess he just tipped over the edge. at first he did the /me fake bans, and im guessing it was to see what peoples reaction were and at first everyone thought it was real; with some people shouting yay across OOC and other going wtf.
    So i guess Chuck found himself to be doing all this work for no respect and decided to up and leave, and after all of this found that a handful of people do respect him and probally feels he really shot himself in the foot.

4. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

EVIDENCE AGAINST THAT PICTURE:

You can download a script that aslong as your full admin, you can change any information without "permission," I asume as Teddi allways does, that Grimm used this, I sure as hell didn't ban myself. The time I did I learned my lesson, why do it again?

5. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

Chuck first of all I suck at LUA I know alot of LUA masters that could easily do something like that, but they didn't.

I am a wizard with photoshop, I could have easily photoshopped that image because of the background, but I didn't.

The fact that you are lying to yourself and everyone else is pathetic. look at the official ban page, IDK if teddi or ben made it but it even says there you banned yourself, any admin can go on the server type in ulx banmenu and see you banned yourself.

You need to shut the hell up if your defense is THATS FAKE WTF.

Also if you want to rag on me more on this forum thats fine, but I'm pretty tired of you saying utter rubbish about me, and I'm tired of you making up rubbish about me to try to compare to yourself so you don't look so bad.

You can step on a lot of people, but I ain't one of em.

6. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

7. Zorcur

Zorcur New Member

Yes, Chuck, my entire experience of you is getting irritated because you abused, then abusing more people. What about that time you kept no clipping me and teleporting me, and I said you used admin abuse, so you slapped me around the subway and slayed me three times. You admitted your self, that it was admin abuse. If you do ever come back on the server, I hope that you never get your admin back again, and I will hopefully start a hate-group against you. I know i'm hated my self, but I dont take it out by abusing the powers I have.

[User was banned for one day for this post - Flaming when told not to - Teddi]

8. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Zorcur, everyword there is a lie. I never slapped you. I sayed you because you kept NLR killing.

9. Nuce Hatchett

Nuce Hatchett New Member

As a programmer, I know system32 is an important file.
    But come on, even without much computer knowlage you know that deleting a file called SYSTEM32 is a bad thing.
    Chuck, read the f*cking manual :)

10. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

You should be banned if you paid $500 for MS Office when you could get OpenOffice for free. But I doubt you paid anything.

11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Agreed, but, it has no relation to BB.. So why is was even mentioned on the forums is beyond me. Biff acts fine on the forum and server, what he does out of here shouldn't be our concern.

12. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Kaiden, it took place in te vent. It also shos a major lack of character.

13. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Then who? Teddi DX

14. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

zorcur, its called Sector Six Mafia =D you should join up

Edit: you have a same story as i do, yet mines probably more hated than you lol, especially everyone who likes Chuck, i really loved when i heard that chuck was banned, and i loved it even knwo when i heard he banned himself lol epicallly funny, anyways contact mexinugget or me albel nox to apply =p=p=p=p

[User was banned for this post - Flaming when he was told not to - 1 week ban]

15. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Someone that would delete there system32 folder cannot be a admin

16. Psycho

Psycho New Member

Agreed with Ben 900%...
    If you're a admin, you can't be that stupid... I'm sorry :-[
    But honestly!

17. Ricky_Taint

Ricky_Taint New Member

Chuck, Just about everyone knows what a System32 Folder is, I guess even a 9 year old would know what it was, but you were a great admin who just hadnt heard about your System32 Folder, But once it says you shouldnt delete this i would not trust anyone who said delete it, As for the banning yourself part i dont beleive you did, Hmm on the ban link thingy The comment was I banned myself, till i grow up. which i don't think you wrote, because who would write that about themselves -_- its simple to change the picture, Edit it!, Chuck was a great admin who never abused When He muted the whole server it was because of NLR breakers or alot of DMing going on, he unmuted everyone afterwards, But on the otherhand you say you didn't ban yourself, then tell us who did?

18. David White

David White New Member

Hey mexinugget he wasnt alway bad .Even at the end when he was bad he still did more than biff jonhson or grimm so i find
    maybe an unban with sub admin trial to see how he does dont we all deserve a second chance :-\

19. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Wont happen.
    Ben confirmed it.

20. David White

David White New Member

O well im just saying that chuck was good at is job for a long time .Sure he went to me and shoot me in the head but i dont hold grudge . Shouldnt he get some kind of chance maybe . If you calculate there was more good chuck than bad chuck .
    In my opinion chuck spent a long time in the server since ovis to c18ΒΈ
    But ben word is ben swanson word