Chuck Norris Unban Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Chuck Norris, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Hello...again,

Its me again, yes Chuck Norris. I would like a full unban and all admin power back. I went over the forums reading about all the posts, received a lot of positive PM's, and did some thinking. This shouldn't be a ban, not should it have happened.

A person should not be banned for posting his entitled opinion that wasn't threatening nor was it offensive. I posted the ban request on Biff Johnson and Grimm Methods because I thought they lacked self control more than I. Also, in the SYSTEM32 'case' it would indeed be relevant to this. It shows how dishonest, disrespectful, and irresponsible Biff is. As for Grimm, you're only failing yourself, Teddi is strict on language so why isn't Grimm gone? I see no point in banning someone who fairly posted a ban request.

(Not exact conversation in the server but if Teddi is as loyal as he says then he should agree with the following clip of a conversation pulled out of the night I was banned)

"You did not post a correct format ban request"-Teddi
    'Who does?"-Me
    "A good player"-Teddi

Well, who is to describe a good player going back into the ban request section, a select few of those request are written to the "format." And I get banned for it. That is not only objective, its wrong. To ban someone who is trying to 'help' others. In-correct. Absurd.

People said I was an attention whore, false. Why would I go to the server everyday and help out? Why would I buy someone advanced-Zeke, and be prepared to purchase another advanced for the people who uphold the rules. I wouldn't spend real money if I wanted attention.

People also claim I 'abuse' my giving power as admin, false. I made sure that the rules were upheld, I would cut slack if its a 1st time, or if they corected it. But unless if removing a prop blocking door, no buttons on both sides is abuse, then yes I am guilty.

This is only a fraction of the complete unban.

2. FAMOUS

FAMOUS New Member

Is was kinda harsh what they did to your computer. id be angry but who am i? just a usless and another one of the 'ant farm' .

what does my opion have any thing to do with anyhtng!

3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

I care about what you say to be honest, I may not allways look like it, but I do.

4. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

I dont want you to be banned either. But i have to say banning yourself was a bad bad idea

5. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Spike, I didn't ban myself, no matter who or what is said, I did not ban myself.

6. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Chuck!

Thank god! I thought you banned yourself.. When I heard that I was like... WTF?

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Teddi said if you were unbanned you'd loose all Admin powers anyway.

And no, he just pretended to ban himself them can back with a different name.

8. Mexinugget

Mexinugget New Member

Chuck, you're a terrible admin that ruined one of the funnest gaming experiences of my gmoding career because you we're having a "bad day", then constantly attacked my formal requests and myself on several occasions. You are a self pittying ass that committed social suicide on your own accord. On top of all this you're about as mature as a 5 year old. Go away you pompus child.

9. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Quoting Ben however the words may not be exact: "He is welcome back just not as admin".

10. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Mexinugget, I am sorry I have caused you to feel this way. I was doing what the admin next to me said was justified. As for Sector 6's request andyour personal request. I posted my opinion and I am sorry that it came out this way.

Kaiden, you're not on the right subject here

11. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

when you don't have to compare yourself to other people to get things and when you mature some from the you that banned yourself is when I will support you, but now. no, I don't support this.

I didn't ban you, you banned yourself, and you still don't have any logic in what you say, just insulting me and biff more.

12. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

I never said you banned me. I didn't ban myself. And I not insulting anyone. Just telling facts.

13. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

I guess you should be unbanned

I dont think youd get full admin tho man

After the words that i saw exchanged

I seriously doubt it

Hopefully you will get it back but i doubt it

Good luck ~Bob~

14. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

[​IMG]

of course you didn't you just happen to have the same STEAM ID as the guy you banned?

also if you think you're telling facts you are mistaken, I'm not "failing" I never fail.

15. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

This is a joke. You are a lier Chuck. You did ban yourself. It said it clearly in the logs. You banned your self, me twice for stating my opinion when Teddi asked me too, and you have abused. You have lost the communities respect, trust and like in you. Stop trying to make yourself seem innocent, where you are very, very far from it.

You took a peice out of the conversation the night you banned your self. How about you post everything, including the parts where you completely insulted and disrespected Teddi after he asked you what people were saying about you. You said that Teddi was arrogant, didn't care for the server, and that his mother dropped him on his head. How about you be truthful.

You do not deserve your full administrator back and you do not deserve an unban. The only thing you deserve is pity for how much you have betrayed peoples trust.

16. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

Evander has a demo and full console logs if you want to deny it btw.

17. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Awww,Chuck You said you did not ban your self :(.

18. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Of course he did. He knew he was in trouble and knew he broke rules, so when he was talking to Teddi he came up with a great manipulative plan. He bans himself, Says that some phantom or Teddi did it, then proceedes to lie his way through an unban. He wanted to get out of the situation he made for himself, and thought of the best selfish way to do it.

19. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

From all the evidence given, it does seem like Chuck has banned himself and has thought out a devious plan.

I think he can come back, but without his powers (sub-admin AT MAX). Let us see what happens then.

20. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

I dont know...I trusted him.
    I dont know who to trust -.-
    Expect my monkey in my signature.You can alway count on a monkey!