Ban Request for Grimm Methods and Biff Johnson

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Chuck Norris, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran

Corran Active Member

*** Corran 'Rampant' Dertah decides not to take sides in this argument.

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Im with you.

3. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

I'm not trying to side with anyone here, but give my opinion.

From what i've seen here on the forums it really does look like chuck is just seeking attention. He is helpful at times on the server but sometimes people will say chuck 20 times and he doesnt respond.

Grimm does seem a bit rude to some people, but only if you did something wrong. I have found he is pretty cool and is actually one of the most helpful admins to the server. he always does his job and keeps the server intact.

Biff I dont really see much but i did talk to him a little last night and have seen him around before, from what i know he's not a bad admin.

overall i like chuck, but admin just seems to be too much for him. if you're going to leave chuck, that is your choice but either leave or be lowered to sub admin until you can realize it's a game and not take everything, some people kid around with others or insult them for their own and you need to ignore it.

4. Craig

Craig New Member

Heres my 2 cents: Chuck is crying because Biff made him delete his system32 folder?
    Ahaha...ahahahahahh...AHHAhahAHHAHa....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

::)

[User was warned for this post - Teddi]

5. Corran

Corran Active Member

Corran 'Rampant' Dertah realizes the significance of Evanders post, after reading it over a second time.
    Corran 'Rampant' Dertah agrees with the post completely.

6. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

lmao omg i was laughing so much (Sorry) why the hell did u trust biff? biff? ?!

Back to the topic

biff isnt that good he dm's alot noclips thru walls to annoy people uses alot of racism he uses the n word alot, he likes to decive players lol.

and grim me and grim didnt get along but we made up, he just respected me more i think grim is alrite but he just needs to show care for the server and the players as he is always angry and abusive towards people

thats just my opinons i dont think they should be banned just a talking thru and biff and grim dont hate me <3

7. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

I'm sorry, but I find this hilarious. Biff actually got you to delete your system 32. Anyway, Chuck you need to worry about yourself. Just because you are 'at your wicks end' does not mean you can try and bring people down that irritate you. I told you that you should just ignore it and calm down. You should just ignore them and try and be a good admin. I don't understand why you, a full admin, needs to post a ban request. The reason is, they didn't actually do anything and you would get in trouble if you banned them for this. I told you to relax so I wouldn't have to take what you did on the server last night seriously. I suggest you do just ignore them.

8. twisternhra

twisternhra New Member

First of all what is with the "This will be humorous to some." part? Its funny to every one. Any one with basic comp knowledge will know that you shouldn't do anything inside your Windows folder. It even tells you when you try and go to it and it does not let you delete it for a reason. Now you cant blame any one else for your own actions. You deleted your System32 folder He didn't do it for you. It was your fault for listening to him anyways. Also why would he care about you losing Office 2007 no one does... We just laugh at it.

Also you don't even have any evidence against any of your accusations. How can some one be banned because they are mean to you? Have they abuse admin or dmed you?

By the way read this..

9. Erick_Smith

Erick_Smith New Member

Agreed with Matt.(twisternhra)

10. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Btw, why would biff owe you money? Not keep the CD Key?

Hell, who even buys office for standalone use apart from businesses? Torrents = win.
    Enough on that topic mind.

11. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Yeah really, who would spend 500$ on MS office for home use, that's just retarded.

12. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Why people think it funny that chuck god is file 32 deleted because of biff?He trusted biff because he was admin,an admin have responsabililty.

In no way it funny.

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I was on Vent at the time, listening to Biff tell you to delete it. He was telling you to go delete it, and you pressed delete and quote; "It says I shouldn't delete it". Message is similar to: *Warning, this is a Windows System Component, deleteing or altering any files within this folder could cause system instability and failure to boot*, etc. But you delete it anyway? Dont blame anyone but yourself. Also has no relation to Admin, or the server, so why even mention it?

Topic should be locked in my opinion, he only made it out of revenge for out of game stuff, that plus a lack of any screenshots.

EDIT: I also remember you saying on the sever you used some file to recover your data, you said you lost nothing, so you're probably lieing about losing the programmes too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.