Ban Request for Grimm Methods and Biff Johnson

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Chuck Norris, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

As many know, I have reached the end of my wick. Now I am doing something that people won't listen to, won't do anything about, won't even care they'll just laugh. I am doing it anyway though because someone might listen, do something, and care. I am posting a Ban request, an admin abuse, and a complaint on two admins that have been yelled at before.

Biff Johnson.

Grimm Methods.

BIFF JOHNSON

I have smart with computers, but I am not touching anything I don't know. (This will be humorous to some.) A while ago in vent, I had an issue getting on steam, I had internet but it said I didn't. I asked people on the vent, Biff told me to delete my SYSTEM32 FOLDER. So I tried and it said I had to keep it. Then biff told me to go to Start>Run>cmd. I did, he said type in-del system32.(there was actually a file name [C:\]. Anyway, after that he told me to restart my computer. I did and everything from there on sucked. I had to reinstall XP, this uninstalled everything I worked for, so I started re-installing. Biff now owes me 499.99 Dollars for my Office 2007-which I doubt he cares. Also, he should be banned because his spray is :

[​IMG]

This is extremely old, and everytime I tell him to get rid of it, he basicly says okay or screw off. It is old - once again.

GRIMM METHODS

Grimm has no respect for others. All he does is critize me, and alot of other players. He puts fear in people and basicly humiliates them. Everytime I try to correct him his quote is "I don't like your new attitude." He goes on and on about how he is half black, using that as an excuse to get out of everything. There is so much more I can say...

The both of them paired up is acid. They allways "team" up and screw around and make fun of others. They abuse their admin.

As I recall, Biff was stripped of his admin, and yet, he got it back.

This "tonfoolery" needs to be stopped. Get rid of these two now.

-Gaines/Chuck

2. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

I agree with Chuck that Biff is a useless admin. I have never seen him do anything constructive or helpful towards the server, he only cares about himself and if what hes doing makes him happy. No regard for others feelings on the server, and he abuses his admin rights. I have saw him being racist on the server before, and frankly im sick of it. I believe he needs his admin revoked Permanently.

Grimm has had his good moments, and use to be a great guy, but his attitude changed and i think he needs to improve it before he gets into any more serious trouble with anyone.

3. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

You’re very eager to point out flaws in Biff’s and Grimm’s administrative capabilities but as I told you again on steamchat but will bring forth before the community is this;

This is an administrative conflict, bringing it before the eyes of the community is not very administrative at all, you are supposed to mirror towards the community, safe-guard it from ill-will not expose it towards these kind of issues. You have a personal grudge with one of the administrators that does not make it a community issue because you want people on your side and punishment to those that did you wrong, I understand you want revenge, and I say that again, revenge. This is not justice but stretching it out is at best vigilante justice.

I would understand this ban request if it actually pointed out admin abuse by either parties, but you only reference to it without evidence so all we really have is your word. But I must apologize for saying so but if I were to trust the word of person whom deleted his system32 file I must be extremely desperate. However I do not claim they are saints whom only parade just cause but what I’m also going to say is that they are both young, including Chuck whom is the third party, therefor reasonable judgement should not be expected at all times. BB is a form of entertainment, we provide it to those whom wish to part-take, well to some people entertainment includes mocking people and abusing a position of power for their own personal enjoyment but after all we are all humans and we are all flawed.

It is wrong to do something against someone like Grimm and Biff and I do not mean personally, they are in the administrative crew and that alone should point out that the matter should be dealt within that group. Even more wrong doing so with only one piece of evidence. You told me in steamchat that you will post more evidence and I recon by the time you do so this thread will be in flames so a request to those not involved in this;

Please do not take sides in this conflict.

Allow the administrative crew to solve this issue internally, this is not something the community needs and I hope others will realize that as well

4. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

I agree completly chuck.

5. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Evander, they should take sides, BASES on what was said.

6. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Sorry yes, but Grimms attitude is terrible, he doesn't stop to think before attacking players (he's even abused admin quite a few times and prop blocked areas he owns). I don't have any problems with Biff but I noticed he doesn't even use ULX in any way.

7. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

To me it seems you want them to take sides only because you like to know you’re popular and you want to appear to be right. That is by far the biggest flaw in an administrator to take things such as this to a personal level even more so an issue over the internet. I asked the community kindly to not part-take in this not because I institute any authority but I like to believe that the community and the administrators values are the same and that they think about the community first in any situation not take everything to a personal level.

Consider this my last reply in this thread because this is already considered going against my own advice of not taking sides but pointing this out might prove relevant;

This Might be The End. - by Chuck_Norris
    Please CHuck dont leave BB - by Bob Smackaloaf

To the cause that you like to know you're liked and that rallying people behind you is something you like, this thread should be listed in those as well.

8. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Just some info, telling people NOT to do something never works. It's like reverse-psychology.

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I agree with Evander here. You've become an attention whore. Don't deny it, you have. Biff and Grimm arent bad, they both contribute to the server, we just don't let you in on certain things. Biff is actually keeping an eye on things when you least expect it, and he always has done. The reason he lost his admin was because me and Ben were fooling with him at the time. I wont deny that they enjoy their racial remarks, and i have told Biff to tone them down, or spam me with them. Grimm does get out of control sometimes, but overall, he's a good guy. I have a feeling your doing this from last nights ventrilo where everyone left you on the server to chat on another server and you werent given the IP. By splitting the community and then posting something not in the admin section - but the public section means your out for sympathy and to cause trouble. You want to leave, and you want to leave with a bang, something that will be memorable for you (If you were actually going to bother to leave). You relate your addiction to the server and anything said becomes personal. To bring the whole community into this instead of allowing it to be an internal affair means that you well may be sacrifising your own powers for your injustice towards other players.

This isnt a simple ban request
    This is a grudge
    This is revenge for events that have occured to you
    Let it go
    Nothing will be done to them when they have did little
    Take a break from the game
    The end.

Btw, you posted your own flaws in your own post. So.. yeah.

10. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

DON'T YOU DARE DO SOMETHING NASTY I WONT LIKE TO BIFF [Removed Profanity - Teddi]

11. Havoc

Havoc Member

Chill out.

Biff is awesome but has to admin a bit more.

12. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Im going to have to agree with chuck, for qiute a while has Grimm said rude things to me and others, having to do with his private areas and much more. Hes always telling me to "F off", or just being qiute nasty to me. I dont know about Biff Johnson, we never interact.

13. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Ah, thanks for removing the naughty word from my post, we really shouldn't use bad language while we're on a forum for an M-rated game.
    Sorry.

14. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Ah, thanks for removing the naughty word from my post, we really shouldn't use bad language while we're on a forum for an M-rated game.
    Sorry.[/quote:kyh98qro]

Not M rated in every country.

15. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

I basically skimmed this topic, I'm in a rush at the moment. I'm going to address several things I've read so far though. First of all Boss Nigger is a movie, and a classic it's my favorite movie. Second of all making Chuck delete system32 has nothing to do with the server and my admin abilites in anyway. I do use ulx a lot and any admin would know that Ben has disabled a lot of commands and besides what else do i need to use besides noclip and kick. The reason i had my admin taken away and giving back is the fact that I'm good, and other admins agree so i got the refs i needed and the adminship back.

Besides Chuck i can point out your flaws too. I don't think that using ulx mute <all> just so you can say to everyone exactly what they see in the f1 menu is helpful. Rping as a "mutant" just so you can noclip into the nexus and phy people at will is also a wierd rp idea. I can keep going but I don't feel like causing more drama

And PS i may be off for at least a week. Im not doing to well in highschool so I may be grounded lulz

16. Vent

Vent New Member

One day, a boy was walking by a steep rock face overlooking the sea with jagged rocks jutting from the murky depths.

Another boy came to him.

"Jump of!" He cried out. And so the boy did.

The boy now owes the other his life. But i doubt he cares.

Chuck why did you even listen to him. It's your fault not his.
    And Biff is a good chap. Does his job and doesn't bitch about shit.
    And thats a film cover isn't it.

17. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry New Member

Honestly Biff hasn't done anything wrong but Grimm...

God Grimm should have been demoted by now

last I saw him he was building a prop blocked fort and he wasn't using his [BB] name and he had the name Ctrl+Alt+Del07 or somthing like that

and i ask him to get a door and put a keypad on it which I think chuck asked him to do already

and he just slaps me and tells me to F off and get off his server

so im all like wtf this guy is an admin?

and then i find out its Grimm and im all like "I thought Grimm was supposed to be one of the most favored admins..."

so Grimm needs to buck up and stop letting his adminship get to his head.

18. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Chuck I stand by the comment I made a few weeks back, you are a terrible admin. You never listen to anyone on the server but yourself. You in no way help anyone out on the server that needs it, even if they are calling your name for 10 minutes. If someone you don't neccessarily like is the victim of an "Abuse complainer" even when they are doing their job perfectly fine, you instantly jump to conclusions and ban them for up to 60 minutes. Grimm is a good admin, from what i have seen he does his job perfectly fine. Biff, I can't really tell my opinion on, I have not really seen on the server very much (probably different timezones.) But the point is, you are an attention seeker. You banned yourself from the server a little while ago, although I am not sure what happened here or what it was about, that is the stone definition of an attention seeker. You were also pretending to perma-ban yourself using admin chat on the server, you are so desperate for attention that you pretend to perma-ban yourself... In my opinion you are also way too young to be an admin (I have heard you in voice chat and you haven't even grown balls yet)

P.S. I HIGHLY doubt that Biff Johnson was actually trying to get you to delete your windows folder. You say you know a lot about computers? That is complete bullshit, seeing as my 10 year old sister would know better than to delete anything in the "Windows" directory.

19. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

it's funny do you even know the rules for admins? you yell out abuse abuse yet you don't even really know what the rules for us are.... If I abuse so much I would have had my admin taken away

also I'll have you know I place keypads in random places like trashcans, the first door I ever made on bb server had a button in a trash can. don't talk about what you don't know please.

Last thing I remember saying to you was congratulating you on your success... but maybe I have the wrong Idea and you added my to your friends list just to have another admin on it or maybe to tell me off?

-- also chuck I really don't like your new additude I was being 100% sincere when I said if you keep acting like this don't be surprised if every admin doesn't like you, this is definitively a grudge thing, I have see you go around in noclip and I was shot/killed about 3-4 times when I was just flying around to places or picking people up to get their attention, and guess what the people said when I asked them why they *all* said sorry, I though you where chuck. btw I don't use me being half black to get out of things, why bring up the race card chuck, it's so ironic, you get mad at biff for having a spray of a movie that is actually good imo (and probably to alot of other black people) say it's offensive and say I bring up the race card....

btw chuck ask Evander how many times I have said I hope you learn I hope you stop acting the way you are, if you think I'm against you, your loss.
    oh and btw curly fry

let me fix this for you

Honestly Biff hasn't done anything wrong but Grimm...

God Grimm should have been commended by now

last I saw him he was building a ingenious fort with a visible keypad and he wasn't using *his* [BB] name and he had the name Ctrl+Alt+De1337 or somthing like that, which everyone knew because he was on teamspeak and it's none of my damn business

and i ask him to get a door and put a keypad on it which I think chuck asked him to do already, unfortunately I didn't notice that he told chuck he did

and he just slaps me and tells me to obey the rules or get the F off and get off BENs server

so im all like up in Grimms business snooping around and thinking, this guy is an admin?

and then i find out its Grimm and im all like "I shouldn't lie about Grimm because that gets me no where, I can't catch him because he follows the rules and any day I wanna learn to use photoshop he WILL ask ben for the server log files and go thru them, because he's fucking stupid like that, it's what he does"

so Grimm needs to buck up and stop letting his adminship get to his head. to bad ben told me to tone down on the banning or I wouldn't let it get to my head, sorry.

If I went over the top some I'm sorry but unless you have anything reliable to count on don't bother posting this kind of stuff here. I follow the rules I put keypads to my doors even though I use the buttons myself, and everytime I do something im more than happy to explain why I did it and why what you did wasn't right so if you're going to whine on the forums atleast get a screenshot of what I tell you when you ask me because I still explain it on the forums.

also curly it's nice to see how you turned your back on my after I gave you my reference in your subadmin application.... you remember me right? the guy who has flown buy you a few times and said hi to you once or twice. you must have good memory or something because we have known each other for 3 whole days and I don't even remember who you are, yet you can remember that you hate me, and, I (apparently?)gave you a reference I don't even remember giving you because you're just so freaking awesome right?

No, I kid, I don't forget any details, but I do admire you, sir, not only for your photographic memory, but also for your ability to alter reality.

20. Erick_Smith

Erick_Smith New Member

Dude, Grimm and Biff are 2 of the coolest people ever! If they are gone, the server would be no fun... I am completely against their banning...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.