Ban DC

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by WTFFacestab, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tools

Tools New Member

I've been talking ot Dc. ANd trying to calm him down. Let him change if not, Have full rain to ban him agian. Plus tox last night the whole thing with hitman buying the bathrooms in his shop was stupid and not worth whining about. I mean why buy the bathrooms to a shop and tell the owner its your space, and that you have full right to be here. But to be serious random DMing is really common and needs to be uncommon.

/me Gets the kick hammer ready. :p

2. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

DC, wow he has DMed me plenty of times. Its not even funny anymore, I cant just walk around without being shot by someone for no apparent reason. I think the longest time i was alive was when i was inside my house afk with like a door setup... Its really sad. And sorry DC but you do dm ALOT I see you do it to take peoples weapons, and then if they get mad at you, a smart(hint) remark comes out of your mouth. Also, Why do you RP? Go play HL2 Deathmatch. You and your "Friend" thats trying to back you up. You need more than 1 person DC.

3. Tools

Tools New Member

Hes the least of the problems. I kick people who are way worse then him. That all they do is dm. And they give me reason like "I'm a hobo on crack that wants to get revenge on the people who look down on him. OR I'm having a bad day. and the one i hate the most is THey have a gun i want. LEt me give you a warning, If i'm on and your Dming for no reason I'll report or kick you. Theres no need to kill. I mean I can play for 5 hours and maybe kill one person while some of you get 15 in the first 10 mins your there. YEs dc does Dm. But HE and the others will be taught before its over that DMing is not how roleplaying goes.

4. za090

za090 New Member

Yes I "did" dm alot and Tools has yes been helping me to not and I am trying my best to no longer fight for the top of that score board and taking interested in serious RP

5. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

"taught before its over that dming is not how roleplaying goes" Tools hes not mentally challenged, he just likes to dm and obviously he knows its wrong if he tries to lie about it.

And no he should be perma banned. This is his 4th offence. No one cares about the other problems tools. This is about DC. Thats good for you, that you can kick other people. Let the hobos on crack have there discussion with you, and we will keep this discussion focused on banning DC, thank you, bye!

Oh and by the way. Tools you said they say they have a gun i want. Thats pretty much what DC does.

If you can't keep up with the chat then stay out of it. Favorite line from hannibal lector (2001).

And no one cares za. You just tried to lie about it meaning you know it was wrong. Now your saying that you admitt it. And no i remember you dming for weapons.

So that makes it okay that you dm'd because tools is teaching you even though you already know to not dm. How about this. If i dm alot, then have someone teach me about serious rp even though i already know about it? Will it make it ok? Sweet.

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Hey i don't know who you think you are but you need to show respect... For one you don't talk to me like im stupid.. and Two we as sub and full admins have it under control... So you should stay out of it..

7. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

I ain't gonna respect you just because you just now got sub LOL. And stay out of it? Well maybe your friend shouldn't go around dming me.

And talk to you like your stupid? You make your little friend there sound stupid. And you also make it sound like your running a daycare for dmers.

If you had it under control he would be perma banned by now. Thats still funny, i gotta respect you just because you got sub two days ago haha.

[User Banned - Do not disrespect admins.]

8. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

That won't be tolderated.

9. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Hah, cya. If I see you screwing around in game I won't hesitate to ban you.

Now onto the topic at hand..He's currently banned, I'll increase it to a week in relation to this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.