Ban DC

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by WTFFacestab, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WTFFacestab

WTFFacestab New Member

He has multiple users. He is known as DC, Expelled, and evobowe

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:19403585 [DC]

I wish i had some screenshots but he kills me too fast so i cannot get them.

So many times he has broken the NLR rule, Prop Blocking, Prop surfing, Big Prop Spawning, Vehicles, Random DMing [as i said cannot get, he is like on a rampage], Ragdoll Posing, Stealing other items, and Harrasing people. All three of his accounts, they have been banned, and un-banned. I am not sure why, but just cause he has 3 paying accounts, doesn't mean you should give him tons of slack. The way the server is going now, is just like a perm ban. He has broken so many rules! His accounts should be banned. His partner sol helps him in getting his stuff back and revenge. Sometimes sol revenges him because only a few times has he followed the NLR and revenge kill. but sol is no the one that was killed. so he just uses him.

If i get some screenshots, will you ban him? He is part of what makes the server so "out of RP"

I also have witness/victims and people who also want him banned

WaRxHeAd - has gotten DC banned because of most things he did before he was un-banned
    AETHER [has an alt+coe but not sure how to make it, its the combined A and E]
    Eternal Rampage - Just gets constantly DM'd by DC, and stolen from. he killed DC and DC comes back for a revenge kill not following NLR.

i can have them post of their proof.

2. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

DC and raging attack me for my weapons.

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

If you need screenshots go to my ban thread found here

Propkill/spawning non rp props
    http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0170.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0171.jpg

Spawning Giant/building props

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0176.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0177.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0178.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0179.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0180.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0181.jpg

He's already been banned for these but they show that he clearly doesn't follow rules and support this re-ban

4. Sebo1990

Sebo1990 New Member

The Pics are not found

5. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

[/quote] DC and raging attack me for my weapons.[/quote]

I've gotten 9 crowbars, 6 knives, 2 shotguns, 1 mp5, 1 m4a1, and a Sniper rifle since kudo made that update. gg for thoese who thought he was a good developer.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

"Update"?

7. Xandrah2

Eh if you want SS go to my last post about the moron

8. Tools

Tools New Member

If he has been banned for them one time... Dont use them agian to try and ban him... He was unbanned..

9. Xandrah2

Why and by who? Just wondering. Because if it is not a good reason he should still be banned and you're his friend and you just don't want him banned I mean you knew he had another account and that he offered Raging it before he was unbanned (for reasons I still don't know) And I still had to report him and you're a sub too...

Edit: Oh and if you want to mess with me I say let's rumble except I think I'm done with BB because with out Teddi it's ALREADY become a bit moronic ;_;

10. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Kaiden, hes talking about the drop update. Him and DC kill people for weapons. I would screenshot but I think this server is gonna die pretty soon.

And with all the idiots no point on screenshotting. Raging should of been left banned.

11. za090

za090 New Member

Dude me and raging dont kill people for weapons atleast I dont and I never see Raging dm so dont bring him into this. Also stop bringing up the other bans I WAS UNBANNED stop bringing it up because thats the only stuff you got I was banned and came back its over try to bring in something new if not just stop wasting your time cause your immature

And it proves that you dont got any info cause of this quote "If you need screenshots go to my ban thread found here" Since you got some grudge from some other thing dont bring it here to get me banned

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6575

12. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

You were both in it when you dm'd people at c18 for weapons at zombie pit. I think it was toxicity who told you to stop, when you finally did or bob.

One of you killed me twice while i was trying to zombie hunt. And bob wouldn't do nothing and i told bob that im about to go on a dm spree so he finally teleported to raging. Tox told you to stop after you killed rostik when he killed you. It was in his console to.

13. WTFFacestab

WTFFacestab New Member

Quit trying to talk yourself out of it! I know how you are, you were in our vent, cause of what you did, and kept constantly doing it, ended up in a ban on our vent server. You aren't even 10 years old. Literally. You were getting really annoying so thats what we did. We won't ever un-ban you unless you can convince somebody. Nobody wants you on it. You don't know when to stop, all you do is beg, and break rules.

AND STILL! You keep killing us on sight. I have pictures too.
    [god i have so many, I can't find which ones they are]
    I'm not bringing up the reasons you wee banned from before, your doing them again, and im pointing them out.

14. Xandrah2

And he really has a problem with Sindacate members border lining on rule breakingly so...
    And DC and all of you other DC supporters still haven't answered my questions

by who and why were you unbanned?

Until you answer that I'm going to continue to bring up the reasons you were banned before...

Edit: Also if any of the sindacate members have had problems with him that's why the one time I was on vent with the moron all I heard was that he hated the sindacate and every time he saw one he would say he wanted to kill them but he didn't because grimm said he'd ban him :)

15. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

DC just needs to be re-permabanned. He doesn't do anything but kill randomly.

16. za090

za090 New Member

toxcity I dont really think you got room to talk I got friends saying that you let them dm you need to come on vent and not be a hypocrite

17. Stanley Kowalski

Um, I don't let anyone DM. And what does being on Vent have to do with anything?

18. za090

za090 New Member

You would know that all last night we did nothing but did alot of rping

19. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

He was unbanned for no real reason, all 3 accounts. But the fact he spent like $20 overall to keep playing shows some dedication I suppose.

I think those screenshots you posted of when he was banned before?

20. Stanley Kowalski

If by RPing you mean shooting people with shotguns for no reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.