[Approved]Kaiden's Full Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Kaiden, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Re: Kaiden's Full Admin Application

Not sure, but yeah I'm just gonna keep posting and playing for now. I thought it might be too early, but another Admin told me it would be fine lol...So yeah, i'll re apply in one - two months, should be adequate time I should think. I thank all of you who have posted positive things, especially the general community who have noted and appreciated my work. I simply say watch this space!

2. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Noooo
    You were so close
    Maybe 2-3 more weeks you woulda had it
    :(
    oh wellz good luck to u!!!

3. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Ive watched kaidan for awhile, he has tole me about his mistakes. From what I understand he handled them good enough. Also I have heard of no complaints of him.

It may be a lil early, BUT, we have let others in early. Im an example. as is chuck norris. XD
    I think we should give him a trial shot with full admin, and see how he does. I want to see an improvement, not just to "do normal"
    I will also try and get on the server when he is on and "train" him a bit. Show em the ropes.
    I think kaiden would be a good addition to the team. He seems to be pretty dedicated. And Unlike chuck norris, kaiden isnt an ass.

So yea, I say yes for a trial-full admin. Make me proud.

4. Kaiden

Thanks for the post.

At my count 4/4.

*Biff
    *Waddy
    *Grim
    *TracesofGrace

A trial is great, and I'm glad you show an interest in helping me. :)

To Teddi: If you're unsure of me, which I believe you are, otherwise you would have posted by now - I ask you give me a trial, while Trace trains me, like with Chuck.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I've not posted because ive been somewhat lazy and wrapped in recent situations, but anyways

You are a fair admin that can pretty much make the right decision anytime, however i feel every so often you tend to zone out and your awareness drops, while only being a minor fault, it can cause some of the biggest problems when something is going on in the server. You seem fine otherwise, but the reason i havent gave my reference is this;

My reference has basically becomes Gods word, people think that if they recieve my reference, its all over. Now my word, is the same as every other admin. I may seem to carry more authority, but thats because im firm in what i say and with my words. You may be wondering why i gave spike a reference, and thats my own reasons. The fact you have gotten 4 other admins to give you a reference is more of a feat then me giving you one, because that then demoralizes everyone and conflicts start. I am not God. Im just a keeper of the server.

6. Kaiden

Ok I see your reasoning, thanks for posting!

7. Psycho

Psycho New Member

I've never seen Trace on in theese 7-8 or more weeks i've been here on the server... :eek:

8. Kaiden

Re: [REQUIRES SA]Kaiden's Full Admin Application

...Yes.. The different time zone thing probably doesn't help your case lol.

At any rate, irrelevant.

9. David White

David White New Member

didnt Kaiden and gene hunt become sub around the same time ?
    And gene is a full admin now (he good)
    kaiden posted for is application on Tue Feb 19, 2008 and got sub on 04 of march
    gene hunt posted for is application on Sat Feb 23, 2008 and got sub on the 24
    So kaiden has 10 days of difference between gene hunt .
    So is 10 day a huge diffrence ?
    I dont think so.
    Kaiden a good sub that why im taking time to prove that kaiden was sub long enough to become full admin.

10. Corran

Corran Active Member

Alright, now everyone stop posting once the thread requires Supa-Admin Approval ..

;)

11. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Ermm, Since when was it about time?

He may have become sub 10 days after I did, Its not about time, its about how you can admin, and if the full admins want you as a full admin and think you deserve it. I'm pretty tired of people saying "should i apply for full admin? ive been it a month and thats when you applied"....... When I applied MUCH earlier than expected, I've even heared that sub-admins before us waited up to 3/4 months to apply for full admin. So, for the last time, Its not about your TIME as sub-admin, Its about how GOOD you are at it.

If your a really, really, really good admin, you may apply in a short ammount of time and get accepted, I feel lucky that I was accepted because I have only been it for one month, where it could have been longer.

So dont use the excuse "gene was only 10 more days that kaiden!11!!" or anything like that, Because its not about time.

- Gene Hunt.

12. Kaiden

Indeed, some get made Admin faster, depending on there ability or activity. I'm in no rush to be accepted, Ben is waiting for abit and I'm happy with that. Please don't compare joining time to accepting time, David White, as it's just degrading, as well as useless. As Corran said, refrain from posting unless an Admin/topic owner.

13. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Re: [Approved On Condition]Kaiden's Full Admin Application

Approved on condition you remove
    [​IMG]

You run vista = You Fail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.