[Approved]Kaiden's Full Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Kaiden, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

So I thought I would try. To be honest the thought hadn't crossed my mind too much until a few of the current Admins said I should apply, and that is what I'm doing. Of course with Full Admin I can assist the server more. Right now I'm quite limited in what I can do, however I try my best anyway.

The following people have provided their reference:

*Biff
    *Waddy
    *Grim
    *TracesofGrace

I need to get in contact with Lex/Vent and Hydroxyl, also Teddi will post his opinion here.

I feel I've already started to make a contribution to the forums. I'm the 9th highest poster. I've assisted where required, Kage is a good example; I spent a good few hours helping him on the RP server after he posted for help here.

Also, I (Attempted?) to make a sig for Otis, even though I disagree with what he says sometimes! He's ok though, and seems to like what I made at least hehe ;). That's a thing about me, I find it difficult to hold grudges, I'll often forgive someone if they apologize, and apologize in return if a fault is of my own. At the end of the day you really just need to put things behind you, as often they're just silly little things.

A good example is when I'm on quite late, (like 03:00am to me), there are not many/no admins around. People such as BlackDog come and ask me on Steam to help kick someone on the server who's prop blocking or whatever, and I'll swiftly join the server, learn what is happening and execute the appropriate action. I like to think I act appropriately, but I will let the community decide that, as it is you who are the judges. I've be-friended quite a few people on the server since joining, those would have to include Biff and Waddy, and we often have a laugh on Vent/TS while on the server, working together. If someone says, "Can an admin come here please?" I'll quite often be the first to respond unless I'm pre-occupied with someone else, it only takes a moment to help out someone after all.

I appreciate any constructive comments, just try not to make them spiteful etc. You can post "It's too early", but the people who provided my references clearly want to give me a chance, and I simply ask you do as well. ;)

Thanks in advance.

2. Corran

Corran Active Member

Re: Kaiden's Full Admin Application

Go Kaid! ^^

3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Kaidan,

Personally I do not think it is the ammount of post who make an admin but what is said with in each post. Personally,I think to many post means post whoring or obsessivewith the forum.

I have seen you on the servers practicly everytime I'm on, and you're allways working to your fullest. I respect that in you aswell as I respect your clear head. You handle the situation at hand and handle it thoroughly and with care. Although, I have seen you take out some boreness the wrong way.

I will not name those but I do not find those acceptable.

I am saying no. Not because You've done wrong, but you haven't been on long enough so...

No, not sub admin long enough.

4. Kaiden

That's fair enough, thanks for the comment. :)

5. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

Kaiden you got my ref

6. Kaiden

Thanks Grim!

GG on the server today.. MAGIC RIDE is one of the few things I recall lol.

7. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Useless Vote: Yes

Whenever your on and theres a problem with someone trying to mask being a minge with RP youve helped solve it. Hope you get some serious consideration on your aplication

8. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Useless vote: Yes

Every time I am on the server with you, you listen to everyone that needs your help and the server is always in order when you're online, you would be a great admin.

9. pablotheman

pablotheman New Member

Even though my vote dosent count, i would vote yes. He is always on, helpes everyone and is one of the best admins on this server.

10. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Go Kaiden! You're a cool guy you will definitely do good on the server. :)
    I hope you get this, good luck, chap.

11. Psycho

Psycho New Member

Kaiden is a great dude, having a lot of fun together on Vent. (Waddy fuck you :p You tricked me so bad Wad ;D [OFFTOPIC])

I think we should give him a chance to get Fully even though it's very early!
    Great guy.
    Wish you good luck ;)

12. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Too Soon?

It seems too soon to me, maybe i want answer this for a while

13. Kaiden

Sure thing, atleast let me get my 4 references hehe. As I said at the top, I simply ask you give me a chance.

14. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Go Kaiden,Go!!Run forest Run!
    I would say yes,even tought my opinion matter less than the admin.I think all opinion counts.:D.

15. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Your a pretty good guy and a good sub-admin. Though I do think you might need a little more time to ripen up. Im not meaning this in a bad way, but look at it like this...if you be sub-admin longer, its further proving to us that you are dedicating yourself to the [BB] team.

The way I look at it is this, all sub-admins that are a doing good job but have only been one for a short amount of time just havent been on enough to make a mistake. To me I want to see that mistake, its all in how you handle it. If your a full admin (And every admin has made a mistake trust me!) and you make a mistake you have got to know how to deal with it.

Thats just me. So basicly, your good, just its a lil early.

16. Corran

Corran Active Member

Cool. One teh Reccomendation left. ;)

17. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

More time.

I feel its too early to say anything, so that pushes me to say more time.

18. Kaiden

I don't think thats a yes..
    Perhaps you could leave this topic unlocked for another few weeks\month, or something, thanks for the comments.

19. Harper

Harper New Member

lol, hes a good admin. Not as strict as some other admins but hes good and fair. Hes on when no other full admins are on. Its nice really, you can ask him alot of things and he will always help you.

20. Corran

Corran Active Member

Yeah, actually, I might agree with Chuck/Teddi. For reference, how long should a Sub-Admin stay in Sub before they should apply? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.