Zephyr1551's Trial Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Zephyr1551, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

[APPROVED] Zephyr1551's Trial Admin Application

Game Name/Forum Name/Alias: Zephyr1551

About Myself:
    My name is Tyler, I'm 18 years old and I live in the USA, Colorado. I like to play Gmod and many other valve games, such as Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead. I am working to get a degree in Comp Sci and my dream is to eventually get a job working at Valve :D. I have been with the community for about 8 months now and I have spent some time on ventrillo listening to you guys and talking through comments n' stuff

Self Preservation:
    I belive I should be considered for sub admin because I want to help bring the community back to the good old days. With my time here at BB I have learned alot about the people and the rules. When I am on the server I promote the rules and help anyone who is confused or if two people have an argument about the rules. I want to keep the community safe from anyone who joins to annoy or harass other faithful members or even people who are new and curious about the server. I want people who join the server to enjoy the time they spend and I want them to want to come back. I spend most of my time on classic and I usually join when there are not a lot of admins on, due to the time zones.

Past Experience:
    Before I came to BB I was a member of a WAR guild named the Legion of Steel, we were originally a Warhammer Online only guild yet due to people leaving, we decided to open the guild up to different MMOs, the first branch was World of Warcraft. I volunteered and lead the World of Warcraft branch and tried to promote people joining, yet it didn't really catch on, since the guild was too WAR oriented, the branch was eventually dissolved by the Guild Master and I left.
    http://www.legionofsteel.org/forums/
    My name there is also Zephyr1551 (go figure XD).

Classic RP Background:
    I created CrimsonTech to give RP jobs to those who wish to RP without the need for guns or drugs, when I am a police officer I walk the streets and promote the law, when I am a citizen or a gun dealer I sell weapons without trouble, and follow the laws. Running and gunning isn't my kind of RP and I tend to stay with the social apsects of RP, talking and story.

Admin Refs:
    1.Zeke - Approved
    2.Bob- Approved
    3.Lawgiver- Approved

Sub Refs:
    1.Advantage
    2.The Jerry
    3.Angry Biker

Community Refs:
    1.Xandrah2 (sandbox admin)
    2.Pliers
    3.Pot Ducky
    4.Viper
    5.Boilrig
    6.Spike
    7.Sarah
    8.Turog
    9.Whitefang
    10.Darth

Thanks for considering me for sub/trial and if you think I'm worthy I appreciate your ref, if you don't think I'm worthy or have comments and/or concerns lets talk :)

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I support this :D

+1 useless(here) sandbox admin ref :D

3. Zephyr1551

thanks xandrah :D

4. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

With the whole app thing now xandrah , just post one user ref etc .... because our refs only count towards sandbox and it looks kinda gay when everyone copies you going +1 useless ESU ref or whatever...

Anyway , Zephyr should be the sort of guy that goes on trial.

He spends alot of time on BB , if we have ever had a problem he has reported to me so i can help out , he is a friendly guy and always tries to help out where he can.
    He is one of the rare few that spend their time on vent without a mic, so y'know , he has some dedication there, because without a mic i'd be bored outta my ass.

This guy deserves it and if i was full admin this would be MUCH longer for a real ref,

Good Luck Zeph , you deserve this

5. Zephyr1551

thanks advantage :D

6. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

He's active alot, he's a good rper, and he would make a good admin.
    +Useless ref

7. Zephyr1551

thanks Pliers :D

8. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

He's active, He's Rule Abiding, He's Smart, Fun, Kind, Helpful, All the aspects of being a good Admin.

+1

9. Zephyr1551

Thanks pot :D

10. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I like you, Thats a compliment coming from me.

11. Zephyr1551

thanks john! I really appreciate that :)

12. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Zephyr Proves to be day in and day out an active and responsible roleplayer and community member. He shows maturity on Ventrilo (which he is actively on) even though he doesn't even have a mic. He is active where we are active whether it be Sandbox, or Classic, or Even Serious which is currently down. He goes where the Community goes, he follows the current, and he does a good job of keeping people in line when they are out of it, and reports those that prove to be unnecessarily persistent with their mingaholic ways.

+1 Ultimate Jerry Reference

13. Zephyr1551

woo! Thanks blitz! :D

14. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Ok, Zephyr has been with BB for I dunno how long...ages. He's always been an excellent roleplayer. To my knowledge not one kick or ban has ever been used on him. He's currently more active than some of the other admins. He knows the rules of roleplaying, and I'm not just saying that. His roleplaying shows that he knows what to do. When someone does something wrong Zephyr points it out and tries to help them, which is what BB needs. I think Zephyr definitely deserves a shot at admin.

+1 Ref

15. Zephyr1551

thanks zeke! :D

16. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Zephyr is a great guy. He is responsible and a very friendly person. He has been here for almost a year and no admins or players have had concerns or issues with him. He has made a new classic group and has put ALOT of effort into it as you can see by his application of it. I was pretty impressed and joined it because it showed determination and roleplay skills which he has as well. He would be a great addition to the team. I know for a fact that if he was given a week trial at admin he would not butcher it at all. On the server he is kind and respectful to players and helps out new players and he acts like an admin even while not one. He will get our attention is a problem arises because we can't catch everything that goes on. He has respect of admins and players and should be given a shot.

17. Zephyr1551

Yea! thanks bob! :D

18. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

So you'll ref Zephyr, but not me? ;-;

But yeah I do agree (again) that he's very dedicated and his group looks cool :D

19. Zephyr1551

Thanks for all the support guys! Only one more ref to go :>

20. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Lol I would have but I don't exactly read every thread. Next time drop me a message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.