Yup Xandrah

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Tools, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tools

Tools New Member

So ya I got banned from the sandbox server for the reason Spamming bombs. I got on the sandbox and tried making a satellite because you know they have wars on the sandbox. Well i maybe spawned 10 bombs nothing big, didn't lag or anything. I did this for like 10 minutes then xandrah is gonna say don't spam bombs. So i didn't do that anymore i just made like maybe 3 and launched them like the others were doing. Some guy was making Massive rockets at the same time. He kept telling me read the biggest rule, I dont know what the fuck COMMON SENSE has to do with building shit but he thinks it means dont spam bombs and don't say the rules dost have a rule for spamming bombs. To be honest i didn't even spam them, because for one im an admin i know the rules and i also care about the server. So you count the crashing of the server out then.

But the funny thing about this is he didn't do anything to me until i changed my name to tools.. All this passed and i went AFK, i come back like 20 minutes later and im banned. I had just spoke to CPF about getting my admin back on the sandbox. I was like ya xandrah banned me lol. He replied with some thing xandrah asked. Xandrah, He asked if he would get in trouble for banning me. For spamming bombs, which the bomb thing i did way before he got the decision to ban me lol.

I still think if he was a good admin he wouldn't of asked the boss to make his decision, and he wouldn't took 20 minutes to make them also. He got one vent, Antid tried to explain that there is no rule for making bombs, xandrah seid something like i don't care.

So i guess i got a day banned or something dont know, because xandrah dosnt know either, I mean wow How fucking stupid can someone be? You just banned me and you didn't know how long i was banned for...

So i would like to be unbanned, There is so much more crap i could say but then i dont really care about the book that xandrah will write for me.

2. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Xandrah banned you? Wow this is a complete reversal of the usual situation.

3. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

TIME PARADOX? OH SHI-

4. Tools

Tools New Member

Ya i was laughing so hard lol.... He was all like Tools cant do nothing to me here, becuase i have admin and he dont. Then he was all like ya you cant do nothing to me becuase it would be considered abusing your powers. Some stupid shit... I didnt break any rules either... And there was only 3 people in the server to. But i guess he was looking for something to ban me for lol... All the shit i cuased him in the last year probably made him real happy he banned me from the Sandbox server...

Its really funny though becuase he had to ask someone before he banned. Then it took him 20 minutes to do it lol. Its like you see someone do something wrong, then when they mess with you like 2 hours later you ban them becuase of it... Poor admining i guess...

Sandbox is Serious Business

5. alex116

alex116 New Member

Wow. Just wow.

Yet another reason for why i dislike sandbox lol

6. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

so is this some big hatrid thing where everyone involved will have their stomaches bleeding from stress and frustration?

really i know its easier said than done trust me
    but you should forgive eachother and just stay out of eachothers way
    dont try to stalk him (dont know if you do but this counts for BOTH of you) and wait for him to make a mistake so you can take a screenshot and request a ban or remove his admin

now i dont want all of you to get all angry on me because im just trying to help you
    i know youre thinking that im just some idiot without life experience but hey im 28 and seem to be the oldest dude who was ever here and ive been to war too so take my advice and stop your fighting

7. Tools

Tools New Member

Ya i mite of taken screenshots if it wasnt a huge fucking green field that you build stuff on... Most the rules have to do with dont annoy people and i didnt annoy anyone. When i first got on you couldnt even kill anyone, then xandrah did something making it where we could die..

I really dont care what happens becuase i know i would of gotten unbanned. Xandrah just dosnt like me, been this way and will always be this way. He seems not to care that i dont give a shit if he dosnt like me, but he seems to post about everything i do or he trys to do everything he can to get me in trouble.

But guys watch he is gonna take some of my text from this topic and put it in his Sigg. He's done it like 10 times now.. He even dose it when i send him messages asking him to kindly stop stalking me. HE removes some words then make its look like im going to destory the server.. Look i been here like 8 or 9 months xandrah, Im not going anywhere.

I love this community...

8. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Okay so this thread is bull crap from what I actually read... I had full right to ban you and I'll post SS later in this post as to why.

Look I banned you because you were spamming bombs and don't say you weren't because I have the logs to back me up on it. And witnesses like Rostik. So yeah you can't weasel your way out of this one and I also have a SS of you saying "I'll just unban myself if you ban me"

Also a SS proving you're Savage so don't try that bull either.

It was only a day and you should consider yourself lucky it was only that I honestly after you said you'd unban yourself almost made it 2-3 days and Teddi or someone else can lengthen it if they feel it is necessary. But I would hope that at least the one day stands.

But enough talk to the Screen Shots. Sorry the console shot isn't highlighted I forgot about it.

more in another post...

9. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Here's the others

So yeah I figure that's enough to keep/lengthen his ban.

Edit: Also Tools I've been here at least as long as you if not longer.

10. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

Typical Tools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.