Xristovar, luccas, and frohman...

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by cuban, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cuban

cuban New Member

[?²]Dr. Frohman" STEAM_0:0:13073353
    Xristovar Laentini" STEAM_0:0:16532096
    Luccas Taylor" STEAM_0:0:17714236 i have 3 demos btw...

Basically what happend was Xristovar just loves to see me arrested for crimes i didnt do and im sick of it, this isnt the first time she always does this to me. what happend in the first demo "cop" is that she had her friend Luccas Taylor become mayor and her other friend Frohman become a cop. then she told me on steam to meet her at the hotel first floor and that she will be there shortly. then next thing i know Frohman(the cop) and Luccas(the mayor) stop me and start to Question me... then Xristovar comes and told Frohman i tried killing people which i did not do infact i had no weapon in use atm. so he knocks me out and Xristovar keeps saying that i tried killing her so i get arrested. how do i know this was planned? because Luccas was there all the times it has happend and he was always either mayor or a cop. i cant play on the server for a day without this happening to me by them...
    Frohman(the cop) did not hesitate to listen to her and arrest me with no proof...

demo download link http://www.fileuploading.net/993078 demo name (cop)

The second time...
    i just joined the server and Xristovar decides to dm me for no reason... so i obeyed nlr and i kept my distance for about 10 mins. after 10 mins i started recording to see if i could catch her trying to get me arrested and it worked. i went up to her and said "hi". she said stop following me and i said im just saying hi to you. then the police chief (Luccas Taylor) comes out of nowhere (thats how you know this was planned) and tries to make me leave the hotel where i live and they both know that, so i refuse to leave the hotel and Xristovar says i hit her and i attempted to kill her. its all bullshit i never even took out a gun. next thing u know he arrests me... later he comes to my jail cell and calls me scum, ect...

this demo's download link http://www.fileuploading.net/294736 demo name (dm)

The third time...
    joined the server... became mobboss... saw as usual that Xristovar was on and so was her friend Luccas who was the police chief... i went to the crowd of people and right away Xristovar tells her friend Luccas(the police chief) that i shot her, ect... all the bullshit stories she tells... and Luccas(the chief) is aware i am recording so he decides not to arrest me this time but knock me out. he didnt arrest me because he probally didnt want to take the risk again of getting banned. it is still annoying and abusive... he also breaks nlr sometimes i see but i dont have proof of that.

this demo download link http://www.fileuploading.net/288549 demo name (recording1)

2. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

hmm... if thats true then hes using a "Triangle Player Fishing Strategy". Which i just came up with that title now but it seems to fit right.

And should be somewhat punishable

3. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

Fix those demo links :O

Edit: Am I the only one who gets ERROR 404?

4. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

Your not alone, I am having the same 404 crud happening.

--Without proper proof of this incident, this is like saying, "Teddi dmed me and called my momma fat and he touched me..." without having any proof of said crime.

Fix the links and it may be more persuading in the admins decision.

5. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I only stunned you, or arrested you (forgot which one), because the mayor commanded me to. I am not sure if any one can look in the /cr history, but if so, look in their. AND, the mayor was a noob and he would have demoted me, and Xristovar is not my friend.

EDIT: I got killed, so i didnt arrest you. Just a couple of stuns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.