Xandrah's DR Trial Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Xandrah2, May 11, 2010.

1. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

* Game Name
    Xandrah/[BB] Xandrah
    * About Yourself
    I'm 18, about to graduate high school in about a month so I'll have more free time then. I play games a lot, when not playing games I'm generally reading. I have a reasonable patience, aside from blatant stupidity, as many of you already know. I actually use proper grammar when typing, and that's really all you need to know about me.
    * Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon).
    I've been a sandbox admin since practically the beginning, back in the stone age when PC Camp was still here.
    * Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server.
    I can spend that much and more, depending on how much work I'm buried under.
    * Some time must have been spent on Vent.
    Haven't been on recently, but I do get on from time to time still, and would be on when on the server.

I feel I could do a fine job admining DR/TTT/Surf whatever, and whenever I'm needed. I'm also a fair judge and wouldn't let my hatred of someone get in the way of my admining, even if I really, really, really hate them.

Forgot to mention before edit: If you want to criticize me, fine. But if you start flaming me, as people are wont to do, I will ask that it be removed and completely ignore it.

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

+Support

3. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

veteran bias = got the job!

4. Xandrah2

If you were going to be biased in my favor, it would be best to do it because I'm already a BB admin >.>

5. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Xandrah, I had a lot against you but that's all in the past now. I believe you are strict and serious enough to bring BB back as it was with Ben (No offense Teddi, you're great but you have to admit there is a big difference between BB now and BB when Ben was here. Although I do not believe that is your fault). I would love to see BB in all its glory once again.

6. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

7. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

I don't like him at all, but I think he would make a fine admin. I am trying to rise past any grudge/anger/frustration I have with him, and say I support this application.

+DJ support

8. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I'd give a fuckload of reasons you should be a DR admin but I think I can sum it up as:

Active, veteran, smart, knows BB, knows your mom, Oldfag, loyal, and incredibly motivated to kick every one of your stupid asses at some point in [BB]'s Near Future.

[​IMG]

Puny Humans, FEAR HIM!

9. Xandrah2

Surprised that Cole would say that, but cool. The rest of you I kinda expected as much, not that you don't matter.

But yeah, I think I can handle admining the rest of the Plat game modes.

10. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

You got my support "For what its still worth"

11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I'll be honest and say I've had my doubts in the past, and declined several of your apps, but you show commitment and I'm leaning towards yes, will have a chat with Teddi when I see him!

12. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

This pretty much sums up how I feel as well. You have shown you have matured and you would make a good admin now.

+1 Subway Ref.

13. Xandrah2

You two saying I would make a good admin now is a little funny to me, as I've been an admin this whole time, just not on DR XD

14. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

Wait... I swear to god I've been here before. Is this your second app?

Anyway +1 plat ref (if it even matters). Xandrah has shown he can do it in BB sandbox, theres nothing to say he cant do in DR.

15. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Yea, back on sandbox. But sandbox has been deserted for a while now

16. Xandrah2

Actually there were people on it yesterday.

17. sConed

sConed Member

Yes there were... for all of like 10 minutes. And 2 were annoying minges too.
    Anyways, you have my support for whatever it's worth. Xandrah is a mature, serious guy, and would be an excellent Deathrun admin.

18. Genesis

Genesis New Member

Go for it, you have the experience, the requirements, and a logical mind (more or less), so I say, yeah why not? You're Okay and I think that you deserve a chance. +1 plat ref/support (whatever).