Wth Bob

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Fudgeums, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fudgeums

Fudgeums New Member

So today, i was playing on BB minding my own and i went and moved a prop with my psygun. I stepped inside and the guy immediately yelled at me so tried to put the props back but they were errors for me so i couldn't quite see how they were meant to go. So i was like whatever. Then Bob was like "why did you move his props" and i was like "cuz im cool like that" or something. He banned me. However, i had a friend look at the advanced rules and make a double check and there was no rule stating anything for or against moving a prop. I later talked to my other friend. He said that the other player (nothing) had to have had Prop Protection on otherwise it wouldn't work.

So, seeing how there was no rule against such a thing, the guy had prop protection on for me, and i really didnt, in retrospect break any rule whatsoever i was simply wondring if there was some form of foul play involved. Anyway, yeah thats pretty much it.

(No this isnt a request to get unbanned. It was a 30 minute so yeah.)

2. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Me thinks theres a bug with prop protection, not the best of responses though you could have said

3. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

you arent supposed to move someone elses props without there permission, especially when theres a bug in the system. Sounds like you were banned for exploitation.

4. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

prop protection has a problem, anyway you shouldn't be moving other peoples props withouth their permission, even if it is not working.

5. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Since it was such a small ban just take that as a warning.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

There's no rule that says you're not allowed to hack the ignite tool and run around burning everyone with it but it's obviously against the rules.

Or that you shouldn't spam right click with the medkit for 5 hours straight but you'd still be kicked for it, use common sense I guess.

7. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I'd Lock this case closed really.

8. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

I fully support the banning of Bob, he's a fuckign fagoglot

9. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

The Above Post is Retarded in more Ways than Be fully Described with our Currently Limited Vocabulary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.