Wrongly banned

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by djcommy, May 27, 2008.

1. djcommy

djcommy New Member

Hey,
    I've been banned yesterday with the reason Prop-surfing.
    What happend: I was trying to make a camera a bit above my base, but i exedently flew to high (got launched in the air).
    I toke my prop too me, so i could go down without losing health, but than: 'You have been banned!'.
    Ningen requested me to unban me and told a bit about what happend, i was unbanned.
    Today I was joining the server, i am 3 minutes in and: 'You have been banned'.
    And i have seen on the 'Bans' -page that i were banned for 'Prop-Flying', but i didnt flew with any prop today, I even didnt spawned a prop for today..

This is why i request Unban.

2. Dan

Dan Active Member

off topic here:

I think I remember you from a long time ago like sometime between last summer and october

Do you own a CS:S Zombie Server with wcs mod on it? I remember that I got randomly perma banned and although you said you fixed it you never did :< no big deal tho :p

and you had an escape map called protect DJCommy

3. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Do it over PM please, This is an unban request.

You seem to be banned for prop surfing by Corran, you'll have to talk to him.

4. djcommy

djcommy New Member

people told me to post on the forums about it, this is what i did.

And Dan, you're right, i had a server, i m having my own dedicated server now, and i am hosting 1 css server atm, (just reinstalled the server due a freaking hacker scrwed up everything).
    als i ll pm u about this, because this is off-topic from my main question: being UNBANNED