Wow, After All The Donators...

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Toddrox, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Why can't the BB community just get a STEADY server??? After all it takes in from donations and what not..

All yesterday the server was down... and i looked at it this morning and it was running with 32 people. Then when i get back home from church i see that the server is down yet again....

PLEASE GET A MORE STEADY SERVER! All i want to do is go online once without it crashing or shutting down.

Solution : Maybe give some admins the ability to restart the server??? There should always be admins online that are able to restart the server and get it going. I really hope ben isn't the only person who does it...

2. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

It's not bens fault.

3. limilim

limilim Active Member

It's the game mode that crashes the server

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Not true. It's something else. Toddrox please get your facts correct. The fact is we believe a third party is crashing the server, and my panel is broke therefore i cannot restart it.

So please get your facts correct.

5. River Rat

River Rat New Member

Teddi has the ability, But sometimes, the server crashes further than the ability to reset it.

The game mode is unsturdy, And you are starting to irritate me... You don't read through older posts.

Someone has suggested and someone has responded to the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.