Will Ohora

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Vivalagore, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Will Ohora
    SteamID:11660173
    [​IMG]
    People who saw: Gene Hunt, {ts} Jay Dump, PvtPublic, Rikky (few others)

1) Abuseing advanced by prop trapping people and igniting the boxs (did this 12 times)
    2) Newlife killing
    3) Dming
    4) Swearing and spamming chat
    5) Demote spamming

Most of the people were saying he did it, also the admin online deleted one of his boxs but didnt even kick him, he then said he didnt see my @messages even though i said it a few times and barely replied in //OOC.

Why do you guys let these advanced minges get away with this crap it's driving away the real rpers and not some spoiled tard who pays just to abuse the tools he was given.

I am not saying all advanced users are abusers but most of them do, i have a few who should never be allowed back but i don't have evidence so i wont post their names.

( i have a demo but i am not sure how much i got, also i will post tomorrow)

2. kirillarmas

kirillarmas New Member

i wouldnt be talking ive seen you spam and DM like a bitch before

3. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

"DM LIKE A BITCH"

Yeah i have plenty of people to prove that's bullshit seeing as i always have a low kill score and i play mayor most of the time, nice try with 0 proof.

"spam"

Ok another lie, weres the proof? oh wait i bet you're his friend or some advanced minge i told were to go.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Thats steam ID's, not logs or images of his K/D Ratio. More evidence, or case closed.

And the reason they get advanced is because they donate. If they get out of control, we just ban.

5. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

[BB]George Miller saw him spawning stuff on me because he even deleted one himself and told me to post here, i mean everyone saw him do it, isnt that enough.

6. Teddi

Then George needs to post here, or explain why he didnt ban Willf or an hour or so at the time.

7. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

[​IMG]

Heres your god damn proof, oh and i am banned today because all these fucking kiddies spammed [BB] Ben and got me banned without fucking proof, screw this server you dont need real Rpers you need a bunch of fucking brats with daddys credit card.

8. Teddi

He'll recieve a day ban and a warning. If he persists then the bans will become longer until the inevitable.

9. Janamill

Janamill New Member

Yeah, this guy made a whole bunch of flaming hover balls and sent them out. Killed so many people with props. I have a demo, but Ill upload it later.

10. Teddi

Please do. This will further his ban then.