What the hell!?!

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Noobie, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobie

Noobie New Member

I don't even know why I was banned. I was just sitting in the Nexus then suddenly for no apparent reason Kicked and Banned. Wow.Just wow. I haven't abused or anything. I didn't break any rules and I'm banned. Wow. Just WOW.

2. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

I warned you.

3. Noobie

Noobie New Member

You didn't warn me at all. You just kept making comments about me and calling m a whore. That is a warning? Wow. Your a very very obvious warner.

4. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Just pointing out... Wrong section.

5. Noobie

Noobie New Member

I know it is the wrong section. Please move it. I was in a hurry because I'm pissed.

6. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

you are insulting a main admin over the forum , didnt you think you were gunna get banned at some point?

7. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Doesn't *look* like you are banned :S

(The banlist pruports)

Oops, score one for illogically sorted lists and laziness :p

8. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Look at the bottom of the list.

9. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Wow. Banned for 'Narcissism'. The new definition for narcissism is standing up after being called a whore repeatedly for no reason other than pure hate. This ban should be invalid. It has nothing to do with anything I was doing.

10. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Yes it does, now shoo'.

Also, I lol'd at this.

11. Noobie

Noobie New Member

No. I'm not going. Why don't you just shush. You banned me for defending myself. Wy don't you stop calling people whores. Go take a fucking razor to your wrists and 'rp_kill' yourself. Or if you don't want to do that go back to TnB and dictate there.

12. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

At least keep comments original please.

13. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

What would you say about not copy&pasting me and coming up with some of your own content? Stop being so bumhurt and realize that you fucked yourself pretty badly on this one.

14. Noobie

Noobie New Member

So she doesn't have to keep it original? She can just spam 'Whore whore whore whore whore' at me and ban me for standing up for myself. It is no where near this so called 'narcissism'. It is an amazing act of admin abuse.

15. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

delicious irony

16. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

What i meant is, don't do a "I know you are but what am i" which is what i'm currently seeing.

17. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

She didn't even think of that herself.

Össur <--
    Invest in one of those if it makes you any less retarded, not like it would help at this point, it's obviously spread so far already they should be amputating the rest of you.

18. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Why don't we just start over from the beginning. Just shut up and become friends. Do the old "Make love not war". It is getting old and annoying now with all these random comments towards me.

Edit: Hey. We all get our material from somewhere.

19. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Let's not and say that we didn't shall we? You clearly overlooked the point of safe return a long time ago, now how would this experience teach you anything if we all just shoved it under a rug and pretended it still was not under there smelling up the whole place.

Also it seems your predictability has become apparent to your other greatest foe in a grow array of enemies.

Well it's irrefutable evidence that you get yours from me, so lets stop with that shall we missy?

What will it take for you to realize that maybe you're just not welcome here anymore, k? You're just a reincarnation of Chuck Norris but with added flavor of vexation and abhorrent conduct. Didn't want to take it this far but you forced a hand to be drawn, expecting it would be drawn in the favor of you, a new phlegm in the shit stained murky third world country of the BB community as opposed to a member of some repute and longetivity, that reputation being handing out a good virtual beating now and then.

Short answer: No.

20. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Yeah so you can start cussing at people again? Oh and don't mind me i'll just be posting these pictures of a girl who says shes one legged and her name is [Pill]Danielle and she gots many aliases, but anyways this girl was randomly cussing at me in ooc. I decided to randomly put it in this thread.

So don't mind me on showing some screenshots of this girl randomly cussing at me.

[​IMG]
    Why does she hate me! I was just making mayor rules and she randomly said that! I think its because shes sexist but whatever.

[​IMG]
    All i said was Hey danielle, and she replies "fuck you lord." And no cussing when the lord is watching. *points up*

Yeah but dont mind this post, i randomly chose to post these screenshots of a girl named danielle cussing at me for no reason in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.